Friends

Tutor's Lesson

Up until the end of the day, they didn't talk to each other. When the last bell rang, Ljoe got the courage to go up to Niel and apologize. Niel was busy getting his things together, but he saw noticed Ljoe walking towards him. "Sunbae, I'd rather we skipped tutoring today, I'm not feeling to well." he said hurriedly and was about to walk by Ljoe, who put his arm in front of him blocking his way. "I hope you're well enough to talk." Ljoe said. Niel looked down but nodded as a silent agreement to talk to him. As they both walked down the hallway, there was silence between both of them, tthey were looking forward not knowing what to say. Ljoe finally spoke,"Look I don't want to control your actions but you shouldn't yell at someone who is trying to care for you, especially when you're injured." he looked at Niel,"I was just trying to really concerned after seeing all those marks." Niel just stayed silent for a little while longer and then nodded. "I'm sorry that I got defensive. I'm not use to someone prying for information from me like that." he said. Ljoe snsed that he was guilty by the tone of his voice.

"Don't worry about it," he said knocking Niel playfully in the head," and how many times do I have to tell you? Call. Me. Hyung!." They both started laughing causing the weirdness to clear up. When they got to Ljoe's bike, Ljoe held out the second helmet," You want a ride?" he asked. Niel shooked his head, " Anni, I wasn't lying when I said that I wasn't feeling goo. I don't think riding the bike would make me feel better." "Come on. I can get you home in no time so you can rest all you want. By the time you get on the bus you could've already been in bed sleeping it off." Ljoe said. Niel sighed,'How do I always let him convice me to do things' he thought then took the helmet and put it on.

Ljoe was right, they made it to Niel's house in no time. Niel got off the bike and Ljoe waited until Niel got into his house. Niel turned and waived at him, he waived back and rode off. Niel locked the door and leaned his head against it." Maybe I should let him be a friend. He seems to be actually trying." he thought aloud, then went up stairs to take a long well deserved nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Ljoe came on time and they both rode to school.Once again they were early and Ljoe had an idea. " Hey since we didn't do tutoring yesterday, how about we go to the library this morning. We don't have to do anything really." he suggested. Niel was more than happy to agree. They got into the library and Niel made his way to the farthest table from the entrance. He sat down his stuff at a table and then went looking through the aisles of books surrounding them. Ljoe sat down at the table watching him. He noticed that Niel's eye had sleared up alot, and since Niel was wearing a short sleeved shirt today, Ljoe could see that the bruises on his arm was gone. 'Did I over react yesturday' he thought. He was knocked out of his thinking when Niel put a stack of books he got onto the table causing a light slamming sound. Ljoe rose and eyebrow in question," Do you really plan on reading all of those?" he asked. Niel gave a small shrug, I just pick the ones with interesting title names, then scan through them. The ones that really interest me I'll check out. Speaking of checking out, I have a book to turn in, I'll be back." he said getting another book from his bag and heading to the front.

Ljoe took a quick look at the stack of books Niel picked out. There was some informational books but also some fiction stories and romance novels. He laughed lightly,'He's so feminine sometimes.' he thought. Soon Niel came back, taking a seat he started looking through the books. Ljoe was just sitting there awkwardly not knowing what he should do, not knowing what he could do, so he decided to start up a conversation. "So do those guys from yesterday usually bother you?" he asked. Niel made a heavy sigh as if to say ' Not-this- again.

"Yeah, they annoy me everyday but  I've gotten use to it over time." he replied focusing more one the book in his hand. Ljoe nodded then took out his phone to text Cap.

We have to have a little chat with a group of boys. He sent

Cap replied quickly.

Does it have to do with why you were pissed off yesterday?

