Chapter 25 - Announcement; Games at the camp.

Me and L.Joe?!

 

 Announcement; Games at the camp.

 

 

 

Suzy poked Eun Mi's side. "Yah... wake up!" she whispered.

Eun Mi slowly opened her eyes,"Bwoh-yah... Wae?"

"Someone is waiting for you!" Suzy winked,"And we have to go to the caféteria, for breakfast. I'm going ahead!" With that she exited the room.

"But... who is waiting for me?" Eun Mi sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepy.

*Whoever is waiting... I prepare myself and then I can see who it is.* she thought and began with her morning routine.

 

 

After 15 minutes she exited the room, and bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" Eun Mi apologized. Then she looked up,"Oh! It's you!"

She pointed surprised at him,"What are you doing here?"

"Picking you up for breakfast! You're the last girl who didn't come yet." Jinyoung answered with a smile.

"Oh, that's why." she nodded in understanding,*And I thought it was because of what yesterday happened.*

He nodded in the exit's direction,"Let's go."

"We walk together?" she blinked. "Sure." he smiled.

They walked out the dorm together. 

Eun Mi sighed,"I don't think that's a good idea bec-"

 

"Yah! Why are you with her again?" 

 

The two stopped.

"I knew it." Eun Mi mumbled and facepalmed herself,"L.Joe."

"I picked her up and now we're walking to the caféteria to have breakfast together." Jinyoung explained without any big reaction to L.Joe and Teentop appearance.

L.Joe glared at Jinyoung, while Jinyoung just stared back.

 

"Annyeong, Eun Mi!" Chunji smiled at Eun Mi and walked up to her,"Did you sleep well last night?"

She smiled back,"Hmh, it was pretty comfortable and-"

 

"Yah! How can you just start a conversation with another boy, when I'm here trying to get rid of the other one!" L.Joe looked at Eun Mi in disbelief.

Eun Mi chuckled,"I'm going now."

She waved and began to walk. The rest of Teentop followed her quickly.

Now, L.Joe and Jinyoung were standing in front of each other. 

L.Joe sighed and shook his head, watching them,"This girl..."

Jinyoung sighed then too and wanted to walk away,"I'll be going now too."

But L.Joe held his shoulder,"Don't come too close to her, okay?"

Jinyoung smirked and shrugged L.Joe's hand off,"Why so serious?"

With that Jinyoung walked off.

L.Joe stood there dumbfounded,"Wtf, why is it so hard to have her for myself ?!"

He sighed and made his way to the caféteria too.

 

 

 

 

L.Joe finally spotted Eun Mi with Teentop and Jinyoung at one of the tables in the caféteria and went to them,"Hey, guys. Why did you left me there?"

L.Joe shooed Chunji a seat away, so he could sit next to Eun Mi.

"Always. I swear. He is always like this, always." Chunji mumbled and munched his food.

 

Eun Mi sat between L.Joe and Jinyoung now.

"You don't have a tablet?" Eun Mi looked at L.Joe.

He shrugged,"I'm  not hungry."

"Really? You should eat! What if something happens?" Eun Mi raised a brow,"What would we do then, uh? Uh?"

He frowned, holding his hands up,"Okay, okay... I'll get a tablet, okay."

He stood up and went to the caféteria lady to get a tablet with food.

 

"How did you two become a couple?" Jinyoung suddenly asked.

"Oh... uhm, I don't really know. It just happened." Eun Mi answered and tried to act not-so-nervous, thinking:*Stupid Dare!*

"Who did confess first?" he asked again, totally focused on his food.

"L.Joe hyung did!" Ricky grinned.

Chunji smirked,"He always gets jelly if boys except himself talk to her, no matter what age or looks!" 

"Hmh, so it's like this..." Jinyoung nodded.

"What do you mean?" CAP asked.

"It was onesided love? Or maybe it still is?" Jinyoung smirked playfully.

"But she quickly accepted his confession." Niel pointed out sternly.

Chunji raised his hand,"I was there, when they became a couple!"

"I never thought she would accept him!" Niel commented.

Ricky joined the conversation too,"Eun Mi is much nicer than L.Joe!"

"Even if he is handsome, if you get to know him there is nothing special! Nothing!" Changjo added.

 

Eun Mi bite her bottom lip and pointed awkwardly behind Ricky and Changjo,"There...uhm...He is, uhm, right behind you."

"So what did you say? Go on, say it again, maknaes!" L.Joe glared down at them.

Ricky looked nervously behind himself,"Oh, L.Joe hyung... Why don't you sit down?"

"Yeah... Next to Eun Mi. Or far, far away from us." Changjo added and gulped.

 

L.Joe sighed,"Wait 'till we're alone. Tsk, maknea line."

He sat back down next to Eun Mi, then glared at Jinyoung,"Still not gone?"

