New Home

The battlefield for a new cinderella

-____ POV-

So we arrived,and this is the house I would be living in??? It's cute and all bu...something doesn't feel right.

"____!Get our bags for us!We'll be picking our rooms"Yoo Rin informed me. While I was trying to lift my other foster sister's bag,I accidently dropped it.

Yoo Jin gaped at me."ARGH!MY GOSH YOU ARE SO USELESS!WE ASK YOU TO TAKE OUR BAGS AND YOU DROP MINE!DO YOU KNOW THAT MY MAKE-UP AND STUFF ARE IN THERE?!SO PATHETIC!"she screeched.I wanted to rip out.Pathetic am I?You have two hands and you don't use them for doing your own stuff!.Talk about pathetic.So I tried lifting it up again,and this time I mangaed to take it into the house before dropping it again.The twins glared at me and just stood at the foot of the stairs.

I was about to say something,but Yoo Rin cut me off.

"If you're thinking about choosing your room don't bother.The rooms are all taken....but...the only place left for you is...."she started to smirk.Oh no...please don't tell me it's....

"-up there" Yoojin finished as she pointed up.Okay,I give up.!I...I have to climb on the rail...I could at least try.But I noticed one of those grabbing things.And reached up to take the ladder down.It cam down witha a soft THUD.

A/N *MARK MY WORDS...DO NOT DO THAT AT HOME IT FAILS IN REALITY*

As I went in,it was dusty.It took me an hour to clean up.When I was done placing my things here and there,I was satisfied with how it turned out.

A few seconds later,I heard forks and knives scraping plates...thos e es.They ate dinner without telling me?.So when they slept,I silently like a ninja,went to the kitchen and made myself dinner and ate.My cooking was heaven.Then the day was over,I had my peaceful sleep.

---------------------------

If the chap is short then sorry about that.= ="