Love Avenues

Love Avenues (sequel to was it really over)

SEUNGRI's POV

I know I've gone overboard with jiyong hyung but I can't just forget what he did to dara nonna before and how he tried pissing her just now.  He, acting as if nothing happened and he even pretended not knowing what he did to dara nonna.  Too bad.  when their break up happens, I was there like a dumbstruck witness...I saw how nonna broke down and cried.  I didn't asked questions, I waited for her to tell me everything.  I had a hint that there's something going on between the two of them but before they could even admit it to us, the worst came, they broke up.  From then on, I always see to it that she's not alone...that I'll be there for her when she needs someone to lean on, talk and listen when she needs to breathe out the heaviness in her heart.  Just like a good dongsaeng, I even promised that I'll find someone suitable among those friends I have who confessed that they like her a lot.  I want the dragon realize 'the importance of what he let go'.  I am deep in my thoughts when my phone rings and looking at the caller name, I know I had another one in line hoping to have a time with her.

 

"Dojoon hyung, wassup"  I happily greeted him.

"Want to meet up?"

"Oh ok, where" 

"Be there in 15 minutes"  I ended the call and went my way as I prepare myself for another long night.

 

 

 

JIYONG's POV

I received a call from the president telling me to meet him at his office.  Thinking of discussion about my upcoming solo album, I went after taking an appropriate rest after the physical exercises I've made.  I knocked on the door and heard him say "Come in"  I went inside and was asked to take a sit.  Just as I expected, he wanted to know about the development and what steps we're at in now.   Just as I thought, we already covered everything, he cleared his throat as he face me with a stern look.  

"Jiyong, I know I shouldn't discussed things not related to you nor your work but I cannot left you unaware of the things soon I will make.  I did make some adjustments and accommodate your requests pertaining mostly about dara.  I even turned down countless offer for her because 'you say so'.  I need to pull some strings to have other endorsements be given to 2ne1 other members when originally it is offered to her.  There were television guesting that I've not accepted just  like we got married with donghae thinking of 'what and how you will feel'.   For your sake I've made decisions I shouldn't have." 

 

I bowed down my head to acknowledge everything he said.  "Hyung, I know what you did and I do appreciate all those things. I am ashamed to have asked you but that's the only way I can keep her away from too much exposure that will earned more attention and fanboys.  I'm sorry If It cause you so much trouble."  

 

He leaned at the back of his chair and momentarily close his eyes.  "Jiyong, I'm reviewing some offers and will take them into considerations.  I want her to explore and see what she can do more in this entertainment industry.  I want to give her what she deserves and I will not hold back anything again.'

 

I know he already made his decision  final and I'm not going to go against it.  I've been selfish long enough.  "Don't worry hyung,  I understand"  

 

He waved his hand at  me as he said "That's all for now, you may go."  

 

I said "Bye hyung" and bowed my head down to show him my respect. 

 

 

 

I went to our dorm and were lying on my bed for almost 2 hours but I'm still widely awake.  The president words still echoed in my head.  I can't shake it away and even told myself not to think of it too much.  "I need to get out of here and breathe"  I went to the parking area where my car were.   I saw minwoo hyung and dara got back from their dinner and talking.  I hid behind a post while looking at them.  I heard him saying thank you and saw him hugged her.  She waited for him to leave before she turn to go inside the building.  As soon as she is near me, I burst with words "you don't choose where and whom you flirt."  I saw her jump a bit as she was startled.  She look at me but did not say a thing.  When she re-trace her steps inside, I held her hand and made her faced me.  

 

"Let go of me"  she said  "This is to show you that I do chose where and whom I flirt"

 

Angered by her word, I keep my hold on her wrist tighter and saw her wince.  "you're really are something dara.  I didn't know that you lower your standards and go for older men now."

 

She gave me a glare as she said "What is it to you?  You're not someone I need to ask for anything nor someone I should seek for any opinion.  Last time I check, you're nothing to me as I am to you.  So why the fuss now?  Can't we just not get into each other nerves.   I will pretend to see nothing even when you're just infront or around me.  I hear nothing even if it is me or wasn't me whom you're talking to....I keep my mouth shut even when you want me to speak or retort to some nasty words you keep throwing at me...For from on "kwon jiyong doesn't exist in my world anymore." as she pulled her hand from my hold.

 

"What are  you trying to prove huh...think you're something great now"   I lashed back at her

 

She looked hard and gritted her teeth suppressing the anger   "I know I'm NOTHING  compare to you...a NOBODY.  That's why it doesn't make sense why you're wasting your time talking to me.  Should I feel honored that the great and mighty G-dragon were wasting his time on me or be disgusted because of how belittling his words were.  Don't worry though cause I'm already used to people looking down on me and you're just happen to be one of them."

 

"For goodness dara, that's now what I meant.  Don't put your words in my mouth." 

 

"I am not putting words in your mouth nor I'm not the one saying things without meaning it.  I'm not stupid as you think I am.  she turn her back on me and left running to the open elevator.  I called her but she did not stop.  When I'm about to reach her, the door closed.   "Damn you jiyong, damn you" I  heard her cursed  repeatedly as tears race down voluntarily from her eyes. 

 

Dara looked back at the image reflected on the wall as she utter  to herself   "I will shut you out of my life jiyong....I will no longer let you hurt me again"