Just a Dream

Love's Way

5am

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! Your alarm went off.

You: *gasping* Its only... a dream? I should have know because... aliens!?

 

7am

You heard a knock on your door and ran to see who it was...

 

SHINee: CONGRADULATIONS!!

You: (scaredly confussed) Thank you... but..why..?

 

Key: For your 2 years of being an artist for SM, silly. So... 

 

*You remembered the dream

 

You: (interupted) You guys are taking me to a picnic? :O

SHINee: ......

Onew: No... the amusement park... 

Taemin: (concerned) ____ , are you alright?

 

*Seeing that Taemin didnt got invaded by aliens., you jumped to hug him.

 

You: Taemiiiin!!... Im glad you're still on this earth :')

Taemin: (confused) What? still on this.. OH! _____ i knew we shouldn't have watched "The Fourth Kind". Why are you crying?"

You: I just miss you so much! TT TT

Taemin: Why?

You: Because the aliens tooked you away! It felt so real!!

Taemin:  _____, calm down. I'm right here. I will never leave you here alone.

 

*Your eyes are locked with Taemin's giving googly eyes to each other still hugging. Just enjoying the moment. But then... 

 

Jonghyun: Sorry to ruin the moment, but can we go to the amusement park now, please?

 

*Taemin cleared his throat and breaked the hug. We all started to walk out of the building to head towards the amusement park. 

 

 

At the amusement park

 

*Everyone is having a fun time, but they are forcing me to get on a big rollercoaster! :o

 

Minho: Come on! It will be fun

Onew & Key & Jonghyun: YOLO!!!

 

*You put a pouty face on and having second thoughts of riding it. Then, Taemin hold your shoulder and gave you a warm smile.

 

Taemin: You will be fine. I can be next to you.

 

*Both of you blushed and you nod your head. While you and SHINee were waiting in line, you found accidentaly stepped on a chewed piece of gum. "Gross!" Taemin noticed your shoe and ran to the closest shop and came back with a pair of slippers. "Here." You were so touched when he did this to you and you thought that its the right time to confess to him.

 

*You grabbed lots of confedence and saw Taemin looking at you. At the top of the hill you opened your confession begin:

You: Taemin-ah, I- AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

 

* The ride began and you were screaming your lungs out! Taemin was laughing at your cuteness. he tried to tell you something but you couldn't hear him because you were screaming to loud, but Key's scream was the loudest.

*After the ride, he took you by the hand then you broke off and ran to the nearest trash can to throw up. Everyone ran towards you to check if your are ok. 

 

Minho: Just let it all out

 

*You still throwing up. Onew began throwing up after looking at what you throw up. Key just gaged.

 

Taemin: Lets just go to the ferris wheel.

 

*Key with Jongyun. Minho with Onew. And of course you with Taemin.

 

At the very top...

 

Taemin: _____, why did you cry earlier when you said i was "invaded by aliens"?

You: ... well... I... I mean... why wouldn't i cry even onew would have almost fainted and sob all day to see you. And-

Taemin: You like me.

You: WHAT?! when did i say that?

Taemin: I'm right though right?

You: well... yea... i do.. very much, taemin. Ever since i joined SM.

Taemin: WOW!!! HAHA why didn't you ever say something

You: Because i didnt to be the boyfriend to confess first.

Taemin: Then... 

 

*Taemin reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box and reached it to you.

 

You: T-Taemin...

Taemin: I like you.

You: O.M.G i do i will marry you!!!

Taemin * confused* HAHA i'm not proposing silly! we are too young, for now. its a couple ring. But, will you be my sunflower forever? :)

You: Taemin-ah, i have always been your sunflower

taemin: sarange, _____-ah

 

*Both of you gave a smile. Taemin put a hand on your cheek and gaved you a nice passionate kiss.

I guess love found its way by itself.

 

 

 

 

I hope everyone enjoyed the story :D

My cousins and I were going crazy on ideas to finish it haha

Leave comments because it makes me improve. 

And this will be my first and last fanfic. why? Because i never have a spare time to do something like this.

If i do they will be really short