Something Sweet

Something Sweet [One-Shot]

June 25, 2012

This would be the day I would never forget. Jiyeon and I have been friends for a long time. I’ve always had more than friends feeling for her but I don’t know if she feels that way. So I’ve decided to act today. We’ve met afterschool like always.

I didn’t sleep at all last night. I just couldn’t sleep. I’ve been thinking about this for almost a week now and I’m prepared to do this. She’s been my best friend since elementary school but over the years I’ve developed a crush for her. Today was also going to be our last day as high school seniors.

I walked into school like it was a normal day even though we were all sad about the fact that we were going to part for each other and go to different colleges. My EXO buddies walked over to me and greeted me.

“Hey Kai,” Kyungsoo said to me.

“Guess we don’t have to say bye to each other,” Baekhyun shouted.

“Hmm, I thought some of you were going to a different college?” I questioned.

“Maknae Sehun got accepted late by Seoul University,” Xiumin replied.

“Congrats maknae,” I said. “Did any of you see Jiyeon?”

“Kai’s missing his girl,”’ Suho teased.

“She over by the yard with her girlfriends,” Chanyeol told me. “Are you coming with us this afternoon?”

“No, I have plans to execute,” I told him.

“Ay, are you confessing to her?” Xiumin said.

“Maybe,” I smirked as I walked away.

We went through the rest of the day like normal with the exception of some confessions from girls and signing off yearbooks. In my mind all I was thinking about was her. I was so happy when it was the end of the day. I bid farewell to my EXO buddies since we were going to each other this summer and in school.

I saw her by the gates at school waiting for me. She was pretty as always with her flowing brown hair and petite figure. I ran behind her and

“Boo” I yelled. She jumped.

“Yah, what was that for?”

“Mian, let’s go.”

“Are we going to our usual spot?”

“If you want to, how about we get some food first?”

“Okay.”

We walked around trying to find something we wanted to eat. So I asked her.

“What do you want to eat?”

“I’m craving for something sweet.”

“No need to eat then,” I whispered.

“What?”

“Jiyeon-ah, I have something to tell you.” She looked at me awkwardly. “I liked you for a really long time now and before I wanted to say,” I took a deep breath. “No need to eat then, because looking at your face is the sweetest thing in the world.” Then before I knew it, I kissed her. I pulled away after I kissed her and said, “Will you be mine?”

“Kai,” she said to me. “You’re the sweetest thing in the world, because you’re always there for me whenever I need someone. And yes I would love to be yours under one condition,” she laughed.

“What that?”

“Protect me from EXO”

I laughed. The boys loved to pick on her because when she’s made she’s really cute. I replied, “Yes I will. I’ll protect you forever.”

“Now can I actually get something sweet to eat?”

“Of course,” I said while taking her hands and walking to a nearby ice cream store.

 


Hey readers,

Thank you for subscribing and waiting for my story. This is a very cheesy story, but it does have speical meanings to me. I chose Jiyeon because she's one of my favorite kpop idols. I didn't know who to chose for male idol so I had my friend randomly pick one of the 12 EXO members.She didn't know who EXO is, so I showed her a picture of all 12 members. She said to me, "They all cute. I can't chose." So I told her to chose a name. I listed the members name and she picked Kai. I was laughing because this is a cute couple shipping. So the reason for this story is a little dedication for someone special. This is the story between the two of us and it's the sweetest memory that we share. I hope you all enjoyed this story.

Thanks for reading,

Stephanie :D