Coincidence I think?

The Darkness Within

You’re P.O.V.

After we packed up all stuffs my Auntie and I went straight to Seoul. It was two hours drive to get there. I was very happy that she let me study in Pledis, after disobeying her. We arrived there late in the afternoon at the school ground and there were three people who were waiting for us in the entrance of school. She smiled at us and bowed.

“You must be Ms. Park Soo Young, welcome to our school. I’ll take care of her here Ms. Park.” She said and bowed again to my Auntie.

“Ok, Soo Young I’ll guess it’s a goodbye for now. See you in summer.” She waved at me.

“Thanks, Aunt Kahi I love you.” She went to her car and disappeared in the corner.

“I’m Sandara Park btw call me Dara instead. I’m the president of the student council here in Pledis. Guys, take Ms. Park’s luggage to her dorm. I’ll take Ms. Park around the school.” The two guys nodded as they took my luggage and the student council president gave a tour around the school.

I never thought this school was large unlike my previous schools I’ve attended. I mean, it has everything. After the forty five minutes tour around the school; we went to my future dorm. The dorm and school is separated and I have to walk for at least five minutes to get in any of the two. I noticed that when we arrived at the dorms ground there were two buildings. She explained that the other dorm was for the Elite students and my dorm was for those people whose well off. Well we’re not rich anyways. It was almost five pm when we arrived to my room to be.

“Well, Ms. Park hoped you enjoy your stay here in Pledis. I have to go now.” Sandara said.

“Thanks for accompanying me here in Pledis Dara noona.” I said and bowed as she went to her wait out to the dorm.

“No problem.” And she gave me a warm smile. I knocked on the door and someone opened it.

“Wow! At last I have a roommate I thought I would solo this room for the rest of the school year, come in.” I went in. The room is kinda spacious for only two people who are staying here. I guess I made a right decision after all by studying here.

“I’m Park Soo Young, but call me Lizzy. My friends call me that.” I bowed.

“Ok, Lizzy I’m Noh Lee Young nice to meet you. No need to be formal we’ll be sharing room for the rest of the school year anyways and formality isn’t necessary.” She giggled.

“Well, I’m used to this thing whenever I meet people.”

“Ok, ok, come lets eat I made cookies before it gets cold.” And she dragged me to the kitchen and we shared the cookies that she made. We chatted for the rest of the night and before we went to sleep I unpacked my things. I put my clothes in the drawer beside my bed and put the other things such as stuff toys on my bed.

No one’s P.O.V.

Soo Young woke up early and sat up on her bed. She went to her drawer to check the room of her class, while checking her sched she noticed that Lee Young wasn’t in the room anymore. She thought maybe she had to attend something important that day. Soo Young put her sched in her bag and she went to the bathroom to take her morning shower. After the nice warm shower she cooked her breakfast and ate.

Meanwhile in the Pledis Sports complex NU’EST’s were playing basketball. Aron, JR, and Minhyun were busy playing, while Ren and Baekho were sitting on the benches and watching their friends.

“Hey, Ren I’ve heard that the Park’s daughter decided to study here. I think it’s better if she’s near beside her Aunt.” Baekho said while holding a bottle of water.

“I paid them a visit last week during midnight just to check up on her. Soo Young is always dreaming about the incident…that bloody snowy night and to my surprise, while I was reading her dreams. The scenes got much clearer than before and my name was in her dream. Her Aunt couldn’t even stop her whenever she decided something for herself, that’s why her Aunt gave her to me under my protection.” Ren said and sighed.

“She’s really stubborn then as how you described her.” Baekho opened the bottle and drank. Ren formed a fireball on his hand as big as ball of a basketball and he let spin on his index finger. Baekho’s eyes got wider when he saw Ren. Baekho choked out when he saw Ren using his fire.

“Woah, Ren don’t use your powers here if some humans see you doing that…” Ren cut him off immediately by putting his right hand on Baekho’s face.

“Hmmm! Hmmmm..!” Baekho pulled away Ren’s hand and he started to taste the blood from his lips; he furrowed his eyebrows.

“Why did you do that?” Baekho brushing off the blood from his lips by using his thumb.

