Love Avenues

Love Avenues (sequel to was it really over)

JIYONG'S POV

 

It's still early in the evening that I've decided to have some workout in the gym at YG.  When I thought that can have the place all to myself, I was wrong for I was greeted by noises inside.   There I saw taeyang, seungri, and was quite surprised to see minho hyung of shinwa too.  I know that he's a good friend of seven hyung and he also sought the help of our hwangsanbuenim.  What quite intrigued me though is to see him at this hour when he usually goes in here during early hours in the morning.  I know him too since I was trained at my early age at SM where they were an artist there before.  I used to play and sit on his laps and consider him as my older brother.  "Hey yo. wassup"  I greeted them.  They looked and greeted me back.

 

"Oh you're here ji" taeyang said while seungri just nod to acknowledge my presence and just called me "hyung"

 

"Oh here is jiyong, how are you man"  minwoo hyung says  as he approach me

 

"I'm here to work out some muscles hyung, need it for my comeback.  What about you hyung?" I ask him

 

"Here to workout too and get some attention from a little bunny you were hiding in here."  He winked and patted my shoulder.

 

I was taken aback of what he said...'get some attention of a little bunny'.  There's no one in here who were given a pet name like that except dara.  Don't he dare telling me that he is taking a liking of her too.  "Hyung, who is this little bunny you were referring to?"

 

When he is just to answer me back, I heard seven hyung at my back "Ready minwoo?"

 

I turn around but what shocked me is to see seven hyung with dara at his side.  They both looked and greeted us.  I am looking directly at dara but it seems her attention is somewhere...ah no no...with someone else.  She is talking with minwoo hyung and what bothered me is that 'she is smiling shyly infront of him'.  Damn, does she not know it? she got this beautiful smile that captivates most men.  Double damn, when I saw how minwoo hyung blushed infront of her. What's going on....how long does it been while I'm gone that I don't know what happening now and what's with this people.  "Seven hyung, where are you going?"

 

Seven looked and smile a bit as he says "Oh I'm going home but minwoo here will be treated with dinner by a cute bunny here"

 

I whipped my head at dara's direction to see her reaction, she was not looking at me but at seven.  "It's just my way of saying 'thanks to minwoo oppa'....you know...for attending one of concert night and to celebrate his birthday too though its late."  She is blushing while saying those words....damn....damn why she is acting cute.

 

'minwoo oppa....oppa.  what the hell!  When did she start calling him 'oppa'.  I hold the anger that's building inside and tried to joked "Then perhaps, me, taeyang and Top hyung will be treated to a dinner since we attended your concert too.  Am I right?"  

 

It was only then that she looked at me as she stuttered her words " I, hmmm, couldn't just do that for now...I'll be broke if I treat all those friends who came to watch our concert."

 

I wanted to say to her...'friends or fanboys' but instead I bring myself to laugh.  "Yeah, right, right"  I don't know if the words were laden with sarcasm as it comes out from my mouth but hell I don't care.  I saw her flushed and with a glare.  she, maybe, wanted to retort but minwoo hyung suddenly went to her side and clung his arm at her shoulder.  I screamed in my mind 'ffffffffffucckkk hyung don't do that'

 

"Maybe next time ji but for now give me this night with her. ok.  I think we better leave now." He then waved goodbye to us as she, seven, and minwoo started to move and head out.

 

"Bye Bigbang boys"  seven hyung said while dara just bow her head and say "Anneyong"

 

I saw taeyang waving his hand while seungri say "Bye nonna, have a nice night"

 

I'm still processing what's going on when I heard seungri talking to taeyang.  "Hyung, you should stepped up your game if you wanted to date dara nonna too.  You know, as much as I wanted to help my friends in getting her and just to let you know they're plenty of them, you still my 'bet' for her.  I am willing to help you hyung cause I know 'you won't hurt her unlike some other dude here'.

 

I couldn't stand not to in "Yah rat, what are you talking about?"

 

He look at me "Pretend nothing that you don't know hyung or playing stupid when it doesn't suit you?"

 

What were you saying?  That's the only thing I uttered as I am shock to hear him say those words.  He didn't answer me back instead he grab his bag and left.

 

Taeyang gave me a questioning look "What's was with seungri and you?"

 

The deep crease on my forehead told him that I don't have the least idea why seungri behaves the way he does to me. I slumped on a chair and contemplate that this day...this day wasn't really my day. "Beats me man....beats me.  I don't know too."