Out of No Where

Love's Way

*You heard a knock from your dorm door, so, curiously, you got up and ran to see who it is at 7am. When you opened the door...

 

SHINee: CONGRADULATIONS!!

You: OMG! Thank you, but why??

Key: For your 2 years of being an artist for SM, silly. So... 

Onew: We are taking you to a picnic to celebrate!! :D

Minho: Yeah! its a beautiful November to eat outside in Soeul.

 

Your POV

Yes, I have been closest friends with Key, Onew, Minho, Jonghyun, and Taemin since the day i became a trainee. We tell eachother everything, but there is one thing i am hinding from them. I have a deep huge crush on SHINee's maknae Lee Taemin, but i have a feeling that he is not getting the clues. So, the picnic is the right time to say 'Taemin, i love you, accept my heart.' NAHH! i will think of a better way to confess.

 

* We all reached the picnic and set everything on the brown leaves, under a big tree. Everyone is having a laughable conversation and eating on the grass at a quiet, windy day. We are sitting in a circle, legs cross, Jonghyun on my left and Taemin on my right.

You have noticed that Taemin is being quiet and just staring up at the blue sky with his hands supporting his leaning back. You thought its the right time to start a conversation to make its way to a confession. 

While you offered him banana milk and the others sharing thier own jokes not noticing your actions..

 

You: Whats wrong, Taemin? Why are you quiet?

Taemin: ...Just thinking... (now facing you w/o leaving his position and noticed banana milk in your hand)

 

*He grabbed the banana milk but didnt received it, but instead his hand wrapped around your hand. Looking in your eyes with an adorable smile making your heart beat fast.

 

Taemin: _____,.... I-

 

*Suddenly a big ray of light was shown above the sky and all you see is blank white...

 

5 minutes later

You woke up to find deep fog everywhere. Your body is in pain trying to get out of broken pieces of wood like the others... What happened...? 

 

Jonghyun: Is everyone alright?!

Onew: I am. but just to let you know, my condition had nothing to do with this!

Key: Uggh... i think i broke a rib. Minho?

Minho: I.. I'm right h-here. 

You: What happened?

Minho: I think we have been invated...

Jonghyun: Stop talking nonsense, Minho!!

Minho: THEN WHAT DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS?!!?!?

Jonghyun: Im sorry... Im just scared..

Key: We're all scared.

 

*A thought came across your mind..

 

You: Taemin... Where is Taemin?!

Onew: oh my god...

Key: TAEMIN!!!!!!

MINHO: TAEMINNIE!!!

Jonghyun: TAEMIN!! STOP PLAYING AROUND!!

 

*You got heart broken when there was no sign of Taemin for a few minutes. Without thinking, you turned around and ran to find him, but you have no idea where to start. The others ran towards you to stop running, but you wern't fast enough to outrun Minho, so he tumbled onto you making him on top of you holding you from moving.

 

You:(struggling) LET ME GO!!

Minho: NO! IF YOU KEEP ON RUNNING CLUELESS WITH THIS FOG, YOU MIGHT FALL OFF A CLIFF!! 

 

*He is right. This wont help me find Taemin. When i calmed down with a sigh, Minho got off me while the others helped me up.

Tears started to form my eyes..

 

You: Then... how are we going to find Taemin?

Onew: I.. I have no idea. Key?

Key: We are gonna find Taemin!

Jonghyun: That has been the plan, Key! But, How?!

 

*Everyone started thinking of a plan. Then, you noticed the banana milk you handed to Taemin popping out of chips of wood on your right. You squat down picked it up and a single tear slipped out while grasping the bottle.

A while later, you came out of your senses and dropped the milk with a furious face. Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, and Key turned around to you. You got back up and faced your oppas...

You: I have to find him! 

Everyone: How?

You: I don't know. But, I will bring him back to us. Why?! because love will find its way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Chessy way to end a chapter, No?

So, did Taemin got invaded by aliens? Or is he just hiding?

We will see very soon :)

Do you enjoy my first AAF?? Leave a comment please ^^