The most feared gang/school

The battlefield for a new cinderella

-____ POV-

So as if living with these ing horrible people wasn't enough.I had to go TOTHE SAME SCHOOL AS MY FRIGGIN SISTERS!.1st,2nd and 3rd period was okay I guess.Okay...so next is E47,let's see...*BAM!*my god...can't people watch where they are going?!.I looked up to see it was Yoojin and Yoorin...twin es...wasn't it enough that they got on my nerves?!

'Oh sorry!Anyway Rin,didn't you see that guy?!He is like,so hot!"Yoojin squealed.

"I know right?eek!"Yoorin got bumped by someone.Hmph!I bet it was bad karma.A guy with headphones around his neck looked at her. "Maybe you should watch where you stand"then he looked at me. "Need a hand?"he held out his hand with eager eyes.Hesitantly,I took it.When I was up,he took me to a corner.

"My name is Jiyong...Kwon Jiyong"

"I'm ____,Park _____...those were my foster sisters,even though I'm part of the Lee family now,I still go by my surname 'Park'"he nodded his head in understanding.Then it passed by like that.

It was finally over~now I have to go and look for a job.So I went everywhere,starting from this place South,then east....all I have left is West seoul.A old lady in a flower shop finally accept me."Komawo ahjussi" I thanked her.And she only gave me a small nod and went back to arranging the flowers.So I went walking back home,but I heard footsteps behind me.

Oh ...

I started running.

"Girls like you shouldn't be walking around this time of the night"a voice said behind me.I was about to scream,but then I heard multiple punches.

I turned around just to see Jiyong being one of the guys who was bashing one of them.When they were done,Jiyong grabbed me and threw me in the black car.We drove off,it was silent until Jiyong spoke.

"What were you thinking?!Crossing the borderlines of West Seoul!Don't you know Infinite wouldn't let you go once you cross the line?If I wasn't there,you could have been kept prisoner!

"-those were their backup guys!They could have dragged you to Infinite!"he hissed.

"Infinite?You expect me to know Infinite when I just came here?!When I just moved here a day ago?!What are you,crazy?!Who do you think you are?!"I screeched.The car halted with a screech that I had to grab my seat for support.

"Who am I?I'm G-Dragon,aka Jiyong or GD...leader of South borderline's dangerous gang 'Big Bang'-And do you expect me to know you cam here a day ago?Also,for future referance,Infinite is the most dangerous gang in West Seoul borderline got that?There are four dangerous gangs...Which means North,South,East and West.That's all you need to know".

It was then I noticed we weren't going to my house."Where are we going?"I blurted out.

"To my gang's or our crib- he looked at me and saw my expression when he mentioned 'crib'.

"-Or hangout"he quickly added.Jiyong...Jiyong....I chuckled and the five of them looked at me.

-END-

BIG BANG POV-

"So,we want to ask you something,but we have to ask you to sleep at our place"G-Dragon said.____ looked at him.

_____ nodded.

*Hope she'll accept the offer* the whole of Big Bang thought in unison.

-END-

So basicalyy,this is mostly your side.