Eun Mi shook her head,"Don't be so rude-"

"No, no. It's okay, Eun Mi." Jinyoung interrupted her friendly, then looked back at L.Joe,"She is a good friend of mine. I can be with her whenever I want. Don't be jealious."

Teentop blinked,"Good friends? But you know her since yesterday!" Eun Mi chuckled.

"Yes, I think she is nice and cute! I don't know her since yesterday, the teachers told me much about her." Jinyoung smiled and focused back to his food.

Eun Mi made an 'o' shape with and nodded, focusing to her food now too.

 

 

 

 

 

The meeting place,
Teentop, Eun Mi and Jinyoung sat down on the grass.

 

"So, students! We prepared games for you!" The teacher announced.

The students cheered,"Woohho!"-"What kind of games?"-"Do we play in groups or with a partner?"

The teacher held his hands up, so the students would shut up,"Students, you all have one partner! We will announce the couples now! Please, be quiet."

It was silent, waiting for the teacher to continue.

The camp-manager came with a list and took the microphone,

"Couple 1, Soo Young and Min Hyuk!"

"Couple 2, Chunji and Suzy!"

So it goes on.

 

"Oww, no! I don't wan to be partners with Suzy!" Chunji whined.

Eun Mi patted his back,"Won't be that bad, Chunji oppa."

"Why the heck do you call him 'oppa' but me not?" L.Joe' jaw dropped.

She shrugged,"You don't deserve that for now."

He rolled his eyes,"This girl... I swear."

 

"Couple 23, Eun Mi and..."

Teentop, exactly L.Joe and Jinyoung looked quickly up.

"...Jinyoung!"

 

"BWOH?!" L.Joe's jaw dropped again and he stood up,"WTF?!"

"Mister Byunhun, please sit down and let us continue." the camp-manager said.

He sat back down,"FML."

The rest of Teentop laughed,"HAHAHAH, L.Joe Jelly bone!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes with a sigh.

 

Eun Mi turned to Jinyoung,"You're my partner! That's good! And I thought I had to be partners with someone I don't know..."

He smiled,"I look forward to have fun with you." She smiled back, lightly blushing.

"Shut up. How greasy you are." L.Joe joined in.

Ricky remembered what happened yesterday,*So... L.Joe, you should get a punishment.*

"I think Jinyoung and Eun Mi are a good team!" Ricky beamed, holding his thumbs up.

He nudged Changjo's arm with a 'join-in-and-help-I'll-explain-later'-look.

 

Changjo frowned then looked at Jinyoung and Eun Mi,"Don't you think they look good together?"

Chunji frowned,"What are you-... Ahhh!" then he knew what they were trying to do and smirked,"Jinyoung and Eun Mi will spend much time with each other!"

Niel wiggled his eyebrows, finally knowing what they are doing too,"Jinyoung and Eun Mi. Eun Mi and Jinyoung. It sounds good, right?"

L.Joe watched them shocked with his mouth open.

 

CAP looked confused around,"Everyone is listening, you know that?"

The rest of Teentop looked around,"Whoops..."

The students, the teachers and the camp-manager were watching and listening to their conversation because they were too loud.

 

Eun Mi facepalmed herself with a red face,"I'm sorry..."

Jinyoung akwardly smiled and bowed lightly,"We're sorry!"

The teacher sighed,"It's okay, Jinyoung. I know you're a good student, Eun Mi too. But the rest..." he looked at Teentop,"Your teams will be last at the couple game!"

Changjo sighed in relief,"I'm partners with Niel, so It's good."

 

"So the last couple is..." the camp-manager began,"...Soo Jin and L.Joe! Well, we all meet here again at 4pm, see you later!"

 

With that the teachers and the camp-manager went off the stage, the students walked in different directions or keep sitting and talking about something.

Eun Mi's eyes widen,"Bwoh? A girl? Tsk, I don't care. No." She shook her head and crossed her arms stubbornly.

"Yah, it's not my fault." L.Joe casually said.

Eun Mi scoffed,"It iiiis~!"

He rolled his eyes,"No."

She rolled her eyes,"Jerk."

"What?" he lay down at the grass,"I don't care. Play with this Jinyoung."

"I will!" Eun Mi stucked out her tongue, looking back at him.

He smirked,"Take care of your tongue, if you are near me, babe."

Shocked, she put her tongue back in .

He chuckled,"See, now you're cute again~!"

She blushed and pouted to herself.

Jinyoung chuckled,"So cute."

"Always." Chunji added.

 

 

 

______________________________

 

Annyeong, readers~!

How was this chapter? Did you like it? :3

Leave a comment and tell me your opinion ~^^

♥ See you in the next chapter~♥

 

Here is y ChunJoe for all of you :

:D ♥