So he cares.

Real Life Is No Drama

DIET. DIET. DIET. AND DYING.

 

It is killing me every single time I think of that word. I feel like dying when I can’t eat real foods. Oh how I miss my babies’ addictive smells, y colors and wonderful tastes! It is not that I think about them all the time. I am too busy for that. But now they are lying in front of my bare eyes and trying to tempt me, I can’t help but feel like crying that I can’t touch them.

No Hyosung, you can do it. It is Secret’s come back after almost one year. You have to lose your baby fat, you have to look y, as a leader you have to make sure everything is perfect. It is your time to be determined and to shine. Hyosung YOU CAN DO IT.

BUT…

HOW? How can they be so tempting lying there? There are so many type of snacks. All are my favourite. (I mean what food is not my favorite anyway? Food is my religion). BUT. I can’t. I CAN’T. What take my members so long to finish their make-up? Why do they leave me alone here? NOOOOO someone please save me from this. ANYONE.

When I am battling so hard with myself, I hear some steps getting closer to me. Who can it be? It can only be either Doojoon, Sunjong, Himchan, or Zello…Those are never gonna leave me alone. EVER. BUT I APPROVE now. Come save your lovely Hyosung noona now. She is dying of temptation here.

I turn around and about to say hi. But. Wait. Who is this? It is Sunggyu, you babo. But who is Sunggyu? You mean Infinite’s Sunggyu? But we barely know each other. FREAKKKKK!!! DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG? It can’t be right? Hyosung, stop freaking out for nothing please.

I am being calm looking at him and trying to figure out what is going on then he says something.

“Hyosung shii, you are not fat. So just eat something”

Uhm yeah… he is right! Wait. WAIT. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? HE JUST SAID “FAT” OR WHAT?

I do try to be calm but when I try to say something, I ter.

“What…what did you just say?”

Dummy, you are not going to say something like that to a girl, especially the one who you barely talk to.

He looks like he is about to jerk back and freak out but then he sighs and calmly turns away and slowly grabs the plastic foodcup. Wait, what is going on? I don’t get it. Am I supposed to know what is happening? Did he just talk to me? TELL ME. (of course I just shout in my head, who do you think I am to act carelessly?)

He diligently fulls the cup with all kinds of snacks, a little of each type without caring about me who is standing right next to him being all dumbfounded. Oh you are good, Sunggyu shii. Then he turns to me again and suddenly holds my hand.

I turn around multiple times when he does that. WHAT IS HAPPENING? Is it a hidden camera? Is it a prank? BUT WHY ME? I do nothing wrong. I am always friendly to everyone. I am a good daughter and a good leader. Anyone who tries to play me will get it. SPARTAN HYOSUNG IS COMING TO YOU.

Then he gives the foodcup with full of snack to me (so obviously he holds man hand to put the foodcup). And he looks at me. Before he is about to say something,…

“NOONAAAAAAAAA NOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY NOONAAAAAAAAAAAA” The wind blows to my face and I can see a species is flying to me with full speed. And before I get to know what it is, I am already squished and spinned around.

I KNOW WHO NOW. SUNGJONG THE FREAK. OH no. Come on, I am the mighty noona, and now I am squished like a jelly, and spinned like a retard. Everyone is looking, yet no one wants to help me. Sad life of Jun Hyosung.

“Noona I miss you. I miss you. I miss youuuu. Do you miss me? When are you back? How is Japan? How are the foods there? …” And the list goes on.

“Sungjongie, you…you are suffocating noona.  Get off NOW.” I manage to gently shout (maybe not) at him.

He lets go of me finally, but then he looks at me all bewildered.

“Noona, did you eat? Why are you so skinny?”

Before he can say anything else, he is dragged out by Sunggyu. Before they leave the room, Sunggyu looks at me again. I am sure he is trying to tell me something, but I can’t figure out what it is because I can’t see his eyes. Now they are out of my sight, I can only hear Sungjong's “Hyung, hyung waeeeeeeeeeeee?”

I look at the foodcup he gives me, does he try to get me eat or something? But we barely know each other, he can’t be that caring to me, right? Before I can think of anything else, my manager and members tell me that we are going to perform soon so I have to leave the cup there and head to the backstage area.

The performance went great. The reaction from audiences is not bad as well. I still feel excited right now. How much I miss Korean stage! Being on stage and being able to perform make me alive. It is my dream and my happiness. I can’t imagine how I would live without it. Secret has been together for what? Almost 3 years. We are a very very hard-working group. We never complain, we never whine and we don’t get tired (“Jieun, stop whining!” “Sunhwa, don’t sit there” “Zinger are you hungry? There are foods in the waiting room”). We are not easy to be discouraged; we don’t let anything bring us down. We work, work, and think positive. We are not that popular yet but I am confident that we will get there soon. And I will do everything to make it happen.

“Sunhwa, don’t sit there. The speaker is going to kill your earsssssss. Stand up and go with Zinger if you are hungry. Songjii too”

Before they can do that, the last performance ends and all the artists have to gather together at the backstage area for goodbye and encore section. It is pretty dark over here, and hot. So our name is going to be called. I rush other 3 to get near the stage entrance and when the door is about to open, I feel  someone right behind me, but it is too dark and too crowded so I can’t turn around to see who.

“I still saw the foodcup in the waiting room earlier. You know, Hyosung shii, being curvy is the prettiest.” That person whispers to my ears when touching my shoulders and I can hear it so clear despite the noisy crowd. I turn back to see who but I think that person is gone before I manage to say thanks.

But no worry, I know who he is.

So he cares.

And I suddenly smile.

For no reason. 

Or maybe there is.

 

 

“And now are the members of Secret”

The entrance is opened. And now it is Secrettime.

 


 

So sorry that it is getting shorter and shorter. but I try my best.

I feel like the Sunggyu in my fic is even cooler than the real sunggyu. Or it sounds more like Jay Park or Eric to me. However, since I love Sunggyu more than those two so... and the photos of them on Starry Night Radio is just too lovely and Sunggyu bb does look like a playboy with his bang up.

Comments are welcomed.