003

Cinderella Complex

03

ㅇ_ㅇ






“Um…what do we do now, Baekhyun?” 







The street we were walking on was gradually getting filled up with people. What the heck was going on?! 







“Let’s keep going!” He grabbed my arm and pushed passed people. 







That’s kind of rude >_<







“Oof…” someone just bumped into me! 






And—something fell out of my pocket so I bent down to pick it up.







“Jiyeon…?” 







I ignored Baekhyun to pick up the name tag…







“After school, you’re going to meet me at the back gates…” 







Oh my god…I totally forgot about that weird guy! 







“What’s that?” Baekhyun tried to get a look but I slipped it in my pocket without letting him catch a glimpse.







“I’ve got to go, Baekhyun.” 







I’m angry…Baekhyun is really clever...not even friends for a week and he decides to take advantage of my density. 







“Jiyeon!” He called after me but did he think I would really stop?







I let the crowd of people on the street swallow him up as I headed back to school. 















“Hoo…” 







It’s been around 30 minutes since school ended and I stand here once again. 







But I don’t see anyone at the back gates…maybe I should wait a bit.







=_= I heard pretty boys like to be so-called ‘fashionably late.’ 
















An hour later…and he’s not here? Maybe that bastard wasn’t even going to show up…







-ㅅ- All that fuss to wait for him…and he doesn’t show up?








...







Any moment now…^-^







“Jiyeon…are you mad at me?” Baekhyun’s worried voiced asked. I simply ignored him.







Yeah, any moment now! 







Today at 4th period…the exact time as yesterday that the jerk pulled me out of the classroom. He should pull 
me out just like again, because if I know one thing—it would be that boys like revenge. 







So any moment now…







ㅜ_ㅜ sh-t, you don’t suppose he forgot about me? 







Rawr…I’ll just get his nametag out and raid his classroom –ㅅ-







Let’s see…







ㅇ_ㅇ Even though I had his nametag for 24 hours, I never did read his information on the tag…







Kim Myungsoo. Classroom is…1-B? 








^o^ Okay! Time to find that boy. 








“Jiyeon? Where are you going?”







=_=^ Shut up Baekhyun! I’m still mad at you. 







…Even though Myungsoo forgot about the meeting. ㅠ_ㅠ







The classroom was beside mine…oh my god! How come I never knew this? 








Dakk dakk







Whatever…it’s break time anyway so I can open the door. 







“Yah! Where’s my lunch? =o= Which one of you bastards took it?” This crazy kid ran around the classroom 
yelling at people about his missing lunch…








“Yah! Where’s my pencil? ㅠoㅠ Which one of you bastards took it?” Another crazy kid ran around the classroom yelling at people about his missing pencil…








“Yah! Where’s my—“








“Yah! Where’s my—“








o _ o Oh my lord! What’s wrong with this classroom?! Can all these students just say ‘yah?’ 








=_= 




Narrowing my eyes, I tried with difficultly to ignore everyone while trying to hunt down Kim Myungsoo which wasn’t easy. 







Oh! There he is…I see his big head ^o^








“Kim Myungsoo!” I skipped into the classroom and towards the direction of his desk which was the very last row…no surprise. imagea








“ㅇ_ㅇ She’s…going to bother Myungsoo…” Someone whispered loudly. The whole entire classroom froze as they stared at me with panda eyes. 








=_= what’s wrong with these people… 








“Yah…Kim Myungsoo…” I finally reached his desk and spoke up louder with courage.








“…Oh my god…everyone take cover! >_<” This girl with fatty legs screamed as she slid under her desk. 







Everyone followed her action. 








What the hell? =o=








“I’m talking to you! Yah!” I poked his head with my finger and…








BOOM!








The world exploded…=_= NOT! 








Chi…did you think that would happen? 








This is what really happened:








“What the f-ck to you want…?” He grumbled as he slowly lifted his head. 







“Oh. It’s you…”








“Hi…about yesterday—“








Before I even explained he placed a hand firmly on my shoulder.








“About that…you didn’t actually show up, right?” He asked with a twisted smile. 








“I did.” ㅇ_ㅇ Sure…I was late 30 minutes but I showed up, still. 








“Sorry. I wasn’t actually serious about that. You thought it was serious…sorry,” he said with a cold smile.








“I’m pretty busy. There’s no way I could even spare a few minutes waiting after school,” he explained and stood up from his seat. 








Where is he going? 








He walked through the classroom door without a word. 








Suddenly, everyone finally let out their breaths.








“Oh my god! He didn’t kill her!” The girl with fatty legs yelled.








“It’s a miracle!” 








“No…it’s the apocalypse. ㅠㅇㅠ” 








=o= These people need to shut up. 








I was about to go back to my own classroom when I felt a tug at my pigtail. 








It was a hot guy...!








“Can I talk to you in private? ^-^” He asked as he took a glance around the noisy classroom. 








Aigo! What is up with my luck with boys these days?!








“Sure.” 








He suddenly grabed my hand and guided us both through a few halls to end up…at a dark hallway with broken lights…=_=









Hey...isn't this the same place as yesterday? 




Same place but different hot guy...








Calmly, he sat down on a random spot and stared up at me, not saying anything.



















Say something! =o=^








“I’m Myungsoo’s best friend.” He smiled at me. 







