She is on diet. AGAIN.

Real Life Is No Drama

She is on diet. AGAIN.

Yeah you heard it right. That girl is on diet again. ARG NO PLEASE. NOT AGAIN. When she does, I know it right away. How do I know? Of course because I have 7th sense. Ok i am boasting now but I do have 7th sense for real I am serious

I don't know if I already tell you yet but her manager is my friend's sister's husband's friend's brother I have just twisted my mouth. Anyway, we do know each other somehow. When I was just a little boy, one time he came by my house and saw my new super cool motobike which was so rare at that time. I bet I was one of the only 2 in my neighborhood who had it (now you know why people call me TREND SUNGGYU) and I bought it with the money I earned by doing some financial statement assigned by my dad (It is such a pain in the *ss tbh) . He got over excited and decided to try it BEFORE ME. Of course I was cool about that, but not until he broke it. I loved the bike so much, I bought it with my tears and my sweats (My room has AC though) that I cried myself to sleep for a week at 16 years old (Don't ever think you can laugh at me).  Of course that made him feel bad and he promised me to do whatever I wanted. As a son of a successful businessman, it is my instinct to make sure everything is guaranteed. So I forced him to write a contract and sign it. Of course that is just a kid's game but that is how we got closer and closer (I mean I called him over to wash my feet every day for a year).

Honestly I meet him even more often than my sister. And it is sad but I saw him more than I saw that girl. The truth is Secret is not allowed to get out of their dressing room except when they go to girl restroom. Especially Hyosung. Their CEO has his eyes on her like his sister, by that I mean, he knows she attracts beasts, I mean, boys, so she gets even fewer chances to go somewhere else. I know it will sound weird but I am jealous with Dongwoo, that dumb dude got into girl restroom and SOMEHOW she was there. I mean how could he do that? Even though I take all my courage to step in there BY MISTAKE for one, I can't be sure that it is Hyosung who was there. What if it is Jiyeon girl? (I am not going to talk about that that is DISASTER). Ok don't misunderstand me. I am not a ert who likes to get in girl restroom or something. I just try to tell you how hard it is to see her when noone is around. When I do get the chance to see her is when idols gather all together, there is not one single second either Secret's members or Joon, or Doojoon, or Himchan, or Mir, or Bang Yong Guk, or SUNGJONG or anyone (=.=) are not trying to ask her something. So HOW? Dudes just leave her alone so that I can talk to her. (Though when she is alone, it takes me around 10 minutes to get the courage  right feeling but when I turn around she is already gone). Anyway, what am I talking about now? See, I told you, I am so charming that I can spend days to talk without running out of topic.

Ok, back to the thesis, so last Thursday I called him, u know, try to get some info. 

- Hyung! 

- Who is that?

- It is me, hyung!

- Who is 'me'?

- What are you talking about hyung? It is your best brother, Sunggyu.

- I don't know anyone with that name.

- HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

- Why do you call?

- I just wonder if Hyung is doing fine.

- Cut it short, what do you want?

- Hyung, when are you going to be back to Korea?

- Tomorrow if I remember it right.

- Hyung how about I buy you meat and send it there.

- I will eat alone, is it ok?

- WHYYYYYYYYYYYY hyung?

- I thought you said you bought it for me.

- Hyung you know my heart right? Right?

- I don't know. And they can't eat now.

- What do you mean they can't eat? Did they eat meat this week?

- No.

- Last week?

- No.

- So why?

- They can't eat till next month. 

That's it. I know what now. They are going to make a comeback next month. It means no eating anything except salad, tomato, and water. 

The thing is why she needs to diet when she is not fat? That is not fat, that is y curvy (and curvy women are good wives and good moms I tell you).  Every measurment on her body is ideal already (she needs to work more on her cute though, ah i said it). Normally, girl idols don't eat properly already. Especially her, she has that kind of body, it is not originally stick skinny so she keeps getting all the pressure to look skinnier.  She only eats tofu, seeweed, banana, sallad and tomato when Secret is not in promoting period. Once in a while they will get to eat meat. And four of them share a portion that is only half of what I eat. So how can human survive through that? One time when we talked ( there is only one) out of Starry Night Radio, she told me she loved food so much. And I am sure she loves food more than boys (which is sad). Can I be food for one day?

