First Encounter?

The Fall Girl

Autumn’s POV

As soon as I walked pass the willow tree, I wasn’t in Crestilla anymore. My wings were gone and pointy fairy ears turned to round human ears. I wasn’t wearing my red dress anymore, instead it was replaced with a green blouse and white leggings. I was in a backyard of a floral shop. I saw Ahjumma cutting the stem of roses inside.

“Ahjumma!” I shouted. She looked up and smiled at me.

“Princess Autumn!” Ahjumma shouted as I ran up to hug her.

“I miss you!” I happily said.

“Aw…I miss you too…” Ahjumma said smiling. “Come, put you stuff down and Ahjusshi will take you out to where you want to okay?”

“Okay.” I said smiling.

“Ahjumma, what time is it?” I asked as I looked around the floral shop. Whenever my sisters and I come into the human world, we stay in the floral shop with Ahjumma and Ahjusshi until the day we go back to Crestilla. The truth is that Ahjumma and Ajusshi are fairies themselves too. They got permission to live in the human world so Unnies and I can come here whenever.

“It’s 5:30 pm princess.” Ahjumma answered.

“Enchanted Boutique closes at 9, right?” I asked as Ahjumma nodded.  Enchanted Boutique was the name of Ahjumma and Ahjusshi’s floral shop. “I’ll help you cut flowers so you can help the customer.”

“Okay, let me go and tell your Ahjusshi that you’re here.” Ahjumma said as I nodded. I walked up to my bedroom and the light. Everything was still the same from last year. I can still remember the first time I entered the human world. It was scary and different at first. The first time I enter the human world was when I was 18. Ahjumma and Ahjusshi are who Unnies and my family stay with. They used to work in the palace for appa until he decides to move them to the human world. It was omma’s idea because it was an excuse for us to learn about the human world. Traditionally, we would just have to read about humans out of a book but omma thought it would be better if we actually experience it on our own.

“Princesss!” Ahjusshi exclaimed as he appeared at the door.

“Ahjusshi!” I happily shouted as we both ran to each other for a hug. “I miss you!”

“I miss you too!” Ahjusshi said. “Are you hungry my dear?”

“No, I ate before I came but I told Ahjumma that I’ll help her cut flowers. You can rest for the rest of the day.” I said smiling.

“Aigoo…my sweet princess…you and your sisters spoil me and that old lady too much.” Ahjusshi said sighing.

“You’re not old! You’re still as handsome as ever and Ahjumma is still as beautiful as ever!” I said encouraging him.

“Your Ahjumma is 63 years old and I am 65 years old.” Ahjusshi pointed out.

“Still looking good.” I said giving a thumbs up. Ahjusshi shook his head as we both walked out. I walked downstairs to the main counter.

“Autumn, you can cut these Monkshood for the main flowers and you can choose another flower of your choice to go along with the bouquet.” Ahjumma said handing me the Monkshood. I smiled at the beautiful flowers and knew exactly which other flower to go along with it. I walked over to the sweet Autumn Clematis and started my work.

End of Autumn’s POV

Junsu’s POV

Everyone agreed on having the celebration dinner at Jaejoong hyung’s house. Eunhee noona said that she will make a feast for Yunho hyung and my victory. Yunho hyung and I went our separate ways after the case to change out of these annoying suits. After I finished cleaning up myself I headed out to Eunhee noona’s favorite floral shop, Enchanted Boutique.

~At Enchanted Boutique~

I was looking at all the bouquet that was already finished. I knew that Eunhee noona’s favorite color was red so I was looking at all the bouquet that has a lot of red in it. I finally grabbed one of the bouquets and waited in line to pay at the register. As I was getting closer to the register, I saw a girl carrying a bouquet as she placed it on the rack. I was drawn by her perfectionist. She placed the bouquet so elegantly that I was in stilled with awe. My eyes followed her as she went back behind the counter. I looked at the bouquet she placed on the rack and I went up to grab it. I don’t know how and why I decided to choose this bouquet…it could’ve been because it was beautiful or because of that girl…

“Hello sir…are you having trouble looking for a bouquet?” the ahjumma from the counter asked me.

“Um…*chunkles* I wanted to get this bouquet at first…but then I saw one of the workers placing this bouquet down and I was just drawn to it. I don’t know why but now I can’t decide which one to get.” I finished chuckling. The ahjumma smiled and nodded her head.

“Who are you buying this bouquet for?” the ahjumma asked.

“I’m buying it for my noona. She’s making a feast for my friends and me tonight.” I told the ahjumma.

“Oh…that’s lovely…if you’re going to buy the red bouquet…that’s a great idea but the meaning of red is usually palpitate; fast paced heart beat. There are many different reasons of meaning ‘red’ can symbolize. On the other hand…purple means magic.” The ahjumma said smiling. I smiled back at her before walking to the register.

~At Jaejoong hyung’s house~

I rang the doorbell and was greeted by Jaejoong hyung.