But…why would I care who’s his friend or not? ㅇ_ㅇ







“Did he tell you that he didn’t wait for you at the back gates yesterday?” At his question, I simply nodded.








“Ha!” A laugh escaped his lips. 








“That bastard…lied ^-^” Kim Myungsoo’s friend laughed a little bit more. 







What…so he lied. He waited for me…but—he only waited from 1-30 minutes while I waited an hour. 







“You don’t mind that I’m asking questions, right?” 







“No…keep asking.” 







I made him smile once again. 







“So yesterday…did you leave with another guy?”







…Baekhyun is dead if I find out he’s the reason our meeting was messed up.







“Yeah…” I answered. The guy smirked




Friend of Kim Myungsoo's he says? o _ o







“So you ditched Myungsoo?” 







“No!” I yelled, shocked at the accusation. 







“I was…I was…” stammering, I wasn’t sure what to say. Was I tricked by Baekhyun? Or was it really my fault for not remembering? 







“You were what?” 







Eek! It’s Myungsoo!







The guy on the floor looked up at him and frowned. 







“You lie a lot…” 







“So? Don’t you lie also?” Myungsoo smirked. The other guy just narrowed his eyes at Myungsoo.







“What are you doing here, interrupting our conversation?” 







Wow…the tension is thickening. Kim Myungsoo’s expression suddenly hardens.







“I should be asking you why you’re here with her. So why are you both here?” He inquired, eyes darting 
from the guy to me. 







“Like I said earlier, you lie a lot…” 







Abruptly, Myungsoo pulled his friend up by his uniform neck tie. Ouch! ㅜ_ㅜ







“^-^ I appreciate your concern, friend but…” his voice dropped from sweet to bitter.







“Don’t interfere with my plan…” he warned with a slightly dangerous smile. 







“I wouldn’t dare ^o^ Let go of me, friend…” the guy suddenly jerked out of Kim Myungsoo’s grip with a swift move and straightened his neck tie up with a forced smile. 







“You two should talk. And…” his eyes landed on me.







“We should talk more another time, Jiyeon. ^-^” 







“Just try,” Myungsoo smirked and shoved the guy forward. The two glared at each other and the guy stormed off angrily. 







“A-are you two best friends?” I asked.







“Yeah.” Myungsoo turned back to me. 







=o= Yeah right…that was crazy tension for best friends! Maybe best enemies…







“Yah…” he started. 







ㅇ_ㅇ







“Yes?” I prodded. 







“I waited for you yesterday. I waited for 25 minutes. Why did you go off with Baekhyun?” 








“It’s not how it seems…” I tried to explain. 







“I saw you two walking,” he shot back, looking satisfied when I had no answer. 







“I—“







“I didn’t come here to listen to excuses…” he cut in softly, looking stern. I drew back in a little bit of hurt.







“Then…sorry. It’s not what you think though…” I bowed down. Kim Myungsoo looked at my questioningly. 







“What is it that I’m thinking?” 







“Umm—“







“Forget it. =_= The past is the past…we move on now,” he cut in impatiently, grabbing my wrist and pulling 
me with him…to where?!








“Y-yah. Where are we going?” 







“Ever heard of skipping?”







ㅇ_ㅇ This is…uncalled for. He’s bullying me…







“We just met…why are we—“







“Can I say I like you?” His words silenced my immediately. Like me…that’s just fast. =_= 







“Isn’t that fast?” I inquired and he smirked at me mockingly.







“Relax…” he said as we reached the back gates of school. He took his backpack off and flung it over the 
wall. His hand moved up to loosen his neck tie and then moved down to a few buttons of his uniform.







“O_O Y-yah…” 







“Oh. You want help?”







Help with what?







Suddenly…that guy came toward me. His hand clamped down on my shoulder as his other hand slipped my 
backpack off and…threw it over the gate! =_=^


Oh my god…my poor books! When I had turned to the guy…he was already climbing over the wall like 
Spiderman.







“Kim Myungsoo…you’re serious about skipping?!” 







“Shut up and start climbing,” he called back irritably. My mouth flew open to catch flies ㅠ_ㅠ







I’m a good girl! I never skip. I never climb over gates. I never follow strangers. But then again, I never met such a charismatic guy~







“What’s taking so long? =o=” He inquired, already on the other side of the wall. 







I bit my lip as I was about to say embarrassingly…







“I don’t know how to climb.” 















^o^ we both got over the wall peacefully and began walking to the closest mall for lunch—his treat!







Our feet shuffled on the ground noisily but I was thankful for it was the only sound…







The kid beside me is quiet ㅜ_ㅜ







“Do you like music?” He suddenly asked. ㅇ_ㅇ This seems familiar…







“Yes ^-^” 







I turned to see his reaction but he was unfazed.















“Do you like music?” I asked back. He glanced at me briefly before going back to staring at the environment.







“What do you think…?” 







At his sarcastic comeback, I knew to keep quiet.







Aishi =_= I shouldn’t have gone out with this robot…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
 
 
Hi , I'm backeu~~ Myungsoo here , kyaa ^0^ /sigh/ actually I don't know how to respond about couple because you will find more couple soon . I see more suscribers >.< love you all . comment and suscribe pleaseu .