OMFG WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? OMG WHERE IS MY, no I mean, HER CUTE CHEEKS? But ahhhhh her heart selca is so cute. I MEAN NO SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT. It is hard for someone like her to lose the cheeks, because my mom is someone like that. When she loses weight, you can only see it on her body, her face is still normal. That is why she still looks so young now. But when it comes to the cheeks, how much weight did she lose already? I feel my heart ache *sigh* And I am about to bawl out on my laptop before I hear someone is going near. MUST BE HOYA, the step is so freaking loud. 

A loud voice of the door opening. BANG. He is so fast. All I can do is closing the  Google Chrome window and my laptop, so hard that I feel like the keyboad breaks somewhere.

- Hyung what are you watching? - He is stepping close, softly with caution.

- What do you mean by what I am watching? I am surfing the net. - WOW I totally did not ter.

- Then why do you have to hide from me? - He rolls his eyes and steps closer,

- What? Why do you think I hide sth from you? -  I am standing up, with my laptop on my hand, very carefully.

- Then give it to me. 

- NO WHY? THAT IS MY LAPTOP - No I am going to die.

- ...

Why is he not saying anything?

- EVERYONE, SUNGGYU HYUNG IS WATCHING ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

WHAT THE HELL?

- YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM NOT DO YOU WANT TO DIE?

- Then give me the laptop hyung.

I almost get persuaded, i mean I am not watching (I do sometimes but NOT NOW). But before I do anything, he already snatches it from me and heads to the stair.

- Yah I am not watching alone ok?

- I know hyung.

- WHAT?

- The others steal my laptop hyung, and I already watched that movie, I want to watch another one.

- YAH COME HERE U BRAT.

- Hyung, please please please, just this time - He runs off before I can say anything.

- YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WATCH ANY WITHOUT ME, OK? 

- ...

So that is how I end up going to sleep so early.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Today is KBS Open Concert. The weather is really nice and my members' moods seem to be really good as well. Yesterday, we record some new songs for our next comeback after one month promoting in Japan and having some rests. The songs are nice and the lines seem to be shared more equally. We also got to watch the chroegraphy of our supposed title song and everyone was very excited. 

Anyway, I get to see her today (If I am lucky). It is outdoor concert so there are not enough waiting rooms for all groups. After getting make-up, we are waiting in only one room where there is a long table with all kinds of snacks on.  That will be disaster to her who is on such a crazy diet. 

Here she is, in her golden outfit showing her cleavage (Hell no). Oh god, she is significant different, so skinny. Her outfit becomes so loose and her face looks haggard after losing the cheeks. Her hair looks a bit longer than the last time I saw her and it turns into some kind of dark orange. She gets her make up done first and already in the room before other members from Secret. 

She is talking to Hyorin now. Still the same her, being very bubbly and energrtic. She waves her small hands around when she talks about something excited and then both of them laugh together. These two are so similar. Same loud laugh. 

- Sunbae what are you looking at?

I am statled. Urg this low and husky voice, no other than...

- Ah Young Guk, long time no see - Oh hello awkard.

- No we see each other often actually...

- Erh right... 

Before it gets more awkward, Young Guk is dragged out by Zello. So thank God, and Zello. I don't really like him.

Here she goes, standing alone. and very far from the snack table but her eyes sure are staring at it intensely. The sign of her standing there but not being able to eat just bugs me. And it is not even fat snack or something. But there must be something about me today, that suddenly I step closer. Wait what the heck am I doing now? WAIT I  am not preparedddddddd.

Now I am standing quite close to her, just 1 meter away, I can even smell her light apple sense. She turns her head and is looking at me curiously, gosh why are her brown eyes so lovely? When I am being immersed in those eyes, I feel my mouth moving and WTF?am I talking?

- Hyosung shii, you are not fat, so eat something.

Shoot. Sunggyu. Dude what did you just do?

She looks at me, being very shocked.

SHOOT DID I JUST MENTION THE DEAD WORD? DID I JUST MENTION "FAT"?

- What? What...are...you talking about? - She is tering.

OH CRAP WHAT DID I JUST DO?

 


I really want to stick to the old format which has both Hyosung's and Sunggyu's POV but it is going to be so long and I am lazy to write the second POV so I will just leave it till next time.

Comment and tell me what do you like about my story and what do you want me to write about next.