Call me Hyung

Tutor's Lesson

It was another day in school. Niel sat in front of the classroom like usual while looking out the window. The teacher was talking but his grades were perfectly fine, he didn't need to pay that much attention. Niel sighed, this was all slightly boring for him. He didn't have much friends, only the ocasional "small talk" ones. People judged him for looking alittle more unique than most. He had his messy thick light brown hair in a pony tail with his fringe swinging to the right. He wore big glasses, so people couldnt see his eyes, they were helpful for when someone was bothering him and they wouldn't see ho annoyed he would get. Today he wore a white and blue plaid button up shirt with normal blue jeans and white shoes.

All of a sudden, he heard the door open to reveal a boy in black pants, open leather jacket with a white shirt underneath and black boots. The boy ran his right hand through his blonde hair. "Byunghun! You do know you're fifteen minutes late to class,right? See me when the bell rings. Take your seat now." The teacher said resuming one to what he was doing. Byunghun or is usually called by L.Joe took a seat next to Niel since it was the only seat left. Niel became a little anxious because Ljoe was the most popular guy in school and could easily embarass him in front of the class without even lifting a finger.He decided to keep his mind off it by pretending to look through his bag for something. "I expect you to be taking notes Byunghun." The teacher called out while still facing the board. Niel felt someone tap his shoulder from his right, He turned to see Ljoe smiling. "Hey could I borrow a peice of paper and a pen. I forgot all my stuff at home." Niel blinked then replied,"Oh um s-sure." he handed Ljoe paper and a pen. Niel went back to looking out the window 'Maybe he wont mess with me for the rest of the period. Hopefully that is' .For the rest of the class Niel wasn't aware of his surroundings, not even the eyes that kept glancing at him.

When the bell rang, it knocked Niel out of his daydreaming state. Most of the class was already out, and Ljoe was standing next to the teachers desk. Niel gathered his things, but on the way to the door, the teacher called him over to his desk. "Daniel I need you to do me a favor, in return you will get extra credit." he said. Niel nodded,"Sure."

"Byunghun is having trouble in some subjects that might cause him to fail. I need you to tutor him till his grades get back up. You to don't have to spend much time together just enough time for him to learn the right materials." the teacher said looking between both of them. "Yes." they both replied, but really Niel was scared. What if Ljoe put him through misrable times while they're together? Niel quickly walked out of the classroom and down the empty hall. Soon after Ljoe had caught up, he put a hand on Niel's shoulder and spun him around. " Hey since school is over, how about we start the tutoring now?" he said with a sly smile.

Niel was getting even more nervous but agreed anyways. "Cool. Why don't we go to my place. My school stuff is there cause I didn't bring it today." Ljoe said, walking out the building. Niel was following him close behind. Ljoe stopped in front of a dark blue motorcycle, he grabbed one for himself and held one out to Niel. Niel shook his head nerviously,"I never rode a motorcycle before. You should just give me your address. I'll take a bus and meet you there." he said. Ljoe just laughed. "There's a first time for everything. You dont" have to waste your money when I can just take you myself. C'mon." he said nudging the helmet twards Niel. Niel sighed and took the helmet. He put it on, still unsure if he should've agreed. He wrapped his arms around Ljoes waiste. "Hold on." Ljoe said before zooming off. Niel squeezed his grip tighter, causing Ljoe to smirk. They dodged their way through cars and trucks until they reached their destination.

Niel got off the bike shaking, he took the helmet back on the bike.Getting of as well and putting the bike in resting position. He turned to Niel. "See that wasn't so bad was it? You do look like you want to puke now. Come inside I'll get you some water." he said walking into the house. Niel looked around. It was a simple two story house. He has heard rumors around school that Ljoe was rich but his parents  didn't like to be flashy. Niel sat down in the living room and soon after Ljoe came in with two glasses of water, handing one to Niel. "Thank you." Niel said taking a sip and putting the glass on the table. " So what subject do you need help with the most?" he asked."Oh uh. Math. Never could understand it." Ljoe replied pulling out his math book from his bag that was next to the couch and sat across from Niel."Ok! Thats an easy subject for me. he said getting his books out too.

They had spent about an hour on it and it was obvious that Ljoe was getting annoyed. " I don't get this at all!! I don't understand how you can like this stuff." he said, slamming his book on the table. Niel jumped at the sudden outburst. It was also said around school that Ljoe was an aggressive fighter. Niel adjusted his glasses and turn to a page in his notebook. "Come over here so I can show you a trick I use." Ljoe stood up and sat next to him, Niel thought it was a little too close but he shook off the feeling. "Here. If you get the answer for the problem and plug it into this problem you'll have the right answer." Niel explained. Then he looked up, only to see Ljoe starring closely at his face. Nie tried to move back but Ljoe was faster. He grabbed Niel's arm with one hand and slowly took off Niel's glasses with the other. Niel was shaking neveriously because he was afraid of what Ljoe might do to him.

When the glasses were off, Ljoe gasped. He;s never seen such beautiful eyes, not even on a girl. Ljoe kept his gaze on Niel's eyes. "Um, Byunghun-Sunbae, could you please give me my glasses back?" Niel said, snapping Ljoe out of his trance. Ljoe only held the glasses out of Niel's reach while observing them. " Your eyesight is completely fine. Why do you wear these?" Ljoe said. He got up to walk around, he put the glasses on. When he put them on, Niel stood and stretched out his hand. "Because people make fun of  my eyes. So can I please get them back now?" he said, trying not to lose all of his patients, but Ljoe didn't listen and kept walking around."Why would they make fun of your eyes? I see nothing wrong with them." Niel just sighed in fustration. " I don't know.Thy just do it because they think they're funny. Saying my eyes are girlish and my lips make me look like a fish. Could you just give them back please." Niel said. He was on the brink of crying. He doen't know why he is telling Ljoe all of this, when he could probably make things worse.

Ljoe got the feeling that Niel was geting irritated. He walked over to Niel wiping the tear that was rolling down Niel's cheek and placed the glasses on him. "Don't cry. I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Lets get back to work." he said giving Niel a reassuring smile while taking a seat on the couch and picking his book back up. Niel didn't realize that he let his emotions get the better of him. He just shook of the feelings and continued to explain the problems. While Niel was explaining, Ljoe was thinking about what he said. His gaze flowed down to Niel's lips. They were big but also thick full and kissable. He quickly let go of that thought.'You can't lose control like you were about to a few minutes ago, just take your time/' he told himself. He went back to listening to what Niel was saying but his eyes kept wondering to Niel's wonderful lips. For the rest of the time Ljoe was working on problems and Niel was reading a book. Niel checked over the problems, "Most of them are right. Little mistake here and there but it could be helped with. Lets continue this another time. It's starting to get late and I have to get home." he said getting his stuff together.

"Alright, I'll drop you off." Ljoe said. Both went outside to the motorcycle. "I don't understand how you like this deathtrap." Niel mumbled. The comment made Ljoe laugh,"It flows smoothly. That's why." he said hopping on the bike and put his helmet on. Niel followed the action and they sped away. Once they got to Niel's house, Niel got off place his helmet on the back once again, Ljoe took his helmet off also. Niel bowed,"Thank you for the ride, Sunbae."he said. He was about to turn when Ljoe suddenly grabbed his arm and spun him around and lightly kissed Niel's cheek. Ljoe pulled away with a smirk and Niel's had widened. "You should call me hyung for now on. I'll pick you up for school tomorrow morning." he said putting his hlmet back on and speeding away, leaving Niel dazed.

He put his hand on the place Ljoe kissed him and whispered, "Hyung.."