002

Cinderella Complex

“Hello Jiyeon…” 










ㅇ_ㅇ Hey! It’sBaekhyun…disturbing my manhwa (comic time) ㅠ_ㅠ Oh well…I’ll forgive his face.











Then, in a sudden movement—the door flew open noisily! O_O




“Where is Park Jiyeon?!” 










His voice was scary b-but his face…O_O










Everyone had halted their actions just to stare at the loud guy who just came in. They all might as well have been welcoming flies with their ‘o’ mouths…=o=











But after a few seconds, the guys tried to ignore him while a lot of girls were torn between looking scared or dreamy from admiring his looks...











“You know him?” Baekhyun glared at me. ㅠ_ㅠ What did I do? I don’t know him! 










I wish I did though…^-^ 










“I’ll ask this one more time. Where the hell is Park Jiyeon?” He barked, looking even more terrifying. 









Oh my god! What did I do to deserve this…? 









“S-she’s right here,” the girl sitting in front of my desk moved her body to reveal me. 









=o= what a dirty witch! Do you want me to die, huh?! 









ㅠ_ㅠ Man! He is hella scary…









“Come here…” he instructed with a steady voice, luring me over with his finger. Baekhyun shot me a sharp look filled with warning as I got up from my seat. But I had to go…









Slowly, I walk towards the door of the classroom biting my lip worriedly. Finally, standing before him, the level of intimidation increased…he was a head taller than me!









Then his hand shot out and grabbed my wrist…not tight enough to crush but not loose enough to escape. 









ㅜ_ㅜ I love you, umma!









Then I let him pull me into the hallways. We made a lot of turns…just end up in a really dark hallway with broken flashing lights. 









Scary…ㅠoㅠ 









He dropped my wrist quickly and studied me o _ o









“So you’re Park Jiyeon.” 









I bit down on my lip once more. What business did he have with me? 









“Nae,” I answered politely, looking down to my shoes. They’re dirty… 









“Look at people when you talk to them. You’re being rude,” he commanded coldly. Obediently, I raised my eyes to match his. Our eyes locked and mirrored each other. How long we stood there…I didn’t know. 









Finally, he shifted his eyes something else besides me. 









“You’ll do…” he said quietly and jammed his hands into his pockets. We both stood there awkwardly. I had my hands by my sides as his were digging for…gold! +_+ 










Whatever it was, he had something small captured in his hands, tossing it in the air and catching it repeatedly. 









“After school, you’re going to meet me at the back gates…” he stated in a voice with a slight threatening tone. 









ㅠ_ㅠ Is he going to kill me? 









“Catch.” Abruptly, he ed the small item towards my direction but luckily, I caught it.









"By the way, your lip is bleeding."









And without saying goodbye…he began walking away. And like a retard, I just stared at his back. He was tall… 









When he disappeared behind a corner, I wiped my lip =_= turned my attention to the item in my hands.









ㅇ_ㅇ; Um…he gave me a nametag? 









>_>









<_<









I ran back to the direction he led me from to get a better look in the light. 









Ignoring all other information…I only noticed the color of the tag.









=o=^ Oh my god! The color was white! He was the same freaking age as me and here I was, giving him my damn respects! 









ㅜ_ㅜ Man! 









ㅇ_ㅇ I should bad-mouth him later…I really should go back to class! 






































=_= I’m lost.









Roar! I’m going to kill that ssagaji after school ㅠ^ㅠ 









If you take a lady out, a true gentleman escorts her back! 









I don’t understand! I walked back three hallways and then…every single hall way looks identical! I probably even walked in a circle…>_<









“Yah!”









I turned back and…oh my god! o _ o









“Jiyeonnie ~ ^-^” Sunbae jogged over with perfect ease. 









“Hello sunbae!” I bowed to my savior! Yay! ^o^ I’m saved. The construction workers should be grateful that they won’t get sued! 









“o _ o What are you doing here?” He asked with his head tilted to the side. Aigoo ~ too cute >_









“I got lost here ㅠ_ㅠ Can you take me back sunbae?” 









“Sure. You’re in class 1-A, right?”









“Yup.”