“Geez, people might hear you can you lower it down? I do not know if you are?!nvm..Baekho…have you forgotten it already? I could erase people’s memories I would only erase the part when he saw me doing this.” Ren said shaking his head at Baekho’s stupidity.

“Oh yeah, sorry I forgot I guess I really do have a bad memory.” He laughed while scratching his nape.

“Yes, you are.” He answered back.

 “So..you said that her memories are coming back already. I guess it’s really time to get to know her past.” Baekho said.

“I know.  I can’t keep her for too long in the dark. I’m really waiting for this to come.”

“Hey guys! Let’s go the class it will start in about five minutes.” Minhyun yelled.

“Yeah…” The two responded in unison as they vanished in the sports complex.

Inside the classroom where NU’EST were to be found; Minhyun is sitting next to Ren and he elbowed Ren’s side.

“Yeah, what is it?” Ren asked while his face resting on his palm.

“She will be our classmate, dude.” Minhyun said.

“It’s good then I ha..” Then their teacher came in, Ms. Kwon. She told the whole class that they would have a new classmate.

“Come here Ms. Park.”

“Hi, I’m Park Ji Young please to meet you all.” She introduced herself and bowed in front the class. Soo Young eyes widened when she saw the guy from last week. Ren saw some of his other male classmates eyeing Soo Young from head to toe which it made him want to burn them until they turned to ashes. His eyes almost turned red, but he managed to stop it.

“Hey, Ren Ms. Kwon is looking at you. Don’t use it here.” Minhyun said.

“I know.” Ren hissed.

“Ms. Park, there’s a vacant seat at the back next to Mr. Choi. Ok, class lets start the lesson.” Soo Young sat next to Ren as the teacher began to discuss about their lesson.

You’re P.O.V.

What? He’s my classmate. I never thought this coming. Wow! What a coincidence it is. I’ve been noticing some other people here in my class their skin shines when the sunlight hits them and some of them look so pale like they haven’t eaten for days. Ok, like this guy who sat next to me and has the surname Choi and that guy who is sitting next to him; who is sitting next to the windows. They look pale. Is that a make-up or what? If it’s that’s a waste of money.

End of P.O.V.

Ren started giggling on his seat when he heard Soo Young’s mind. Minhyun thought ‘this guy really? Maybe he heard someone’s mind again and he found it funny’. Soo Young on the other hand averted her gaze from the teacher then to Ren who was still giggling on his seat looking at him with the what’s wrong with him face. Minhyun elbowed his best friend just to make him stopped before the teacher caught him.

“Hey! There Princess, want to stop giggling?” Minhyun said in a low voice which Ren doesn’t want to be called of.

“Shut up! Minhyun..” Ren shot him a deathly glare and Minhyun only shook his head smiling.

Their first period ended and their second subject would be P.E or PhysEd. When the class was about to head out in the gym. Their P.E. teacher stopped them and he discussed about their new project.

“Ok guys, you have new project. It’s actually a dance project and it would consist of two people. If you want to you could sing while dancing. I will give you month before you perform it in the gym. It’s up to you to what kind of dance you’re going to perform. Of course the best performance will be graded a hundred percent, so I won’t be seeing you guys for a month. I’m going announce who will be your partner.”

“Key and..”

“Taemin and…”

“Geez, we have two best dancers here. We have no chance to get that mark.” One of their classmates said bowing his head.

“Unless his partner at dancing even if he is that great. If her partner is not good then they won’t get it.” JR said on his seat. “Why do some people feel discourage? You’ll never know what will happen.” JR hissed.

“Woah, there buddy are you concerned on that guy?” Aron patted his friend’s back.

“I don’t give a about that guy.” JR answered. Aron only laughed at JR’s answer.

“Victoria and”

“Aron and..”

 “Choi Minki and Park Soo Young.” (My line LOL!) So on and so forth.

Soo Young eyes went widened upon hearing her name, because she was partnered with Minki.

You’re P.O.V.

How lucky am I? I just started attending this school today and we have a project already. Then my partner is him. I think if we dance together some people might think that two girls are dancing instead of a guy and a girl is dancing. He is much prettier than me. I sighed at the thought of it.

Ren’s P.O.V.

Soo Young thinks I’m prettier than her. Well your right I agree with you. I smirked when I heard that part.

End of P.O.V.

