YulSic confused, YoonTae's big plan.

Melting the Ice Princess Heart

Yuri P.O.V

What just happened? Why did she ran away like that? Was she jealous? Does she like Minho? or does she like me.......oh what am I thinking maybe she likes Minho.  But she was glaring at him.  So many questions, yet so little time.  I was about to walk home until I saw one of the bushes move. 

"Who's there?" I said

No answer

I walked near the bush to see who it is.  When I saw who it is........It was the two chodings holding a container of ddukbokki.

"YAH! Did you follow me??!!" I screamed

They both looked at each other "Maybe"

"Why?!"

"Because we thought it might be fun.  I didn't expect it to be such a drama though." Taeyeon said

"Drama? What are you talking about?"

"Well, when Jessica saw you kiss Minho she looked like she was jealous and she ran away crying.  It was like a Kdrama on T.V to us.  It was really entertaining." Yoona said

"Aish! You two, what am I going to do with you" I said

"Me and Yoona are going to go home.  Be safe Yuri.  Bye" Taeyeon said

"Bye"

*Little did Yuri know,  Taeyeon and Yoona knows what's wrong with Jessica

Taeyeon P.O.V

As we were walking home, that jealousy tantrum just answered my question.  Jessica loves Yuri.  It was so obvious, Jessica kept staring at Yuri the whole time and smiling.  Also, she was spacing out while staring at her.  Sica is in love with Yul.

"So Yoong, what have we learned today?" I asked

"That Jessica loves Yul, but Yul is too clueless to even know sometimes,"

"Even though Minho is a nice guy, I feel bad for Jessica.  Some voice in my head wants them to be together."

"Yea, me too Tae.  They do look cute together.  Jessica all girlie and with all honors in school while Yul a boyish sports player who hates math."

"Yea, we have to make a plan Yoong.  Let's get to know more about Jessica and see what she does and likes.  Maybe someday we can hook her up with Yul or make Yul fall in love with her"

"That's a good idea! We'll start tomorrow.  Let's invite her for lunch?" Yoong said

"Ok let's do it.  See ya tomorrow, bye Yoong!"

"Bye Tae!"

Jessica P.O.V

I went in my apartment and slumped down on the couch.

"UGH!! That Yuri.  I don't want to see her again, I might get hurt."

I felt my heart froze up again. 

Why am I like this? Am I jealous? Is it when she kissed her boyfriend? I think I got jealous because she kissed her boyfriend, not to mention that she has a boyfriend.  Do I like her? She's pretty, sweet, caring and nice but i'm not gay.  But something about her made my heart melt.  Maybe I'm just confused.

I snapped out of my thoughts since I can't find the answered to the questions I keep asking.  I called my friend Tiffany who will be transferring to Seoul University tomorrow.

*Ring,ring,ring*

"Yoboseyo?" she answered

"Tiff! It's me Jessi"

"Jessi! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow" she squealed my name. 

"I'm excited to see you too"

"What did you do today?"

"Well, there was this girl named, Yuri, whom I met at the bus stop on the way to Seoul University.  She asked me If I wanted to hang out afterschool and I said yes."

"Ok, go on"

"So after school was over, she met up with me at the school and entrance and took me to a ddukbokki stand."

"Uh-huh"

"Next, we went to the park.  She was about to say something to me until her boyfriend came and....and" I wanted to cry so badly, my voice was starting to shake.

"Jessi, what happened? Why are you crying?" Tiff asked worriedly

"she....she kissed him" that's when I started crying

"I felt my heart ache afterwards, so I ran away and went home"

"Jessi, I think you like Yuri." Tiff said

"I don't even know Tiff, maybe I do, maybe I don't"

"I think you do, It's kinda obvious.  You were so happy talking about the things that you guys did, but when you were talking about the boyfriend part, you became all angry mixed with sadness."

"Your right Tiff, maybe I do like her"

"Yes, you should tell her one day.  Listen, I gotta go.  I need to get ready for tomorrow since I'm going to transfer to your school.  See you tomorrow. Bye"

"Bye Tiff"

Tiff ended the call.  I went to the kitchen to get a light snack and then I went to my room hugging my pillow in frustration.

"Maybe I do like you Yuri, I'll get my answer someday"

After how many minutes of thinking I went to a deep slumber.

Tiffany P.O.V

"Oh Jessi, you're starting to grow up," I said.

I wonder what I should wear tomorrow. 

Maybe skinny jeans, brown boots and a long striped sweater (since it's in the fall) Ok clothes set. 

"Hmmm, I'm going to be in the same class as Jessi's I wonder who's going to be in my class."

When I was done with everything, I took a shower, dried my hair, brushed my teeth and I went to bed with my Totoro plushie :3

 

Looking good so far ^^.  Anyone that lives in America, did you see 2ne1 and Nicki Minaj in the Addidas commercial??  2ne1 was in the commercial :D  I like their music, but I'm not a huge fan of them.  I'm so proud of them.  Comment if you saw them too :D