Chapter II

You again

 

Yong Junhyung: he’s the son of some good friends of the Ryu family. Filthy rich, Junhyung does only what he wants because he can. Cocky, dark, mysterious, has every girl he wants: he’s a playboy. A really handsome one. He’s a very skilled dancer and rapper, but only a few people know that he can sing pretty well. In fact, he sings better than a lot of k-pop stars. He studies business in Seoul Academy and enjoys that. Even though he is a part of a very wealthy family, his grades are based only on his work and he is one of the best students in his year. He doesn’t like being treated like a spoiled child, he’s proud of his work and wants to make his parents proud and one day, to be the CEO of their company. Despite of his ugly side, Junhyung has a few loyal friends. They know the real Junhyung, the caring, loving, funny, dorky one. He is obsessed with coke and has great fashion sense.

 

The gang:

Yoon Doojoon

 

He’s the leader of this gang, being the oldest. They named themselves “B2ST/ Beast”. Doojoon is quite tough and cold, but in fact is a cry baby, sensitive, funny, dorky and smart. Just like Junhyung, he’s a great dancer, rapper and vocalist. He is the only one who can control and “tame” the boys. He loves almost every sport but he’s a soccer addict.

 

Jang Hyunseung

He’s the diva of the group, the fashionista, the lead dancer and lead vocal. He’s the skinniest even though he’d kill to eat junk food, but has some really nice abs. 

 

Yang Yoseob

B2ST’s best vocalist and the visual maknae. He is a talented dancer and enjoys playing the guitar. Acts childish almost all the time, but when it comes to serious business, he’s the man. Yoseob has the best aegyo and never fails to impress

 

Lee Gikwang

He’s the main dancer and lead vocal of B2ST. Gikwang (or AJ) is the visual of the group, the one with the best body and a breathtaking eye smile. He acts like a child and he’s a pabo, his friends making always fun of him.

 

Son Dongwoon

The real maknae, Beast’s rapper, vocal and dancer. He doesn’t look Asian at all, that’s why he calls himself “Arabian prince”. Along with Gikwang, have the best bodies in their group, but all of them are extremely fit. Has great English skills, just like their leader.

 

Junhyung's story

-Dad, really? Am I not old enough to live in my own apartment? Am I still a kid to you and umma?

-Son, this is a pointless conversation. You’ll be living with someone from now on. And I do not accept comments, refusals or useless arguments. It has been settled.

-Dammit!

-Don’t swear in front of me, young man! Pay your respect! This is how I raised you?

-No, abeoji… Joesonghabnida…

-Good, now pack your stuff because at 9AM you have to pick up the girl.

-To pick up the girl? Dad, who am I going to live with? Is she pretty?

-Son, do you remember the Ryu family? We’ve spent a weekend together when you were a kid.

-Uhm… I think I do… but what has this to do with the person I’m going to live with?

-You’ll be living with their daughter. She’s a little bit younger than you but do not try any moves on her, understood?

-Ne, abeoji.

-Here’s the address of your new apartment and her address. Don’t forget to pick her up at 9AM. 

 

Now what? I leave my cozy apartment, where I can live peacefully and with no worries, to stay with a girl I don’t even know. For God’s sake! Who is she? How does she look like? I hope she’s not a geek or something like that… If I am forced to live with her, I want my eyes to enjoy the view… Aish… I need to pack my stuff… Dammit, I can’t find anything here… I should have listened to my umma to hire a maid… I have to be tidier… If the girl sees my house (and this is chaos, not house) I’ll be the talk of the town… Get back to reality, Junhyung… But really, it’s like having a babysitter… At least, God, make her appealing to my eyes… Stop talking to yourself, man! Better call the boys… I hope they won’t make fun of me.

 

 

JH: Yeoboseyo? Hyung, can you…

DJ: Junnie, since I’m talking to you, I can talk, isn’t it obvious?

JH: Ne… Hyung… Abeoji came here today…

DJ: Your father? Does he know he has a son? Since when?

JH: Yeah…

DJ: What does he want?

JH: Doojoon hyung, he wants me to move.

DJ: Where? He’s giving you a bigger apartment?

JH: I don’t know… but he’s forcing me to live with someone… It feels like I’m having a nanny. !

HS: Really, Junhyung? Is that because he found out about your little… affairs? Hahahahahah…

JH: Hyung, it’s not funny! Yah, Hyunseung, are you listening too?

HS: Not only me, Junhyung, all of us! *laughing*

JH: Aish… What am I going to do?

GK: Do you need some help, hyung?

JH: I don’t think you can do anything to help, Gikwang… I gotta gather all my belongings and go pick up the girl at 9AM… And it’s 7.30, on a Sunday morning. Ugh!

YS: But who’s the girl?

JH: I don’t know, Yoseob… My father said we spent some time together with her family when I was younger. I remember a cabin and some people around my parents, but I don’t remember the girl…

DW: Is she pretty? How old is she? What’s her name?

JH: Dongwoon-ah, I’ve already told you that I don’t know her, I can’t remember her… But she’s the daughter of the Ryu’s… Appa said they are good friends so…

YS: The Ryu’s? Aren’t they those who run business in Saudi Arabia?

HS: My father told me that they were negotiating in Chile a few days ago…

GK: They’re filthy rich, why do they want you to live with their daughter? Can’t they just hire a bodyguard or something? Or is she such a that everyone avoids her?

JH: Hold on a sec… Ryu… I think I heard that name…

DW: Of course you did, hyung. Everyone knows who the Ryu’s are…

JH: Shut the up, Woonie! I know the girl, I remember her!

DJ: Thank God. So…?

JH: Ryu Young Hee! For God’s sake, it’s her, Ryu Young Hee! Dammit!!