001

Cinderella Complex

“Park Jiyeon, do you wish to die?” 









=_=^ Dammit! I shouldn’t have dazed off…









But I can’t help it when the gay teacher is boring. 









My first day at Kyunggi High and it’s so boring…ㅜ_ㅜ









“I’ll see you after school in detention.” 









As the teacher walks away, I stuck my tongue out at him. 









Next to me…a really cute guy is laughing like a baby o _ o









“You’re funny.”









I know. I should be a comedian when I grow up. 









I had wanted to say that but would he think of me as conceited? 









“I know,” I say calmly and his grin widens. ^o^ 









“Im Baekhyun,” he offers. Hmm…I must have been blind before but now my eyes are opened wide. 








This. Guy. Is. Cute. 









“I’m Park Jiyeon!”









We talked more right after school ended until I had remembered I had detention.









“Waah…ㅠ_ㅠ” I cried softly. 









“o _ o?” 









“I have detention!” 









“Jiyeon, you can just walk around the storm instead of through it,” he said coolly. 








o _ o









“Huh?” 










“Don’t go to detention if you don’t want to…” He said as if it was the easiest thing to do in the world! 









Humph!ㅠ^ㅠ









“But not attending detention would mean…to skip.”









“Exactly.” 








o _ o









“Baekhyun, are you a bad boy?” 








In reply, he shrugged. 









“Wow…” he finally breathed out. 








“I never expected you to be goody-miss-two-shoes…” he murmured in fascination. 









In the end, he simply grinned like a celebrity once more and ruffled my hair as he began walking away.









“Okaay…it’s your choice.” My new friend bided, not even bothering to turn around and face me.









Oh well…off to the detention room I go! 









I had to get to the detention room immediately if I didn’t want to be kept any longer in there. 









High school is gay…=_=^








































Aigo ㅜ_ㅜ Why is Kyunggi High so big?! 









What if a student was locked in here, got lost, and starved to death?!









Then you construction workers would be sued to death! ㅡ_ㅡ









Pretty soon thanks to my sharp hawk eyes, the detention room came into sight! 

















ㅜ_ㅜ Don’t hit me! It’s the truth—I have amazing eyes of 20/20. I’m not conceited! ㅠ_ㅠ









But…my fear worsened as I heard voices inside.









“I should throw you in my cooking pot and let my wife eat you for dinner! ㅡㅇㅡ” 









“But teacher…! You have a wife…? I mean—that hurts my feelings, teacher! >_<” 









SMACK! 









“Why bother coming to school when all you do is write love notes during class, huh?! ㅡ0ㅡ”









“Teacher…how else can I express my feelings for you then?! ㅠ_ㅠ”







SMACK!! 









ㅇ_ㅇ Wow…the second smack was way louder than the first.









I-I fear for my own life if I walk through that door but will stalling prolong my death, even? Gay teachers…=_=









I quickly decided and pushed the door wider. 









o _ o








The mean teacher was not smacking the male student…! He was beating him with a ruler!









And…the male student was handsome…!









Oh—pale skin, messy brown hair, sharp eyes, nice sharp nose, perfect lips, y jaw line—aigo…I’m in love! ^o^♡









“=o= Took long enough, Park Jiyeon…” 









I ignored the elephant teacher’s glare and focused my attention on the pretty boy.









Actually…boy was not the correct word to describe him…









Judging by his black colored name tag, he was a senior. Hmm…-o- so he’s two years older than me. 










Oh well…in love, age matters not when passion burns! ^o^ 

















Oh no o _ o 








Did I say that out loud? Both elephant teacher and handsome sunbae stared at me oddly. 









=o= No! This cannot be…!








Why am I such a fool? Why do I live…? ㅠ_ㅠ









“H-huh…just sit down and shut up…=_=;” elephant teacher pointed to the desk next to Mr. Handsome Sunbae!









“Yes sir! ^o^” I slid into the seat with as much grace I could muster up.









“+_+ Hello sunbae…” I said while staring at him. 









“o _ o…” He looked a little frightened but gave me a tiny smile anyway. 









“ㅜ_ㅜ My coffee! It’s not here…” Elephant teacher’s agonized cry caught both of our attentions.