'Hyung knows me so well.' Yeah. he replied

Does it have to deal with your new friend Niel? Cap guessed

'Maybe alittle too well.' Now you're asking too many questions. Ljoe replied

That answer is telling me that I'm right. Ok I'll tell the others. See you later. Cap finished

Ljoe laughed but caught himself and looked up to see if he had bothered Niel. He was too engrossed in his books that he didn't notice. Niel then stood up," It's almost time to go but I have to put some of these books up. If the bell rings then you can go on without me." he said . Ljoe didn't get reply as Niel walked away quickly. 'He shouldn't be surprised when the bell rang and I'm still here' he murmured. Tha's exactly what happened, Niel came back and wasn't surprised that Ljoe was still there. They made to class on time but because most of the class was already there, they had to sit in the back. Niether of them were actually paying attention to the teacher, so Ljoe turned to Niel, " So me and the guys are thinking about doing laser tag or going to go play paint ball. You wanna come when the decision is settled?" he asked. Niel was hesitant," I'm not really sure I'm cut out for that kind of stuff. My strength isn't bad but they're not great either." Ljoe leaned back in his chair with a smirk on his face, ' I bet you have better physical features than you're leading on.' he thought closing his eye suddenly wanting to take a nap.

The period went by fairly normal. When he walked Niel to his second period, he went to the back of the classroom where the group of guys from yersturday were. He handed them a note he made earlier that told them to go to the back of the school during lunch. Niel watched him as he left the room wondering what the note was about. At lunch Ljoe, Changjo, Chunji and CAP were behind the school waiting. There were only four guys in the group that was messing with Niel. Ljoe could see the group appraoching and  their 'leader' came forward, standing face to face with Ljoe. "So what's this about? You're ttrying to fight us or something? Is that why you only have 4 people here?"he asked. Ljoe made a heavy sigh and rubbed his forhead, " You know youu're asking a lot of questions and I've already had enough of that today," he could imagine Cap smiling behind him right now," but we're not here to fight. We will if we have to though. I just called you out here to tell you to leave Niel alone. If you have any objections then that's too bad." he said, putting his hands in his pockets. The rival group laughed, " You think you're a strong little shorty." Ljoe's eyebrow twitched," Sorry to say this but your threat doesn't bother us. How about you mind your own business" their leader said while turning away.  Ljoe laughed loudly," You're just going to walk away like that? What a bunch of pansies."

Without warning the rival aimed a punch for Ljoe's face but Ljoe caught his wrist making him bend down, the Ljoe kneed him in the face. He crawled backwards, holding his mouth that had blood gushing from it. " That hurts like hell!" he yelled. Ljoe stood over him with a smirk," It's probably not as bad as what you've done to Niel. So as I said. Stay away from him." The rival just motioned his head to group to attack the boys. Before they could even touch them, the boys had them pinned to the ground. Just then Ricky came around the corner with Niel in tow. "Ta-da!" he said as if to be presenting a big present. Niel looked around, then looked at Ljoe. "We could get in trouble for this." he said. Ljoe just scuffed, "It's alright," then he kicked the guy laying on the ground in front of him," Do you have something to tell Niel?" Niel had to admit that Ljoe looked pretty intimidating from where he was standing, he couldn't imagine on the ground in front of him. The rival crawled over to Niel and bowed, " My friends and I are sorry for giving you such a bad time. Will you accept our apology?" Niel just stood there for a minute then did the most shocking thing. He kicked him dead in the nose, hard. He must've broken the bastard's nose because blood was just rushing out. Ljoe and the others were laughing as Niel stepped back feeling some pride in himself for something he wouldn't normally do.

The boys left the group to tend to their bloody leader. Everyone patted Niel on the shoulder, saying a " Good Job" while they walked to the cafeteria but Ljoe kept his hand there. " Woah! Didn't know had it in you! I might start rubbing off on you." he joked.

" I only did it cause it was a chance, I would't hit anyone without a reason that puts me in danger. Ljoe took his hand off of Niel's shoulder and put it over his heart, "are you saying that I hurt others without a reason?" he faked," I'm so hurt!" They both laughed but with Niel he missed Ljoe's hand on his shoulder. The warmed it gave off was slowly going away being replaced by the cold air as they contued to catch up with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah I know I haven't u[dated in forever but atleast it's up now. Thank you for waiting and giving such great reviews!

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll try to updated quicker this time.