Dream

The Darkness Within

You’re P.O.V.

One more week before school starts here in Incheon, South Korea and I haven’t enrolled to any high school yet. I really want to study in Seoul where the prestigious school named, Pledis Academy is located. Still my Aunt hasn’t agreed with my decision studying there.

“Aunt, please let me study there. I’m only doing this for my future. I really want to pursue my dreams.” I said begging to my Aunt.

“Soo Young, you know that I won’t agree on your decision. Seoul is far where will you get food? Money, and, house to live? And it’s dangerous your parents would be mad at me if something happens to you. You’re fine here until you graduate high school and you even have a stable job here which is okay.” She answered while cooking our dinner.

“But! If I study on that school I have a brighter future and more jobs would actually want me in their company or whatsoever. I can find a job and I’m not afraid of anything.” I said with fake tears falling on my cheeks.

“Still a no, Soo Young.” Her Aunt Answered

“I know Aunt Kahi you’re hiding something from me please tell me already. That dream has something to do with me, right? Although I do not dream about it every night, but sometime in a week it haunts me and it tells me something that I do not comprehend. You’ve always change the topic whenever I asked you about my parents and why you don’t want me to study there. I know there’s another reason for not letting me know those reasons.”

“Soo Young, that dream of yours isn’t true. I’m only doing this for your own good it’s not mine actually.” My Aunt said plainly like if she didn’t hear my question. I really hate that dream of mine sure it has something to do with me. She always says my parents died on a car accident, but why’s that dream keeps haunting me sometimes at night?

No one’s P.O.V.

That night in the Parks house her Aunt Kahi and Soo Young were in deep slumber. Meanwhile in Soo Young’s room, that dream she had been thinking for a long time came up again that night. Actually, that dream she had before was much clearer.

It was snowing hard and Soo Young didn’t have any idea where she was. Soo Young couldn’t move because of fear. She was crying non-stop and her parents were killed in front of her.

“At last, we will get our hands on this little lamb.” One of the black creatures said as he laughed evily.

“What are we waiting for? Her blood would give us power even Sir Tao had waited for so long to get the taste of her blood.” One of the black creature was about to grab her when someone suddenly carried her into bridal style and that black creature went back to his partner. The blizzard stopped and the moon was once again visible. Soo Young tilted her head and she saw a young guy who saved her from the black creatures. His milky skin shone under the moonlight. She saw the changed in the guy’s eye color from light brown to crimson red. At the same time the fear she felt a moment ago immediately turned into comfort. She felt safe under the arms of that stranger.

“You’re, Ren!  The son of that pureblood s!” His partner pointing at the person who saved Soo Young from the black creatures with fear drawn on his face. His light brown eyes turned into light shades of cimson red and he looked up to the enemies.

“Don’t ever touch my love.” The stranger who saved her said and the two black creature’s bodies started burning. Suddenly all of her surrounding turned black and in a few moments later Soo Young woke up from her dream. She felt the sweat forming on her forehead and she sat up immediately.

“What? This dream was much more detailed than my previous dreams and who was he, Ren?” The moment she said the name, Ren; she felt someone’s presence that was watching her in the window. Her room was on the second floor. Her bed was near at the window and there was a cherry tree standing beside her window. She checked whether she was imagining something, but she didn’t see anyone outside. She thought about it and who was Ren in her dreams. She tried everything if she knew someone who had the name of Ren, but she didn’t have an acquaintance or friends who had the name Ren. Then she gave up in the end and she went back to sleep again.

On the Park’s roof top

“You almost let her know your presence, the leader of vampire council.” She laughed weakly.

“Sorry Ms Park Ji Young for bothering you again. I think her memories are coming back. It’s been a long time since I’ve erased her memories completely that thing is wearing off now.” Ren answered while laying his back on the roof.

“Geez, this kid you’re still calling me with my full name? I’ve told you before to call me Aunt Kahi instead, you’re so formal. I think I need to send her off in Pledis next week.” Kahi answered and she sat next to Ren.

“Why? I think she’s safe here than staying in my school.” Ren tilted his head and looked up to Kahi.

“Recently, some lower level vampires tried to kidnap her. Of course I’m watching her wherever she goes. I’m giving her to you and her past haunts her in her dreams. She's even stubborn too and she wouldn't obey me even if I said no. Geez, kids these days. I think it’s time for her to know.” Kahi said.

“I understand I will wait for her to attend in our school.” He stood and vanished using his flames.

You’re P.O.V.

Friday, Aunt Kahi enrolled me in Incheon High School. The school started yesterday and I didn’t go to school. I showed her that I won’t go to school until she agrees with my decision. A week had passed still I haven’t gone to school. She got mad at my childlish attitude and then she agreed to let me study in Pledis Academy.

Monday, morning we went to Pledis Academy and she enrolled me that day. Aunt Kahi, talked to the principal and I was waiting for her to come out. Then there was a guy I think? Okay he’s a guy a girl wouldn’t wear pants during school days. Sighed. He was wearing Pledis uniform and he was walking down the hallway. He had a long blond hair that it reaches his shoulders and his eyes were light brown I was completely amazed when he was stricken by the sunlight. Of course I didn’t show it to him that I was stunned on his appearance, because I would completely look stupid. His skin was sparkling like diamonds under the sunlight. I thought ‘How could be a guy like him could be prettier than me?! Urggggh..and why is his skin shines under the sunlight? I haven’t seen someone like that. I mean unless he put something like make up or whatever’. He knocked on the principal’s door.

“Come in.” The principal answered on the other side.

After few more minutes my Aunt and that guy went outside. While he walked passed in front me he glanced at me and gave me a weak smile. I only answered him a smile.

“So, we’ll be back in Incheon now to get your things. You’ll be starting school tomorrow. I hope this would make you happy now that you’ve got what you wanted. But if something bad happened to you I have to bring you back in Incheon with no complaints, understand? Geez, kids this days.” Aunt Kahi said.

“Thank you, Aunt I will do my best. I love you Auntie. ” I gave her a hug and a kiss.

“Wait, I’m going to the bathroom first wait for me here.” I nodded in response.

No one’s P.O.V.

Some other parts of the school where darkness bounds the place.“It’s all on you now, Ren . I’ve tried to hide it for so long I think it’s time for her to know her true Identity. The enemies are getting stronger and stronger every day. Only you could protect her from that greedy guy. Please, take care of her and especially protect her.” Kahi said.

“Don’t worry Aunt Kahi. I will do everything to protect her. I’m not the only one Aunt and my friends also would help me.” Ren said giving his Noona a reassuring smile.

The two of them didn’t know that there was someone listening to their conversation. He let a silly grinned and he typed the digits on his phone.

“I have a good news for you. Our little lamb is going to study in my school.”

“Good job Luhan, it’s time to make our move.” He hung up after that.

Brown eyes in the dark turned into yellow. The room was lightened up when electricity began showing around his arms.

“Soo Young you’re mine now.” He let out an evil laughed.


So this is chapter one this chapter seems y, but please bear with me for now. This is only chapter one the show hasn't started yet, so please hang in there guys. I'm trying my best to correct some grammars....So that's it for now NU'EST fighting ehehe..this story is more about you and ren btw.