Changed

We Found Love In A Hopeless Place

"YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP", Kaname's dad yelled throwing a broken beer bottle at him.

"Gahhh," Kaname screamed while jumping out of the way. He hit the floor with a loud thud and tasted blood on his lip. Kaname got up and ran out the door. He did not stop to look back. I'm done! I'm so done. I am not living like this anymore , Kaname thought to himself.

"Are you ok? Oh! You are bleeding. What happened" a girl asked looking at Kaname with soft gental eyes.

"Uh..yeah I am fine. Th-thank you," Kaname said.

"I'm Luca. Whats your name," Luca said smileing.

"Kaname," he said.

"Well Kaname , you do look hungry. Would you like to get something to eat with me," Luca said.

"Umm sure," Kaname said.

"Ok. Do you like burgers," Luca said.

"Yeah..err..I mean yes,"Kaname said.

"Ok...YO TAXI," Luca yelled. Three taxis stopped and Luca smiled. "Opps," Luca said laughing and opened the door on one of the taxis and getting in. Kaname followed and the taxi driver rolled his eyes.

"Where to mrs," the taxi driver asked.

"The burger joint about two blocks from here," Luca said keeping her eyes on Kaname. The taxi driver started driveing and Kaname stared out the window.

Whats with her? Stareing at me like that? Ugh. She so thinks I am a freak. Way to go Kaname...Kaname thought rolling his eyes.

"We're here. That'll be-"

"Here's a twenty. Have a good night," Luca said slideing out of the taxi. Kaname followed wondering how she had so much money.

When the two were inside they order two burgers and sodas. "So...umm..you never did tell me what happened..." Luca said ltting the sentence hang.

"Its a long story..." Kaname said sinking into his chair.

"We have time," Luca said smileing.

"My father...umm...he abused me alot. He threw a beer bottle at me tonight for no reason. Luckily I jumped out of the way before it hit the wall...but I did hit my lip on the floor," Kaname said.

"Oh I am so sorry Kaname. Err...if you dont mind me asking , where is your mom," Luca said.

"She died while giving birth to me," Kanme said.

"CLOSEING TIME IN A MINUTE! HURRY UP PEOPLE WE HAVE THINGS TO DO," a employe yelled.

"We better go," Luca said. Kaname nodded and followed Luca out the door. "I know a shortcut to my house. You can stay the night," Luca said. Kaname nodded and Luna smiled. They both started heading to her house. "You got to be kidding me! See that guy over there? He will soo tell my parents that I snuck out. We'll take the alley," Luca said. Kaname followed her.Soon as they were in the alley Luca stopped and turned to Kaname and pinned him to a wall. "Silly human. You shuld of never trusted me," Luca said shakeing her head before biteing his neck. Kaname let out a scream as two fangs tore into his neck. It felt like they were coated in acid digging deeper and deper into his neck.

"P-please...s-s-stop," Kaname begged. Luca only dug her fangs deeper into Kaname. "Please...k-kill me," Kaname said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"LUCA?! STOP! BACK OFF," a male voice yelled. Luca pulled away and ran. Kaname fell to the ground blacking out.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx----------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you think? Please comment ^.^