THANK YOU! +bonus

Little

Well considering there was a bunch of people who are so sweet reading this I have a mini Prequel thing lying around so I think I'll post it! ^.^
Thank you for all the kind words (my writing style is so weird I don't see why you guys read it but here ya go~
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=

 

 

The knocking on the door in the middle of the night jolted you from your sleep; you had been working so hard you hadn’t realized you’d fallen asleep at your desk. With a groan, you straightened out your clothes and headed to answer the door. It was relatively late tonight, so you were curious as to who would call on you so late.

Ah, but of course…

“Ya, Hana! Open up, it’s cold!” The tall Rapper shivered from outside your home; your eyes widened as you open the door, pulling him inside.

“Zelo, you should have worn a coat!” You scolded him worriedly, placing him down on your couch and grabbing a blanket from the back of it. He draped the blanket around his shoulders, bringing it up to his nose for a second before sniffing.

“It smells like you” You blushed, smiling as you went to sit down at your desk again. Zelo grabbed a hold of your hand before you could leave him, and pulled you into a hug. You were used to his affectionate gestures, but this felt a bit more… needy.

“Z-Zelo, what’s wrong? Have you gotten into another fight with Yongguk?”

“Eh~? No! I had something to tell you! I’ve been thinking about you all day and night and…” A blush suddenly spread across his face as he opened his eyes to look at you, grabbing your hands and squeezing them. “I love you, Hana~”

A soft smile spread across your face as you leaned forward, pressing your lips softly against his.

“I love you, too, Zelo.”