A Moment to Forever

A Single Moment

Kyuna

IM BACK! Finally I did Kyuna! I worked really long and hard on this so please enjoy! I feel like this is a good some up of what I wish will happen to Yoona with any guy. Please feel free to Subscribe and Comment

Please check out my spin off of this called A Single Note

I will update my most well known story To Be Loved tmr or tonight! I swear!

First sighting

Small sounds of explosions were coming from the computer he was busy tapping on.

“Move. NO the other way.” He practically yelled at the screen as he ignored the noise from around him. “Yes… yes… YES!” He yelled as he managed to destroy his enemy. You win glowed from the screen as he nodded happily and rewarded himself with a Jell-O cup.

“I won again!” He said punching the air as he sat back down closing his computer and looked at the boy next to him.

“You always win.” Sungmin said with a pout.

“Yeah, but…” Kyuhyun was interrupted by a yell as he turned around and saw two girls arguing and fighting over… an ice cream cone.

“It’s mine!”

“You already had one!”

“So did you!”

“If you eat it you will get fat!”

“My metabolism is great!”
“So is mine!”

“AGGGG!”

“Who’s that?” He muttered to a boy sitting next to him puffing and squeezing his own cheeks.

“Oh. The new girl group to debut soon.” Said the boy still pulling on his own cheeks.

“Sungmin stop doing your aygeo! It’s annoying.” Kyuhyun said to the boy sitting next to him who gasped and poked Kyuhyun in the cheek.

“You LOVE my aegyo! Say it! It’s cute!” Sungmin said as if scandalized.

“Ashi. No! Who’s that girl?” Kyuhyun said clarifying as he pointed to a table full of loud girls.

“Kyu. There are a lot of girls there.” Sungmin said rolling his eyes.

“The one stuffing her face with ice cream. Why isn’t she on a diet? We are!” Kyuhyun whispered pointing to the girl who seemed to win the ice cream and was happily eating while the other girl sulked.  

“Oh. Yoona-shi? She’s debuting in the new group. She is the face of the group.” Sungmin said resuming to his cheek pulling.

“She’s the face?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah. Why Kyu you don’t think she is pretty?”

“I never said that.”

“Okay.”

“Okay dokey!”

“STOP DOING YOUR AEGYO!”

A glance

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona imida!” The girl said running by him with food stuffed in as they passed each other for a moment.

Kyuhyun turned to see who it was but the girl was already gone in a flash of hair and a mouthful of food.

Weird girl.

Beautiful girl.

A Moment

“Oh Kyuhyun Sunbae.” She said to him while she turned around and saw him in surprise as she finished the last dance move of her dance. She was alone in the dance room trying to perfect her dance and Kyuhyun clumsily came early to practice.

“Hello.” He said semi awkwardly as he sat down near the wall waiting for the clock to turn two and s to enter.

“Hi.” A sweet simple hello.

“Was your practice hard?” He inquired watching as a few strands of hair fell out of her messy bun.

“Yeah, but our debut is soon so it has to be perfect.” She sighed sitting down drinking from her water bottle.

“You will be great.” He said.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

“How do you know?” She said pouting getting up to rerun her dance.

“Because you… your group looks really good.” He mumbled watching as the clock hand reached two and the rest of s entered the room.

“Yoong!” He saw Leetuck the leader of his group enthusiastically greet her with a smile and hug. He swiftly got up failing to calm the butterflies in his stomach. He turned around and snapped at s to get to practice as she walked out the door.

A minute

“Did you hear about the SNSD’s black ocean. I feel so bad! Do you think Taeyeon is alright?” Leetuck said as he paced around their dorm.

“No. What happened?” As Kyuhyun continued to tap at his computer.

“You didn’t hear? Our fans, SS501’s fans, and some other group’s fans totally turned off their glow sticks when they performed. Scandallll!” Heechul sang as Leetuck smacked him in the head.

“Taeyeon must be feeling horrible! Kyuhyun go deliver these cookies to them!” Leetuck said pushing a plate at him.

“Why me? Go do it yourself!” He said furiously slamming on his keyboard.

“You’re the maknae and I don’t want to seem like a stalker.” Leetuck muttered.

“They all know you have a crush on Taeyeon!” He said rolling his eyes as he felt a smack on the back of his head.

“Just do it!” Leetuck getting ready to smack him again.

“Nike. Just do it.” Heechul laughed.

“SHUT UP! Fine I’ll do it. You owe me dinner!” Kyuhyun said as grabbed the cookies and ran over to the dorm next door. He knocked on the door as he stuffed a cookie in his mouth.

“Kyuhyun-shi?” He heard a girl whisper as the door opened.

A crying angle appeared.

“Oh. Yoona-shi.” He responded awkwardly. He began to blush. “These are cookies from Super Junior.”

