Fight!....and blood

We Found Love In A Hopeless Place

"Alright wake up , " Zero yelled.

"What? Why? Zeroooooo ," Kaname whined.

"You start training today ," Zero said pulling the covers off of Kaname. Kaname rolled over and stared at Zero.

"It's five a.m! As in morning! Go away-"

Zero rolled his eyes grabbing Kaname. "Good boy get dressed. You have ten minutes. I'll be in the hall ," Zero said walking out. He shut the door behind himself and yelled something at some girl. Kaname moaned and went toward a little bag of clothes. Sighing he picked out a blue pair of shorts and a black shirt. 

"I'm ready! You can come in now ," Kaname yelled. Zero stepped in holding a glass of fresh blood. Immedietly Kaname's throat burned. Kaname jumped toward Zero , who moved out of the way causing Kaname to crash into the wall.

"Annnndddd our first lesson is control. Which you have none , " Zero said. 

"GIVE IT TO ME RIGHT NOW! I'M NOT MESSING AROUND. I WILL KILL YOU ZERO," Kaname yelled. He screamed and grabbed his throat realizing it only caused hi throat to hurt more.

"Relax. Breathe. Focus on something that makes you forget of the pain," Zero said. Kaname turned away and shut his eyes taking ten deep brethes. "Good. See that make it easier," Zero said. Kaname opened his eyes and blinked a few tears away before turning around. "Here good job," Zero said offering Kaname the glass of blood.

"No....I can't take it. I'm sorry but I can't. Where is this blood-"

"A animal...deer. Not human," Zero lied.

"It's human. You're lieing. I'm not going to drink it," Kaname sighed. Zero put the glass on a table and walked out.