You’re Awesome…

The Fall Girl

Junsu’s POV

My alarm clock ranged loudly through my bedroom and I pressed the snooze button. I groaned and slowly went back to sleep. I was just about to approach dreamland until my cell phone shrilled from my night stand causing me to open my eyes widely. I looked at the caller i.d. and it was Hyung…

“Yeobosyo…” I groggily answered.

“Junsu! I grabbed the wrong suitcase to court. Can you please bring suitcase number 7 to court for me?” Yesung hyung said through the other line.

“What…..?” I let out. “You brought the wrong suitcase to court? How do you even do that?”

“I don’t know! Can you please just bring it to me as soon as possible because the case starts at 8:30.” Yesung hyung informed me. I looked at the time and it was 7:23.

“Hyung…you know it’s already 7:30 right?” I asked him as I rubbed my eyes.

“Yes! I know and that’s why I called you. If I had 2 hours left I would’ve come back home and get it myself.” Hyung shouted.

“Okay okay okay…I’ll come…” I said as I was about to end. “Hey! Hyung, what suitcase again?”

“Suitcase 7 Junsu.” Yesung said.

“Okay…” I said.

“Bali!” Hyung shouted again.

“Oh oh…”I said as I hanged up.

I got up from bed and went to get ready as soon as possible. I looked at the time I finished getting ready and it was 7:46. It takes about 30 to 40 minutes to get to the courthouse so I have enough time. I went to grab suitcase number 7 and walked out of the house.

~35 minutes later and at the Court House~

I had to walk past all the scenery and garden, so that took about 6 minutes. I finally got inside the court house and saw Yesung hyung pacing back and forth in the hallway.

“Hyung!” I said as I lifted up the case. Yesung let out a big breath as a relief and grabbed the suitcase from me.

“Thank you Su –ah…” Yesung hyung said to me before walking towards the courtroom.

“Hyung!” I called out one more time. “Hwaiting~!”

“Komawo!” Hyung said smiling before entering through the door. I sighed in relief that I made it in time. I watched hyung from inside the recording room. Though Yesung Hyung is the top 4th lawyer in Korea, I think he should be the top 1. He’s so awesome. I left the court 30 mintutes early because I knew Hyung was winning for his client already. As I walked down the stairs of building, I saw her looking at the court house. It was her again, the girl from Enchanted Boutique.

End of Junsu’s POV

Auntumn’s POV

“Ahjumma, I’m going to go out for a bit. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be back before sundown.” I said smiling.

“Okay Princess…but remember to be careful.” Ahjumma said. “Here’s a cell phone. It’s basically like a bell phone, except you use numbers. When your older sisters reached this age, they all received one too. Just call us if you’re in danger.”

“Araso ahjumma.” I said as I hugged her.

“Bye bye.” Ahjumma said as I walked out of Enchanted Boutique. I waved back before leaving the building. I was roaming around the area where Enchanted Boutique was. I started going around and asked people if there was a place where there were a lot of flowers. Some told me that there was the Court House that was surrounded with a big garden full of flowers. They even gave me directions which was super nice.

~At Court House & Garden~

I gleamed with happiness as I saw all the beautiful flowers. I saw many flowers and I felt them to see how their condition was. A lot of them were happy but some were sad. I wanted to talk to someone about this matter so I started to roam the garden. I was looking over a bush and I saw a man carrying a suitcase. He looked like he was in a rush. I don’t know why but I followed him. He went up the big building, walking up all those stairs. I watched him as he quickly disappeared through the door. For some reason, I wanted to see him again. I waited for him to come out. A lot of time passed by, but I just kept waiting. Usually, I’m not a patient person, but I guess I am one today.

~An Hour Passed By~

“Oh…when will he come out…” I mumbled. I sat on the stairs playing with my fingernails until I heard footsteps behind me. I got up and saw the man from earlier. He looked at me and I looked straight back at him. He’s really handsome. I didn’t see his full face before but now I’m staring straight at it. He has such a perfect face for a human. He’s a lucky one. He could easily pass for a fairy if he had wings and pointy ears.

“Excuse me Miss?” the man spoke. I jumped from the sound of his voice. It sounded so raspy and smooth. “Miss?”

“Oh! Annyonghasaeyo!” I chirped. “I just wanted to know why you walked up that building.” The man gave me a funny look.

“Um…Miss, do you not know that this is the Court House? Anything that goes to court takes place in this building.” The man explained.

“So this is the place that put people in jail?” I asked amazed. The man chuckled and smiled. Embarrassed, I turned away.

“Not exactly…only bad people who committed crime. This is also the place where people get their name cleaned.” The man said more.

“People can get their name clean?” I asked puzzled. “Exactly how do they do that?”

“Well…not physically, but mentally. You know, proving their innocence.” The man replied. I gasped and smiled.

“You mean like when we take it up to Cresti Court.” I said smiling. The man looked at me with a puzzled face.

“Wait…what?” The man said. Oh no…he knows I’m a fairy now…I let out too many information.

“Um…never mind…oh right…about court…do you come here often?” I asked.

“Wait…you’re not from around here huh.” The man asked. Oh gawd…he really knows I’m a fairy…

“Of course I’m from around here! I’ve been living here my whole life.” I defended.

“Really…then how do you not know me…?” the man asked.

“Am I supposed to know you sir?” I asked.

“I’m Kim Junsu.” Kim Junsu said.

“Nice to meet you, Kim Junsu.” I replied. “My name is Jinsil Autumn.” Uh oh…I just let out my real name. I bit my lips after revealing myself.

“Jinsil? I never heard that last name before.” Junsu said.

“Did I say ‘Jinsil’? I meant ‘Park’. P.A.R.K. ‘Park’.” I stupidly said.

“Park Autumn?” Junsu asked.

“y-yes.” I beamed in happiness that he bought it.

“So you really don’t know me…?” Junsu said. I shook my head and smiled at him.

“I’m Kim Junsu, one of the top 10 lawyers in Korea. I am currently rank number 6.” Junsu said.

“Oh…you put people in jail and prove innocence.” I said smiling. Junsu chuckled again.

“Yes, that is exactly what I do.” He said smiling again. His smile is so adorable.

“You’re awesome.” I let out causing Junsu to laugh out loudly. I looked away in embarrassment again.

“That’s a new one. Thousands of people told me that I’m a great lawyer, amazing at work, hardworking and one of the best lawyers. You’re the first person to tell me that I’m awesome.” Junsu said smiling.

“That’s a good thing right?” I let out causing Junsu to laugh again.

“Yes…that is a good thing.” Junsu said calming down from laughing. “So…what were you doing here?”

“Oh! I came to see flowers…um…by any chance…do you know who own this whole garden?” I asked.

“Yeah…in fact I do. Why?” He asked.

“Um…I wanted to talk to him about some of the flowers. They’re not supposed to be planted yet because it’s not their season. If the owner plants those flowers now, then they won’t be alive for their season.” I explained.

“Oh…is that so…do you want to meet him?” Junsu asked.

“Yes, in fact I do want to meet him.” I replied.

“Well…the owner of this garden is my boss’s wife.” He explained.

“Can I meet her?” I asked excitedly.

“Uh…sure.” He stuttered. “By the way…do you want to meet up again later? You know…grab a bite or coffee?”

“Sure!” I said happily as I smiled.

“Here’s my card.” Junsu said as he handed me his business card.

“Kasahmida~” I said bowing 90 degrees.

“Same to you Autumn.” Junsu said before turning away and walking back up to the building.

-

End of Chappie~!!

How was it?

Please comment and subscribe~!!

Comments/Subscribers are all loved~!!!