Forget Me Not My Bleeding Heart

Make Me Remember

Make Me Remember Sequel: Forget Me Not My Bleeding Heart.

사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤

A gold star to anyone who can guess why I choose the picture I did...

사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤

It was quiet in the SHINee dorm aside from the clinking of hangers caused by Jonghyun's hands rummaging through his closet. A pair of dark yet faded jeans clad his lower half while nothing clothed his upper.

Moving aside several more shirts Jonghyun paused, his eyes lingering on the brightly colored shirt adorned with instruments of music.

It had been two weeks since the doctors had gotten back to Key, only to regrettably tell him that they were unable to find a reason for his, 'inability to recall memories as well as form new ones.'

Gently Jonghyun let his fingers roam over the fabric and the image splayed across it, gently brushing the smudges of eyeliner on the hem of the shirt.

It was his favorite shirt but the memories it brought were too much for him to bear to remember. Seeing that shirt only brought back tears of pain as he remembered the events as well as the person that unfolded beneath it.

He had made a promise to that broken angel sleeping on his bed. He made that promise but it was only known by one person. The second person had known but that was three weeks ago.

Grabbing a random shirt from its hanger, not even caring if it matched his pants or not, Jonghyun slipped it over his head, letting it fall over his defined abs and arms.

Cautiously he walked over to the bed, his eyes lingering on the broken figure hidden beneath the covers.

Key, or Kibum as he was more commonly called now, had been sleeping more and more in the past three weeks. The other members found it worrying that there was a direct correlation between how much Key slept and how much his memories faded but Jonghyun only saw this as Key's coping mechanism. Key obviously found it comforting to be in a dream land where memories were not needed and the mind could wander.

Gently Jonghyun sat down on the mattress beside the motionless angel watching as the few toughs of hair sticking out from the covers fluttered in from the open window.

Putting a smile on his face and pushing the tears from his eyes, Jonghyun inched closer to Key.

"Kibum," Jonghyun said as he gently wiped away the smudged eyeliner revealing Key’s natural sharp feline eyes, "time to get up."

Key stirred slightly but did not relinquish the sleep that he had grown so fond of.

"Kibum, come on, you need to take a shower."

"I took one last night," Key said, his voice muffled by the pillow, sheets and sleep.

"No, that was two nights ago," Jonghyun said pulling Key into a sitting position despite Key's protests. "Just looking at your hair makes me feel like I need a shower."

A sheepish look played in Key's eyes as his hand went to feel is hair and a smile spread across his face.

Dragging Key towards the bathroom, Jonghyun ignored the feline's protests.

"And make sure you get behind your ears!" Jonghyun yelled throwing a towel to Key and closing the bathroom door before Key could protest.

A small smile played across Jonghyun’s lips as Key laughed from behind the door but that laugh quickly faded as Key forgot what he was laughing about.

Quietly Jonghyun leaned back against the wall listening to the sounds coming through the door as Key rustled around getting ready for his shower.

Sinking to the ground Jonghyun let his mask fall with him. Just as quickly as he had put on his fake smile it fell bringing with it tears of sorrow and grief. The memories from the past three weeks came flood back all because Key was taking a shower.

Memories from the night he tried to help Key remember; moments from when Key would become angry because he could not remember; the times where Key asked for the twentieth time where something was… everything pounding on Jonghyun’s head wishing to escape… wishing to be forgotten.

The sound of running water released Jonghyun from his thoughts allowing him to forget the pain and tears for an instant before another task climbed its way to the front of his mind.

“Kibum, wash your hair first,” Jonghyun called through the door, mustering the calmest voice he could.

There was a pause as Jonghyun listened.

“Which shampoo? There has to be 20 in here.” Key replied over the pounding sound of the water. Jonghyun could hear Key shuffling around the bottles that lined the shelves.

“There are 5 bottles along the back of the tub. Yours is the third one from the left, it has Kibum written on it.”

Jonghyun paused waiting for Key’s response.

“Kibum, did you find it?

“Yeah, I got it. What about the conditioner?

“On the shelf there are 5 more bottles, the third from the left it yours.”

“Got it,” Key responded and with that Jonghyun retreated back into his own mind.

Since the night where Key had practically spilled his guts, the rest of the SHINee members had taken extra care as to label everything as well as make sure that everything was in its place at all times.

Water bottles were always on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator while dinner for that night was just above them. The bread had one spot on the counter as did the fruit and various snacks.