“Thank you.” She whispered as she sniffed and hurriedly stuffed one down . “Do you want to come in? Sorry I’m such a mess.”

Kyuhyun walked in to see nine beautiful girls bawling their eyes out. He was dumfounded what the heck should he do? He spent the next minute patting them on the back and murmuring encouragement as he ran out the door. Evil Game Kyuhyun was not known for being good with crying girls.

When he left he looked down at his tear stained shirt and realized that was one of the most emotionally confusing moments of his life.

An hour

“Kyuhyun give Yoona a tour around the set.” His manager told him as the pale skinny girl was in his direction.

“Ookayy.” He mumbled as he started walking around the set of the variety show they would be filming. “Here is the um… camera.. here is the bathroom.. here is the…”

He trailed off realizing he must sound stupid. For some reason the great evil Kyuhyun was reduced to a mumbling scared little boy around this girl.

To her credit she didn’t laugh. She just smiled and nodded like she was listening.

He kept babbling on and leading her around the set as he tried to think of things that they could do. Filming didn’t start for another hour. Most SM artist were close. Shoot he was close to almost everyone in the company and almost all of SNSD especially Sooyoung, but around this doe eyed girl he felt like he couldn’t do anything.

“Do you want to play StarCraft Yoona-shi?” He blurted out absentmindedly as he searched for something in common. . Girls didn’t play StarCraft. Why did he have to blurt out the weirdest things?

“Sure!” She replied enthusiastically to his utter surprise. “If I win you have to call me Yoona though!”

“Why?” He asked curiously.

“So we can become closer!” She said with a smile bouncing.

He nodded numbly and brought out his computer and “accidentally” stole Changmin’s as they began to play.  He didn’t want to call her Yoona. To him she would always be a distant goddess he could not reach. He liked it that way. He didn’t worry. He never lost.

Groans, yells, laughter, and bickering was heard over the next couple of minutes.

In that single hour he lost.

Kyuhyun never lost.  

A Night

“Yooongg are you sure you will be okay?” He asked. Three months had passed since they started the variety show together and they had grown immensely close. He realized she wasn’t as goddess like as he thought as she was. She was a tomboy. She was imperfect. She laughed with open. But still she was beautiful.

“Kyu just because you are leaving the variety show doesn’t mean I will die.” She said rolling her eyes as she kept eating the ice cream in front of her.

“But… But…” He mumbled as he looked down.

“Ashhii. Just kidding. Of course I’ll miss you, but you have promotions soon!” She said passing him the cup of ice cream. He took a bite and smiled at her.

“Promotions can last forever!” He whined like a little kid.

“Just because you are leaving this show doesn’t mean we won’t see each other. We can still play StarCraft and pull pranks together all the time.” She said rolling her eyes.

“Places! We will be filming again in five minutes!” A crackly voice said over the loud speaker.

“Ready for my last episode?” He asked with a teasing smile.

“Of course not, but let’s just have the best night of our life.” She responded grabbing his hand and pulling him to the set.

A Day

The old variety show they were on got canceled. Now she was on a new one, with other guys.

Kyuhyun glared at the screen as his best friend was in a love line with another guy and not just any guy, but his team leader and two other guys. Kyuhyun knew that she was horrible on variety shows such as Strong Heart, but for some reason she kept going on them. Stupid managers that just cared about money.

He asked his leader to make sure she didn’t mess up again.

He asked Leetuck to keep her out of trouble, not creating a love line with her! He grinded his teeth together as Leetuck placed his hands around her ears as another Idol basically professed his love to her.

Kyuhyun should have known one day SNSD would become big, but he didn’t know they would become the “nations girl group.” They were now even bigger than Super Junior and made even more money. All thanks to a single girl who helped give their group a name. She outshone him.

The one who could break a million of hearts with one smile. One that was looking more like a goddess every day and less like the little skinny girl who beat him at StarCraft.

Im Yoona.

The girl he liked.

When did he find out he was head over heels in love with this girl?

Now.

When he realized he couldn’t take it the face that his best friend was being fought over by three guys.

He wanted to punch them in the face (maybe Leetuck a little less hard).

He realized that he wanted her to be with him and he planned to do something.

The next day he was at her door with flowers and two passes to a theme park.

Gasps were heard, tears were shead, and a hug was made.

They were together.

Kyuhyun wouldn’t want it any other way. But the theme park tickets did go to waste as she had a schedule later at night.

Instead they played StarCraft all day at the old abandoned building where they first filmed their variety show. The best day of his life.

A while

He pushed her on the swings as she laughed and they talked like they were old friends who were never awkward.

Like they were never idols who could never be.

What if they broke up?

What if they failed as idols?

What if someone found out?

Suddenly on an impulse he leaned down and pressed his lips to her.

