Yuri's meeting with Jessica Part 2

Melting the Ice Princess Heart

Jessica P.O.V

I'm by the entrance waiting for the pretty girl named Yuri :) This is going to be a fun date......I mean hang out.

Control yourself Jessica.  Why do you think this is a date.  You only met her a few hours ago.

As I snapped out of my thoughts, I saw her walking to the entrance of the school, towards me.

Omg! She's so pretty :3

Snap out of it Jessi >:(

"Hi Jessica, ready to go?" she asked.

"Yea, I'm ready" 

That voice is so nice and soothing

Wait.....Jessica what are you thinking

Yuri took me to a ddukbokki stand near the campus.  She told me that her and her friends come here and eat after softball practice.  The ddukbokki was spicy but it tasted really good.

"So Jessica, why did you come to Korea?"

"Well, my dad told me to come here so I can learn about the culture and how you guys live," I said.

"That's cool.  You're going to enjoy it here.  There's a lot of places to go.  I'll take you to those places someday"

"Really ok :)" I smiled.  We're just eating ddukbokki, but I find this so fun since she's here.  The weird thing is, I'm usually cold to the people I meet.  The only friend that I have is Tiffany Hwang.  I guess Yuri is my friend :D

"Where to next?" I said after I took the last bite of my ddukbokki.

"Hmmmm, we should go to the park :D" She smiled.

That smile was so cute ^_^

Yuri and I were walking to the park and it was so beautiful.  I grass was so green, the flowers are filled with different colors and the sky was so blue.

"The park is so beautiful," she said

"Yes, yes it is," I have to admit the park is beautiful.  The wind is so refreshing and the grass looks so comfy to lie down.   The weather was so nice today :)

"Jessica.." Yuri was staring at me.

Her eyes are so amazing.  My heart is melting.

"YURIII!!!" a guy said

Who's that?

"MINHO!!" Yuri said and......kissed him.  I don't know why, but my heart ache.  I wanted to run away and never come back.

"Oh Jessica, this is my boyfriend, Minho," she said.

"Hi, I'm Choi Minho,"

"Hi," I said codly

"Um, ok, Jessica can I talk to you?" Yuri asked

"Sure," glaring at Minho

We walked by a near by tree away from Minho.

"Jessica, please be nice to Minho, I really love him.

"You know what Yuri, I'm going.  Go spend time with your Minho," I ran away from Yuri with tears in my eyes.  I didn't want to see her again.

Why am I feeling like this? Am I jealous? I don't love her.  I'm not gay.

I just ran away...away from Yuri.