Another Beginning (Epilogue)

Why Don't You Just Jump?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLU859NUqY

 

 

(Saya’s POV)

Monday at school was the best day I’d had in a long time. I was back to my original hair colour and my original life. Of course, the entire school knew that I had revoked the title of the queenka so they all thought I was insane…but I didn’t care. I was happy again and I had JunHong. It was amazing how much I had missed him when we weren’t talking. Now everything was back to normal; well I guess things were a bit different since I wasn’t as shy as I used to be.

Now it was a Friday night, a couple weeks after JunHong and I had gotten back together, and JunHong, YongGuk, JiEun and I were all hanging out at JunHong’s watching a silly drama. YongGuk and JunHong were rolling with laughter and slapping their knees while JiEun and I rolled our eyes at their antics. About an hour later when the guys were clutching their stomach and wiping tears from their eyes JiEun got up announced that she and YongGuk were going to head out.

“What? It’s still early!” YongGuk protested, still sprawled on the couch.

JiEun cleared . “I’m sure Saya and Zelo would like to have some time alone tonight and so would we…”

YongGuk still didn’t look convinced. I had learned in the past two weeks that he was really smart but still a bit slow on the uptake. 

JiEun bent down and whispered something in YongGuk’s ear. He blushed, which only JiEun could make him do, and got up.

“Ah, yes, well, we have some…things to attend to,” YongGuk said, trying not to blush more, “See you guys!”

JiEun smiled to herself and waved goodbye as YongGuk wrapped his arm around her and they walked out. 

JunHong chuckled as he watched them leave. It was just the two of us now if I didn’t count his mom sleeping upstairs. He came over to sit next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I cursed myself for starting to blush already. I tried to hide my face so JunHong wouldn’t see but he brushed my hair behind my ear, revealing my red cheek.

“You’re so sweet,” he whispered, making my face burn more.

He turned my face towards his and made me look into his eyes. I felt like I couldn’t breathe and my heart was hammering in my chest. JunHong’s face eventually came immeasurably close to mine but our eyes were still open. He smiled and gently rubbed his nose against mine. He my cheek and my eyes fluttered closed. He just brushed my lips with his and I was glad he was taking his time. I wanted to savour this moment too. He pressed his lips slowly and softly onto mine. JunHong’s lips were so soft I couldn’t help but delicately bite his bottom lip. He gasped a little and then I felt his tongue sliding across my lips. It was the first time we had ever kissed like this and I liked it, I really liked it, so I opened my mouth to let his tongue caress mine. When we broke apart we were both breathing heavily.

“You should have warned me,” JunHong said breathlessly.

“What? Why?”

“I didn’t know you were such a good kisser.”

I looked away and smiled but I was satisfied. I wanted to kiss JunHong better than I had ever kissed anyone. I wanted him to feel that.

“You’re not too bad yourself,” I told him.

He smirked and traced his thumb over my lips. “I can’t wait to kiss you again.”

I bit my lip and pulled him in for another kiss.

*************************************************************************************

The next day as soon as I woke up I remembered last night and smiled. JunHong and I had spent the better part of night intermittently kissing and watching a sappy movie. When he’d walked me back over to my house we kissed again and said goodnight. JongUp had been waiting up for me. When he asked how my night was I blushed madly and he just shook his head and retreated to his room. I stretched to get the sleep out of my muscles and comfortably nuzzled into my blankets, thinking about…everything.

I’d changed a lot since I met JunHong but it was for the better. I didn’t roll into a tight little ball everytime someone poked at me anymore. This was partly thanks to HimChan but still, if I hadn’t met JunHong I wouldn’t have been influenced by HimChan. I’d made new friends in the past couple weeks, not just YongGuk and JiEun but also some of JongUp’s friends. I wasn’t exactly as confident as Miss Universe but I had still improved a lot. It was great to meet all these people and be friends with them.

HimChan seemed to be the one that had gotten the short end of the stick in our relationship. He was still the kingka but he was nowhere near as happy as he’d been when we were “together”. I held on to the hope that HimChan would find someone eventually, just like JongUp had said he would. After all, JunHong and I had found each other, hadn’t we?


 

So that's it! I hope you guys aren't disappointed with the ending ^^; Thank you all SO much for subscribing and commenting! I had so much fun with you guys and this story :) I'm moving on to another story so you guys can check that out if you want, it's called: More Than A Teacher, More Than A Student. Thanks again everyone!!! XD