And she kissed him back.

For a while they didn’t care about what ifs.

A Week

“Yoonnnggg. Our first week of break! Super Junior and SNSD are doing to so good! What do you want to do?” He asked from under his fake beard and glasses as they walked around the streets eating food.

“Shhhh don’t call me that! We are undercover! If someone finds out we are here!” She started, but he silenced her with a kiss. They had been going out for almost a year. A whole year of bliss.

“Don’t worry I have a surprise for you!” He whispered as he led her up a stair case on the side of a dusty old fallen apart building.

“Oh! A surprise?” She asked with her eyes gleaming in the moonlight. “It better be good! You brought me out to the old abandoned building where we filmed our variety show. Why did you bring me here it night? It’s so cold!”

He wrapped his arm around her as she shivered.

“Look.” He said as he pointed to a small jet that was coming closer and closer to them.

“It’s a jet Kyuhyun.” She said looking at him quizzically. As it came closer it said on the side International Airways Honolulu Hawaii.  “Kyuhyun why is there a jet going to Hawaii here? I’ve always wanted to go to Hawaii. I heard they have amazing pineapple ice cream there.”

She kept blabbering until the jet landed on the building they were on.

“Ky…kyu..Kyuhyun.” She stuttered.

“The jet is coming for us.” He whispered.

“We… ARE GOING TO HAWAII for a week?!?!” She screamed.

“Yeah.” He chuckled.

“OMIGOD! I love you Choi Kyuhyun!” She yelled and kissed him while running to the plane as dust blew around them from the old worn down studio where they filmed their first variety show.

A month

“I hate you.” She sobbed as he patted her back softly as they met up at the top of the old abandoned studio where they first filmed their variety show.

“Don’t say that.” He whispered tortured with every word he said.

“Then take back what you said!” She choked.

“No. I meant it.” He mumbled as his heart broke.

“So how will breaking up with me the night I leave to go to America for SNSD’s American debut going to help me again? How does that make sense!” She screamed.

“Yonng. They are going to find out about us and you will lose fans. Long distance relationships won’t work anyway. I can’t stand the thought of being away for you a whole month! If we break up it will be better for both of us. You can go on and date some hot American guy.” He choked out as tears stung at his eyes.

“I hate you I hate you I hate you!” She mumbled. He thought he was doing this for her. He thought it wouldn’t hurt this much. He looked at the floor as he remembered how her manager demanded they break up before their America debut or she wouldn’t be allowed to go. Managers he thought. His heart burned.

“Still a choding.” He smiled as he walked away into the darkest month of his life.

The 2nd Month

He was the first one to hug her when she got back.

He was the first one to be slapped by her when she got back.

He didn’t care. The stinging sensation on his cheek was overshadowed by the guilt in his heart.

Tears fell. Kisses were exchanged. And “Why the heck would you listen to my manager” were said.  

A Year

A blissful year together.

Kyuhyun didn’t have anything else to say except for that he was overjoyed for a whole year and partly because a certain goddess was in his life.

He didn’t want the year to end.

He walked with her around a corner wearing their matching couple hoodies as they laughed and held hands as they walked around inside the old abandoned studio where they first filmed their variety show.

A flash was heard. Reporters creeped out of the shadows with smiles radiating from their grimy faces.

The broke apart instantly.

Fear was apparent on both of their faces.

He could see the tabloids already. “Goddess and face of SNSD found dating Kyuhyun of Super junior!”

He could hear the angry fans.

He could smell their hatred.

He could feel her heart stop in fear.

He grabbed her hand again with a smile on his face.

They would face this together.

Forever

“Come on Yoong! You are getting fat!” He yelled as he pulled Yoona up the stairs to the top of the old building that they filmed their variety show in.

“Hey!” She said sticking her hand on her still thin and lithe hip as she stuck her tongue out at him. “I’m just tired! Dramas the life out of me!”

“Just kidding!” He said and smiled. They laughed and tickled each other until they got to the top. Once they reached the top fireworks lit up the sky and flashes surrounded them as flashes surrounded them.

He got down onto one knee.

“Miss Yoona-shi.” He started as she looked around in shock at their friends, family, coworkers, and even those darn evil managers smiled down at them as fireworks continued to light up around them.

“I… I told you if I beat you at StarCraft you wouldn’t call me that.” She whispered in a daze.

“Yoong.. you made me such a happy person, who learned to love and feel worthwhile. You gave me irreplaceable memories that I will never forget. Just as we always met up at this old abandoned studio where we began to first had our first memories I hope we will always will be able to be together and make many more. Even our little moments are special and I hope to make even more together with you forever and ever. Please will you marry me?”

Silence.

Then a tearful nod and sob were heard as applause erupted.

Forever starts with just one moment.