“^-^ I was in that class too,” sunbae said as he began leading me to the opposite direction. 








“Oh ^o^ But…sunbae, why are you here also? Isn’t class going on right now?” I inquired. Without turning back, sunbae replied calmly.









“I’m ditching.”









“O-oh!” Sunbae is a bad boy like Baekhyun? ㅜ_ㅜ









“^-^ I suddenly had an urge to write a note.” 









=_=; Like elephant teacher said…perhaps sunbae is ditching to write a love note?! 









“Here we are!” 









>_< I feel like kissing the ground just like sunbae did yesterday. 









“Thank you very much, sunbae! ㅜ_ㅜ” 









“It wasn’t a problem. Study well, okay? Bye, Jiyeon ^-^” He retreated with a sweet smile. 









^o^ my love for sunbae is growing rapidly! 









I pushed the door open to find…









“Ha! I win! Gimme your lunch money =o=”









“ㅜ_ㅜ No!”









…My classmates are playing Yu-Gi-Oh card games instead of studying =_=









I stalked over to Baekhyun who was playing on one of those things…um…those Game Babies! 








Or was it called Game Boys? 









“Im Baekhyun—where’s the teacher? ㅠ_ㅠ” 








“Don’t know…something about his dog dying ㅡ_ㅡ” he mumbled without bothering to look up from his game. 









o _ o Wow…the teacher isn’t here. Everyone is slacking off. 









AND I SLAVED OVER FINDING THIS DAMN CLASSROOM AND GAVE UP SPENDING TIME WITH SUNBAE! ㅠ_ㅠ









What saddens me is that I don’t even know his name! 









“Wait…Jiyeon?!” Baekhyun finally looked up with a shocked look. He threw his game baby onto the desk and glared at me.









“Where did he take you to? =_=” 









ㅇ_ㅇ Baekhyun must hate that jerk from earlier. 









“Um...He took me to a hallway ㅇ_ㅇ” 









Baekhyun’s glare hardened.









“What did he say to you?” 









“He was making fun of your mom…o _ o” I said. 









“WHAT?!” 









“^o^ Just joking ~”









“=_= Want to die laughing?” 









“-ㅅ- N-no…” Eek…Baekhyun can be scary as well. 









“He wants to meet me at the back gates after school,” I explained. Baekhyun frowned.









“You’re not planning to go…right?” 









“Don’t I have to?” 









At that, Baekhyun stabbed my head with a slender fingerㅜ_ㅜ









“Babo... =_= If he wanted you to meet him in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, would you?!” 









“No…o _ o”









“^-^ We’ll see what will happen after school, Jiyeon.” Baekhyun gave me a bright smile.







































School passed by really quickly. I’m a bit worried about Korea’s future of schools =_= It passes by quick and a lot of people slack off. 









“School is finally over, huh? ^-^” Baekhyun smiled cutely at my direction as he began packing up. 









“You look glad,” I laughed and he turned to me. 









“Want to go eat ice cream with me?”









“Eh…o _ o”








“What? I’ll treat you =o=” 









“Yeah! ^o^ ♡”









Baekhyun and I both packed up quickly yet we were still the last to leave the classroom. =_=









I began walking ahead until his hand grabbed mine.









“^-^ Let’s go through the back gates. It’s much quicker to get past the crowd.” 









“Okay.”



















“Wow! You’re right. There’s no one here! o _ o” 









Baekhyun simply shot me a smile. 









“Let’s hurry,” he said suddenly, swinging an arm over my shoulders. Hmm…strange, something behind us must be interesting because Baekhyun keeps glancing back with a proud smile. I would turn around to look but his arm wouldn’t let me. =_=







And…why do I have the feeling I’m forgetting something…? 

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

 

Guys , when I see 30++ suscribers .Thank you so much guys *bows 90 degree* I love you so much . For one who thought this story would be myungyeon or not . It's undecided because this story would be really complex like it's title . We will know who is the true couple on the end of this story . Actually this story will have a loooot of myungyeon scene and others so hope enjoy it ^^ Please comment and suscribe please . I love you so much guys <3

 

 

*extra : ssagaji is bastard