Tsk...I'm Kind of Pissed

Chingu Academy

Hey, um, not to be mean or anything, but, do you have problems filling up the form? 'Coz if you do, just say so, I'll help you. You curious why is the chapter title that? Well, it's because I AM kind of pissed. Why? Well, *sigh* Never mind. But, please, read this because this is very important. This regards the fic. If you want, you may re-apply.

Birth date & Age (18 and up)-I DID put AGE, right? Why is it that you only put the birth date? Please, it may be easy for you, but you're making my life harder and me more miserable.

Audition Videos (singing, dancing, rapping is optional, don't forget to give credit to peformer, no idols)-It says singing, dancing, rapping is optional. Only rapping is optional. The singing and dancing parts are NECESSARY. No idols. There are a lot of people doing covers, you may use those as long as you give them credit. Please, fill this up, because this will determine your role in the group. Even I filled this up.

Appearance (ulzzangs only, include name)-Please, don't just put one link. Put a lot. If you can't give a lot of links, google your chosen ulzzang.

Weight (in kg)-this doesn't mean the ulzzangs weight. It means the weight you want your character to have.

Friends/Siblings-please label who's your sibling and friend. When choosing an idol sibling, make sure you have the same surname or mention if you're step-siblings or something.

Extras (I might have forgotten something)-I intentionally didn't include 'partners.' This story won't include relationships. It's against the company rules, but, if I do open it up, I will tell you. So, please don't put here 'can I have XXX as my partner' and others.

I'm not being mean, I'm just saying. Sorry if I sound mean, but, that's just how it is. So, if you'd like to, you may re-apply. You know the link, just open it up.