We Meet Again

Dead Love

Myungsoo's Flashback

Today is Krystal's funeral. The last time I would see her ever again. MAny people came including Krystal's lovers who gave up Krystal for me. Her relatives came also. There's still guilt inside me. If it wasn't for me, they wouldn't be crying here.

It's now time for Krystal's body o be buried. It was my turn to look at her cofin. I cried more. Seeing her lie there hurts me. I looked at it for the last time and they started to bury it.

Thank you for all the good times Krystal. Goodbye, my love.

 

After her funeral, I went to the place where my happy moments happened. Our favorite place.

I arrived there. It looks lonely now. When Krystl was still alive, we would be here everyday to play.

I sat on the swing and looked down at the ground.

"Why do you have to leave Krystal? It hurts so much you know," I mumbled as a tear escaped my eye.

My tears kept falling on the ground. It stooped when a ball rolled to my feet. I looked up to see where it came from. My eyes wanted to come out of its socket. It was Krystal.

"Yah. Don't drop your eyes on me," she chuckled.

"You... What?....How?" I stuttered.

"You promised me that you'll teach me how to play basketball, right? And I promised that I won't give up until I learn," she smiled.

"Yeah.... Of course we rpromised each other," I smiled back.

"Then let's strt now," she jumped happily.

As I see her learning basketball, I though of something.

*She's dead. I'm alive. But for some reasons, WE MEET AGAIN.*

(END OF FLASHBACK)

"Ah!" someone screamed as thunder boomed outside.

"Naeun?" I asked myself.

"Ah!: someone screamed again.

I grabbed my umbrella and went outside. I ran to Naeun's tent and when I opened it, I saw a crying Naeun.

"Naeun, what;s wrong?" I asked as I entered her tent.

"I-I'm scared of thunders and lightnings," she stuttered, "they scare me a lot."

I sighed, *I can't leave her alone, right?*

"I'll stay with you. IF that can keep you calm," I smiled.

"Really? But I don't want to disturb you,"

"It's okay," I scooted next to her.

"Sleep for now. You need rest," I told her.

"Arasso," she moved aside and her hands brushed on mine.

"Hey. You're freezing."

"Am I?"

"Yes you are," I said as I covered her with more blankets. "There. That'll keep you warm."

After a few minutes, I can still feel her freezing beside me.

*Guess I have no choice.*


No one's POV

"W-what are you doing?" Naeun asked as she felt Myungsoo's arms around her.

"Shush... Just sleep. I'll keep you warm until you fall asleep," Myungsoo mumbled.

"Okay," she said as she gets back to her position.

*Why am I feeling like this? Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because of.... NO way.* Naeun thought.

ON the other hand, Myungsoo is thinking about the same thing.

*Why is my heart beating so fast? Is it because of Naeun?*


BOOM DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!

I'm excited for the DKFC!!!!

So you see, I changed my username from  ukisskevinswag to Luhan0110. It's because I really love Luhan and 0110 is my birthday so yeah. But I still love Kevin though :))