I'M A WHAT?!

We Found Love In A Hopeless Place

The next day when Kaname woke up he looked around the room shocked. Where am I? Am I dead? What was Luca? Kaname thought sitting up.

"Oh your up. I'll get Zero," a young girl said walking out of the room.

Zero?! Who is that? The guy who-

A guy walked in behind the girl. "Thank you Yuki. Did he tell you his name," he said.

"No. He just got up," Yukis said. "Umm do you wan me to leave you two alone," she quickly added.

"Yes thank you Yuki," Zero said. Yuki nodded and walked out. She closed the door which made a soft click noise.

"Hey I'm Zero. Whats your name," Zero said sitting on a chair.

"I'm Kaname. Where am I? What happened? Who was the girl....I mean Luca? Why did she bite me," Kaname said.

"Luca the girl you were with is a vampire. She saw you as weak and helpless. She thought she was going to get a easy meal. If I wasn't around you would of been dead by now," Zero said.

"W-wait if shes a vampire...and she bit me..NO! Zero please tell me I am not a-"

"I'm sorry Kaname...but you are one," Zero said.

"I will kill her for doing this to me," Kaname whispered fighting tears.

"Kaname I know this is hard for you," Zero said.

"I...don't want to be a vampire," Kaname cried.

"No one wants this life Kaname. It choses us. We must accept it. I'm sorry," Zero said.

"How long have you been a vampire? Is that girl...I mean Yuki a vampire," Kanme asked.

"I've been a vampire for thirty years. We don't age. Yuki is not a vampire. She is human but she wishes she was a vampire. I won't let her get changed. No human should ever become a vampire...it hurt-"

"It hurts like hell. You feel like you have two knives in your throat coated in acid digging deeper and deeper," Kaname said finishing what Zero was going to say.

"Exactly," Zero said.

---------------------------------------------------------xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX--------------------------------------------------------

So here is the second chapter. -bows a 1000 times- sorry its so short

^^" i'll write longer next time