Announcement. You should read it. :D

My Dirty Little Secret

Time for the announcement!


 

No more secrets involving mental or personality disorders!



 

That's not the main announcement but I wanted to put that out there. :D



 

But before I get to that... these are the applications I have received so far.

Priscilla Cheng
Luna Kim
Daenni Park
Allyssa Kim
Phydessa Johnson
NaYoung Park
Julian Choi
Madison O'Hara
Sunye Park
Minah Yoon
Hyun Jin Joo
Joon Hee Park
Hyungjin; Hyungjun Park
Eva Zangari

Out of these applications ONLY Daenni Park and Phydessa Johnson have a secure spot in the story. Everyone else is still in my “Uh...I dunno” a.k.a “The Undecided” category.



 

Now it's time to shock all of you with my announcement.

I AM CHANGING YOUR SECRETS!



 

If you have “wtf” face.... (the “w” can stand for “why” or “what” in this situation)
… let me explain.

I'm pretty good at imagining myself in other people's situations. 
So if I were an applicant for this story and I got accepted I'd be as happy as hell.

Why?
Cuz I know my own secret, I can just pretend to be another reader and submit my claim to get one of the prizes. Ha!

Not gonna work so easily now. I don't think you guys are bad folks but if you can get away with it...why not? So I gotta make it a bit tougher for the sneaky folks out there.

I won't change your secret entirely! I'll change a couple of details. You know...



 

TWEAK THE OUT OF IT!



 

Make them darker.....spicy... y.......graphic! *nosebleed*

Sorry.....I was thinking about Daenni Park. :D I really love that uke! Kyaa!



 

Ok... sorry...I lost track of what I was saying....=_=;

Moral of the story... It's going to be a pain in the to cheat. And if you manage to cheat without me catching you; I curse you to hell. >:D



 

Now...I wanna comment on some of the comments:

@phydessa... Cheese puffs are delicious! And thanks! Glad you love what I'm giving! *wink* Lol....you're bad at writing? Pssh! I'm sure you're better than you think.

@Park Daenni... glad you loved the teaser! I'm just playing this story like a movie in my head. Whatever I see, Whatever I hear... I write it down and bam. Ukes Rule! *suffocating from hug*

@ Julian... Lol... Sophia's secret is pretty twisted. It's so out there that my sis said that I should give two prizes to whoever guesses it right.

@Madison O'Hara... ninja assassin was a good movie but I thought it needed a bit more story. And I did like your application... Don't worry bout it. :-)

@Priscilla... Thank you. Thank you. * does chicken dance*

@paper planes aka Park twins... My answer was going to be “no.” I'm so freaking glad that you went ahead and submitted the application without waiting for my response. Your application was amazing. Great detail. y twins. I love it! You have a very good chance of getting in.

@poppy... applications haven't closed yet. :D
but I'm glad you like the teaser and I will keep it goin...strong. Word. :D

@LovingHimx3... thanks for applying!

@Ethrel... I did like your application. Thanks for applying.^_^

@Hitomi246123... Thank you!

@eunhee960725...Thanks for applying! *curtsies

@PopCandii33... I'll be waiting for your application. Make sure you send it before the deadline. ^_^