“I’m going to get a new one from the teacher’s lounge! If any of you two dare try to escape detention, I’ll tell my wife!” 









=_=; Teacher…your threat truly scares me. 









NOT! Ka-ka ~ 









The door slammed shut behind the elephant teacher and all was left was me and sunbae…









I tried discreetly as possible to catch his name on his nametag because I didn’t want to freak handsome sunbae out! 










ㅠ_ㅠ So why is the glare of the light against me?!









=o= whatever…I give up. I bet sunbae’s name is really cool though!









I feel my fingers suddenly tap a quiet rhythm on the desk top. It’s nice… 









But what amazed me was that there was another rhythm accompanying mine in harmony. 









It’s sunbae…!









“You like music? ^o^” He turned as asked once he was aware of my awkward stare. 









“Nae, sunbae…” I answered politely. Aigo! Since when did ‘nae’ leave my lips? Never! 









I never knew such manner existed in my dirty personality! Is this fate? Ka-ka…









“Are you going to ask me if I like music as well? ^-^” 









That smile he gives…I wish I had a mental camera so I could take his image to wherever I went…









“Do you like music, sunbae?” 









“No…^-^” He answers casually. What a bright smile…









“I love music,” he corrected with a special glow within his eyes. So I must keep in mind he loves music…









Music is special because it created a conversation between sunbae and I ^o^









“So…hoobae, are you in class 1-B?”









ㅇ_ㅇ?









“No, sunbae ^o^ I’m in 1-A!” 









“Oh Okay. ^-^” 









“But…why do you ask, sunbae? ㅇ_ㅇ” 









“I was wondering if you knew someone from 1-B…probably not, huh?”









“Yeah…I came here while all my friends went to Han Sung School for Girls.”









Suddenly, sunbae’s interest was peaked as his eyes lightened up. 









“I heard that school is good. ^-^” He looked like he wanted to say more but bit his tongue back. 









“Hmm…if you don’t mind me asking, why didn’t you go to that school?” 









=_=; what would sunbae think of me if I told him the truth? An all-girls school is creepy. L-lesbians…









“Oh ^o^ Sunbae, I like boys and without boys at my school, I would die!” 









=o= Perhaps that answer was just as bad…









“Oho! ^o^” 









Aw…ㅠ_ㅠ Sunbae laughing is just so cool! Why is he so handsome?! 









“Oh, this hoobae of mine is cute ^-^ is your name…=_= Suh Jin?” 









ㅇ_ㅇ; I think sunbae’s eyesight is terrible though. He squinted to see my nametag…and didn’t even get the name right.









“Park Jiyeon…ㅇ_ㅇ” I corrected and he nodded.









“I see ^-^ I’ll remember that name from now on.” 









>_< Sunbae is hella cute! 









“Freeze—put your hands in the air! =o=” The elephant teacher had burst in with his coffee mug like an evil cop. 









“ㅇ_ㅇTeacher…we only talked…” Sunbae had muttered to himself timidly. 








“=o= Socializing, you say?! That’s not allowed in this classroom! When you step in here, you are a friendless loser…ㅡ_ㅡ” 









ㅠ_ㅠ Mercy! I beg for mercy, god! Another hour stuck in here with that elephant fiend! 









Aigo…my poor sunbae ㅜ_ㅜ Perhaps elephant teacher was a loner/loser in his high school days; therefore he wanted to make sunbae the same =_=^

















Wow…but one hour was turned into one minute.









“Get out of here! =o=^” 









Humph =^=! Gladly…forget you, elephant teacher! 









“Jiyeon! We’re free ^-^” Sunbae was too cute…kneeling and kissing the ground. 









“Yeah…I hope we see each other again soon, sunbae! ^o^” 









“ㅇ_ㅇ Going already?”









“Detention is over so I should go home immediately >ㅅ<” 









“^-^ I see. Let's see each other again!”









Wah! Sunbae proposed for us to meet again?! Perhaps it was love at first sight for both of us? 









“Y-yeah! Bye sunbae ~”









“Bye Jiyeonnie ~” his child-like voice called faintly from behind. 

 


★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★


Hey guys , I'm updating . I already get suscribers . Thanks to you ^_^ , I don't want silent suscribers , comment please . Suscribe and comment . Love you all <3~