“Korea’s Striker is officially in the house~!!” Jaejoong hyung shouted as he hugged me. We all have nicknames. As Jaejoong hyung said…I’m Korea’s Striker on the lawyers’ career. I smiled as everyone clapped as I made my way through the living room.

“You guys…come on…I couldn’t have done it without Yunho hyung…so he gets some credits too.” I said smiling.

“Nope! This was all you man. I was just your backup.” Yunho hyung said placing his hand on my shoulders.

“Nice job, Su.” Yesung hyung said smiling.

“Thanks hyung.” I answered back. Yesung hyung was the one person I look up the most…well maybe because he’s my older brother. “Where are all the others?” I asked as I looked around the room and only saw Jaejoong hyung, Yunho hyung, Yesung hyung, Heechul hyung, Kangin hyung, Donghae hyung, Changmin, Yoochun hyung, Hangeng hyung and Eunhyuk hyung.

“The others are still busy working on their new case. They really wish they could come but they couldn’t.” Jaejoong hyung said.

“Oh, that’s fine.” I said smiling.

“Oppa!!” a voice came from upstairs. We all looked up and saw Eunhee unnie running down the stairs.

“Eunhee noona” We all said, well except for Yesung hyung, Heechul hyung, Kangin hyung, and Hangeng hyung, looking at her as she panted for breaths. (A/N: from oldest to youngest is how it originally is with Suju to Dbsk :D)

“Yeobo…you need to be careful? And why are you breathing so heavily?” Jaejoong hyung asked. Yeah…Eunhee noona is Jaejoong’s wife. The two of them got married last year after a long relationship of 5 years. They were both fated to be with each other. They met when Jaejoong hyung saved her from getting in the alley. How was Jaejoong hyung there at the right place at the right time? Who knows? But like I said…fated.

“Oppa…I just took a pregnancy test…” Eunhee unnie said.

“Eunhee-ah~! T.M.I” Kangin hyung said scoffing.

“Well…it’s positive!” Eunhee said screaming.

“BWOH?!!” We all shouted looking at her.

“The batter is now in the oven?” Heechul hyung asked.

“Yes! It’s positive! That means I’m pregnant.” Eunhee noona said. Most of us were still in shock. I was still in shock. Jaejoong hyung was still in shock.

“Noona…you this isn’t funny right? You better not be lying.” Changmin said pointed his finger at her.

“I’m not! Jae oppa…” Eunhee noona said looking at her husband. “…Aren’t you happy?”

“Are you kidding me?! Of course I’m happy!” Jaejoong hyung said as he ran up to hug her. “I’m going to be a dad!” Jaejoong hyung then started kissing Eunhee noona on the cheeks and we all groaned turning away. Eunhee noona sighed deeply.

“You all need girlfriends! Such immature 23, 24 and 25 year olds.” Eunhee noona said walking off to the kitchen. I went outside to my car again and went to grab the bouquet for Eunhee noona.

“Here noona. Congratulations on your new baby.” I said giving her the bouquet. She grabbed the bouquet and smiled.

“Thank you Su…” Eunhee noona said smiling. “You know me too well; my favorite color red.” She walked off to find a vase to put the bouquet in.

~After Dinner~

“Thanks Jaejoong hyung and Eunhee noona for dinner. It was delicious as always.” I said as I was leaving through the doorway.

“Thank you for coming and way to nail the case.” Jaejoong hyung said as he bropounded me. I smiled and nodded my head. I headed to my car and drove home.

~At Home~

“JUNSU-AH~!” omma shouted as soon as I walked through the door.

“Omma...” I said as I smiled.

“Congratulations on your case!” Omma shouted as she came to hug me.

“Kasamida Omma.” I said hugging her back.

“Oh? Flowers?” Omma asked as she looked at the purple bouquet. Yep…I bought two bouquet…I really wanted both of the bouquet.

“Um…yeah…” I started. “The lady who I won the case for gave it to me. It was a thank-you gift.”

“Chincha? Aw…how nice.” Omma said as she kept looking at the bouquet. “Can I have it?” I chuckled before replying to my mom.

“Um…omma…usually I would say ‘yes’….but I really want to keep this bouquet if you don’t mind.” I said chuckling.

“Oh…of course.” Omma said as she pinched my cheeks. “Where’s your older brother? How come he’s not home yet?”

“Um…I don’t know….maybe hyung’s at his office.” I said.

“Poo…my two babies are never home at the same time. When you’re home, Yesung is working on a case. When Yesung’s home, you’re working on a case.” Omma said as she walked off. I sighed before walking off to my bedroom. I laid on my bed and turned to the bouquet thinking about the girl from the floral shop.

-

End of Chappie….

Well…here’s the second chapter and hopefully I get more readers~!! No silent readers please! I would love all of your feedback or comments~!!

Whew…first week of school….finally over….I’m so tired of school already….-_-….

Please Comment and Subscribe~!!

Comments/Subscribers are all loved~!!!