Chapter 40 - Good Time.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Good Time.

 

After it was revealed that L.Joe and Eun Mi are a couple, they quickly found out Soo Jin (remember Queenka) took the photos and send them around, thinking she could sepereate the couple. But instead they got even closer.

School went smoothy and fun. No more big secrets, and everything was good. Their careers were fine too. There weren't even much anti-fans against EunJoe couple. 

 

 


5 years later.

 

"Yah, Eun Mi! You have to!" Mrs.Lee held Eun Mi back from running away,"That's much easier than it looks!"

"But you explained it painful!" she complained,"What if I die in there!?"

Just then when she managed to escape from Mrs.Lee's arms, she bumped into someone and the person hugged her,"Watch where you're going, princess!"

"But, Chunji oppa! I'll die if I wear that! Didn't you hear what Mrs.Lee said?" Eun Mi whined.

"Yah! But it's your wedding! It won't hurt, promise!" Chunji smiled and dragged her back to Mrs.Lee and the dress,"In 2 hours is your wedding and you're still in your normal clothes!"

Eun Mi sighed with a pout,"When I die, I'll blame you for that."

"I don't mind." Chunji chuckled. 

"Would you please go out now? She has to prepare herself now!" Mrs.Lee pushed him out and closed the door.

Yes, that's right. Today was Eun Mi's and L.Joe's wedding. Everyone was excited and happy about it. And if you believe it or not; CAP and Suzy became a couple. 

EunJoe wanted a small wedding only with people they're really close to; Teen Top, some friends from their companies, Suzy, SHINee and the Lee family.

 

 

Mr.Lee walked Eun Mi to her soon-to-be husband. L.Joe smiled widely seeing Eun Mi in her wedding dress,*She looks beautiful.*

She smiled at him, when they reached him.

She got in her positon and looked at him,*You look good. Nearly perfect.*

 

After the pastor had said those important lines, and the couple answered `yes´, he finally said those magical words,"You may now kiss the bride."

And with a seductively smirk he pulled her closer by her waist and kissed her deeply.

Everyone stood up and clapped happily.

But what would be the wedding without our er chunji?

"Yah, how about a honeymoon? There you can do anything you want! Don't do such things in front of us!" Chunji popped out next to them.

Taemin popped out beside them too,"Don't even think about dirty things!"

L.Joe pulled away and glared at Chunji and Taemin, while Eun Mi only chuckled with a nod.

The now married couple walked happily out and the guests followed.

"Now the flowers!" Eun Mi throw the bouquet in the air.

They quickly entered the car, while most of the girls tried to catch the bouquet. 

 

CAP and Suzy stood and the side, smiling while watching the now married couple driving away. L.Joe had his driver license now.

"Whops!" Suzy gasped, the bouquet fell in her arms. Her eyes widened and she looked at CAP.

He smirked,"Guess who will marry soon." and pulled her into a kiss.

 

 

"Why do I have a weird feeling that I'll end up forever alone?" Chunji asked himself.

A cute foreign girl tapped his shoulder,"Why? There are enough girls you could date!"

Ricky, Niel and Changjo saw them and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How was it? I found it perfect!" Eun Mi smiled widely.

Teen Top, Taemin, Mrs.Lee and she sat in L.Joe's and Eun Mi's new house.

"It was awesome! How about the honey moon?" Mrs.Lee clapped her hands,"And then you make babies!"

"Umma!" L.Joe whined,"Not again this subject!"

"No babies yet!" Taemin protested.

Everyone laughed. "But where is Chunji?" Eun Mi asked.

"He found a girl and is on a date now." Ricky grinned,"Near the park here."

L.Joe smirked,"Who wants to stalk him?" and raised his hand.

Sure, the Teen Top boys raised their hands also. While Mrs.Lee and Eun Mi shook their heads.

"I'll buy you ice-cream." L.Joe winked at Eun Mi.

"I'm coming!" she stood up. 

"Come." Teen Top exited the house with Eun Mi to stalk Chunji with his girl, leaving Mrs.Lee  , Taemin and Suzy dumbfounded inside.

"Yah, CAP oppa!" Suzy yelled.

 

 

 

"Look! There!" Changjo pointed. They were hiding behind a bush, while watching Chunji and the girl walking around.

"You're the sweetest girl I ever met." Chunji smiled at her.

"Urgh, how greasy." L.Joe whispered and rolled his eyes playfully. "That's cute!" Eun Mi hit his arm.

"Look what I'll do now." L.Joe winked at Eun Mi and went up to Chunji and his girl.

 

"Chunji-ah, is that you? What are you doing here? Why did you disappear this mornig?" L.Joe pouted.

"Eh, who is this?" the girl asked. 

Chunji awkwardly shook his head,"Just a-"

"I've missed you, baby! Aigoo, you was so fierce last night! I'm was so tired." L.Joe nodded and winked at Chunji.

"Baby?! That's what you called me 5 minutes ago!" the girl raised a brow at Chunji,"Who is this?"

"Me? Haha, Chunji is my sweetie! I'm his boyfriend for sure!" L.Joe smiled at her,"We have the wildest nights together!"

"What?" her jaw dropped.

"No! No! It's not like that! Trust me! I don't even know what he's talking about!"  Chunji helplessy looked at her,"You're my cutie!"

"Aww, that is what he called me yesterday too!" L.Joe chuckled.

The girl shook her head and goes away,"Disgusting! Stay faithful to your boyfriend!"

"But..." Chunji sighed, then looked at L.Joe with a glare,"Thanks. I'll take my revenge soon."

L.Joe shrugged and walked away,"Okay, I'll wait. Bye!"

Chunji rolled his eyes and followed, suddenly Eun Mi and the other boys came out the bush, laughing like maniacs.

"You all saw that? Wtf!" Chunji sighed frustrated and walked away,"What's this?!"

 

And with that they lived happily after. 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey, readers!
How was it?
The whole story? LOL, and sure the chapter :D
Now they're married, live happily. :3
Haha, at the end I couldn't resist and put ChunJoe thoughts in XD
Tell me your opinion!

I guess that's the end :3
But If you have any wishes, let me know! ^^
Thank you for everything! Reading, commenting etc  

♥ Bye ♥