Even the various bath products that filled the bathroom had their own specific place as well as a label that said whose was whose. The shampoos were on the floor starting with Onew’s then Jonghyun’s, Key’s, Minho’s, and ending with Taemin’s. The conditioners were on the shelf and the body wash was on the ledge of the tub all in the same order.

Everything was always in its specific place and yet all of the members of SHINee would always remind Key where everything was.

When the doctors had called letting Key know that they were unable to find anything wrong within his head, they had asked to talk to the other members of SHINee so as to give them tips on how to try and help Key.

“Try and constantly remind him of things. Set a schedule for him; and stick to the schedule stronger than glue. It might help but I am unsure at this time is anything will help.

And so it was, Key had a schedule, Breakfast at 7:30, lunch at 12:30, and dinner at 6:00. Take a shower every other day, get in bed by 10:30 and light out by 11.

Heavy water drops filled Jonghyun’s ears breaking him from his thoughts again.

“Kibum, on the ledge there are five more bottles. The one in the middle is yours. Use the blue scrubby hanging from the faucet to wash your body,” Jonghyun called through the door.

“Got it,” Key called back, a tone of happiness in his voice.

A smile s its way onto Jonghyun’s face, “and make sure you scrub everywhere!”

Soon the bathroom was silent again and Jonghyun’s smile faded yet again. The memories from the past three weeks flooded back into his head, once again pounding against his skull trying to escape and be forgotten.

All the pain and sorrow that this thing inside Key’s head caused was not only taking its toll on Key but also everyone who was living in that apartment as well. The manager hyungs were getting irritated at Key’s, what they called, stupidity. The other members took time out of their day to help Key despite having a fully schedule.

“Why are you sitting outside of the bathroom while I am showering?” a voice said from above Jonghyun, breaking him from his thoughts.

“I was just thinking…” Jonghyun stated while a new batch of tears formed on his eyes as realization set in the Key did not remember why he was sitting there.

Swiftly, Jonghyun wiped his tears away so as to not let Key see, then cautiously looked up at the wet feline before him.

Water still ran from his hair as he forgot to dry it off. He had a towel wrapped around his waist but it was slipping, revealing the boney hips that were a result of him forgetting to eat while the rest of the members were out at schedules. Water drops still clung to his body, each drop reflecting the light in a different way.

Propping his hands against the wall, Jonghyun stood himself up, his eyes just under the feline ones that shone with childhood innocence.

Carefully Jonghyun tightened the towel around Key’s waist, letting his fingers linger slightly longer than necessary. Taking a towel from the counter behind Key Jonghyun ran it through Key’s messy blonde hair, his fingers wrapping around those silky locks.

“Key, you’re going to get a cold if you don’t dry off.”

The light that was in Key’s eyes suddenly disappeared.

“Is that Key person pretty?” Key asked, his head falling as his hands began to play with the hem of the towel. “You always talk about him with the others so he must look pretty… prettier than me.”

Pausing, Jonghyun let his fingers longer in Key’s hair as his eyes also fell.

“He is pretty. He has the face of an angel but his eyes are like a cat’s. They have a light that puts the stars to shame. His smile is something straight from a fairytale, too perfect and too bright. He is the prettiest thing that I have ever seen.”

“And you love him?” Key asked his eyes still focusing on the carpet below his feet.

“More than you know,” Jonghyun said slipping his hand under Key’s chin and forcing his head up.

Looking into those feline eyes still shinning brighter than all the stars in the sky put together. Water still hung from his hair, dripping down and merging with the tears that had already fallen from his eyes.

Slowly Jonghyun leaned in his lips pressing gently to Key’s.

For an instant there was a flash of recognition in Key’s eyes but soon it was replaced with panic and confusion as he pushed Jonghyun away.

“What are you doing?!” Key yelled pressing himself back against the wall and covering his mouth.

“I-“ Jonghyun started taking a step forward only causing Key to try and press himself into the wall even further.

“No!” Key screamed running from the corner towards his room. “Stay away from me!”

“Key!” Jonghyun screamed but it was too late; a door had already been slammed, tears had already fallen, and a hear had already been broken.

사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤ 사랑 ❤

So I decided to make a sequel but instead of making a whole new store I decided to just add it onto the original one.

Next will be the scene that I am working really hard to write. That will most likely be up sometime next week.

Enjoy until then!