The school just ended and that day it was announced around the school that there won’t be school for two days, because there would be an upcoming blizzard headed to Seoul. Soo Young was happy when she heard the announcement, but she kinda dislike snow because it’s cold. Soo Young was about to head to the dorm when someone called her.

“Soo Young, wait!” She turned around just to see her classmate, Minki.

“Yes,..Minki?” Soo Young asked.

“Aren’t we going to practice? It’s better prepared than not.” Ren said.

“Oh yeah, I totally forgot. The dance project, so where are we going to practice?” She asked.

“Wanna come with me at my place? Not in our dorm it’s outside the school.”

“Aren’t we allowed to go out in the school?”

“Don’t worry I will talk to the principal. He will agree about it.”

“You seem to be close to the principal?”

“You don’t know.” He muttered under his breath.

“What?” She asked. Suddenly needles were thrown heading their way to Soo Young’s nape. Ren was able to stop it using the power of his mind.

Ren thought ‘Giving me a message that they’re on the move.’ Ren smirked and crushed the needles into pieces.

“Nah..nothing lets go to the principal's office.” The two of them went directly to the principal’s office. They’ve arrived in the principal’s office, but only Ren went in and he let Soo Young waiting outside.

“What is it Mr. Choi?” The principal’s asked.

“Well, me and Park Soo Young have a dance practice for our P.E. class and I would like to do it outside of the school, please Mr. Ryu.” Ren said with his poker face.

“You know that’s dangerous not for you, but at least for her. Her Aunt told me not to let her go outside of the school if it’s not something important. You can practice somewhere here in the school ground and besides there will be blizzard tomorrow.”

“Please, Mr. Ryu we will practice in my place near at the school that place is protected by a strong barrier that would protect us from the enemies. We would be back in school after we finished our practice we won’t sleep there and I can protect her. I hope you haven’t forgotten that I’m the leader of the vampires.  I wasn’t appointed as the leader if I’m that weak.” Ren said with a smirked on his lips.

“Ok, I will let you off, but come back as soon you finished your practice.” Mr. Ryu said defeated.

“Thanks, Mr. Ryu.” Then Ren came out from the principal’s office.

“So, did he let us?” She stood and asked.

“Yeah, we better not to waste time, Soo Young.” Then Ren grabbed Soo Young’s hand and headed their way outside.

You’re P.O.V.

Why is his hand so cold? I suddenly pulled my hand back and he looked at me

“What’s wrong? You don’t want to come?” He asked.

“It’s not like that your hands is..”

“Cold?” I nodded to his answer.

“I think because of the upcoming blizzard that’s why my hand are cold. Let’s go, we do not want to waste more time right?.”

“Yeah..” I answered back.

I’m guessing at first because of the upcoming blizzard tomorrow, but the weather is mild. How could that happen? And the winter season is at least three months away. There’s something weird with this guy. Ok, I don’t know why Seoul has a with weather condition. Sometimes it snows hard in the middle of the summer season and sometimes the winter becomes summer for how many days.  Unlike in Incheon if it’s summer then there would be snow at all. It only snow when the winter season comes. Seoul is really weird. We’re finally outside but he told me to wait there. After a few minutes later a car stopped in front of me and the window in the driver’s seat open to see Minki. Hmm? He’s one of the elite students in this school because still at my age I don’t have still a car. He’s rich. He went out in and he opened the door next to driver’s seat as I quickly came in.

“So, your one of the Elite students huh?” I said.

“Yeah,” He only answered. We travelled quietly for fifteen minutes until we arrived to a mansion.  Actually the mansion looks like no one is living there. We went in and he parked his car in the garage.

End of P.O.V.

Somewhere outside in the mansion a guy was standing while his left hand was inside his pocket.

“You really sure are very protective huh? I can kill you if I want to, if you do not have that telekinetic power of yours you’re long time gone, Ren.” He said while holding an anti-vampire gun.


So this this chapter 2 guys thanks for the people who subscribed to this story. I'm really glad that someone has gotten an interests to read my fic. I willl do my best to make this story to be good at least. Sorry for some grammar errors too LOL! I'm not an english speaker anyway. So I hoped there would be new subscribers and new comments. Thanks for reading The Darkness Within :)