TEASER 1~

EXO IN WONDERLAND

TEASER!

ps. this teaser will actually be a part of the next chapter so what will happen next? I FINALLY UPDATED DUE TO THE URGINS OF A FRIEND. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, S!!!

.............................................................................................................................................................

      Rustling could in the forest. Noises are made by the unknown creatures within. The crystaline moonlight can be seen, seemingly shining a path towards a well and large, old tree.

        click, clack, click, clack, click, clack....

Bwah!  Where'd that noise come from?!?! Chanyeol-ah~ Chanyeol-ah~ Where are you, I'm getting scared. I feel as if something is going to happen soon! said Baekhyun.

Baek! There's nothing to be afraid of, you know that right? I'm here and we will be leaving soon. Remember we are only traipsing around the forest to find the mushrooms and ingrediants for the soup and tea for Xiumin hyung's party tomorrow. replied Chanyeolie.

What to do now? Should I tell Baekhyun that I;m feeling scared as well and that I also have an ominous feeling that something big will be happening soon? ~ Chanyeol's thoughts

Hmmm. Chanyeol-ah are we almost done? We can go back home soon right? right? -insert puppy dog eyes-

exo-exo-k-baekhyun-Favim.com-507621.png

Aish! FIne, Baekhyun! We are almost done anyway we can head back now and I'll let suho know that we will come back tomorrow morning to get the rest of the ingredients.

Yay! Lets go back now! Kaja!!!!!


Anonymous POV

How very interesting. These two pals are such polar opposites physically but enjoy wearing matching outfits and are scared of what is coming? My my what a journey will come in the coming weeks.......

 

DUN DUN DUN

TBC