Sunrise

Dead Love

 

No one's POV
 
The first day of camping for Myungsoo and Naeun was fun. But becaause of what happened on that rainy night, they let the next days passed full of awkwardness. Naeun still learned about camping even though they both feel awkward to each other. And today is their last day.
 
Myungsoo got up early. The sun isn't up yet but he's already awake. The 'thing' that is connected to Naeun keeps him awake. Plus, he wants to see the sunrise from that place again.
 
He got out from his tet as soon as he woke up. He yawned and stretched as he felt the cool breeze around him.
 
Myungsoo's POV
 
I really want to see the sunrise in this place again so I woke up very early. It's not just because the view here is great but because this is the place where Krystal saw her last sunrise.
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
"Oppa! Oppa, ireona!" Krystal shook me.
 
I groaned, "What is it babe? It's too early go back to sleep," I said.
 
"Yah oppa! Get up!" she continued.
 
"Five more minutes," I mumbled with my face buried to the pillow.
 
"The sun will rise in less than five minutes, GET UP!" she slapped my back.
 
"Ah!" I shouted in pain, "Arasso arasso I'll get up," I said as I got up.
 
We went outside our tent and waited for the sunrise.
 
"Happy?" I teased. She just grinned at me.
 
Few moments later, the sun began to show up.
 
"Woah.." Krystal said as she looked at the view.
 
"Cool," I said as I backhugged Krystal.
 
"See? Pretty isn't it?" 
 
"Yeah it is. Pretty like my princess," I smiled.
 
"And cool like my prince," she chuckled.
 
"And we'll be the perfect match when we get married," 
 
"What's that?" she asked.
 
"Nothing," I sheepishly smiled.
 
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
In a few minutes, the sun will rise so I have to wait. And here it goes...
 
The view is overwhelming. The sun starts to come out and gives light to my surroundings. I was busy enjoying the view when Naeun came out. Our eye met and I can feel the aura of awkwardness growing.
 
"Uh.. Good morning," she greeted.
 
"Um.. Good morning," I smiled and she smiled back.
 
I looked back at the view and stared at its beauty. I'm too captivated by the view that I almost forgot that Naeun was there.
 
"Um.. I should fix my things so uh... we can leave early," she said and went back to her room.
 
I looked at the sunrise one more time and smiled, "Krystal..." I mumbled under my breath.
 
 
Naeun's POV
 
"Uh.. Good morning," I greeted. *Oh dude I'm dead* I mentally slapped myself.
 
"Um.. Good morning," he smiled and looked away.
 
I'm curious at what he's looking at so I looked at the direction where his eyes are locked. It was a beautiful sight.
 
He's watching the sunrise. Its beautiful features locked my eyes to it. Then my eyes traveled to another fascinating view.
 
It's Myungsoo enjoying the sunrise. He is showing his smile that suits him. The sunlight on his face also adds to his handsome appearance. I'm actually enjoying the view.
 
As I looked at him, my heartbeat became faster than usual. I got nervous about this.
 
"Um.. I should fix my things so uh... we can leave early," i said and hurried to my tent.
 
I started packing my stuff, cleaning the mess in my tent. The last one I haven't cleaned yet is the place where I slept. Scratch that. We slept.
 
I remembered the event that happened on that night. His hug making me feel secured made me blush.
 
As I remember that, my heart started beating fast again.
 
*Is this about Myungsoo or my health condition?* I worriedly thought.
 
I took up all my courage to talk to him. I need to talk to him right now to make things clear. Also to make my feelings clear. I sighed deeply before I went inside his tent. *You can do it, Naeun. He doesn't bite. Or does he?*

HEY IT'S AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!! XD