Teaser #1: Kim Seok

Chingu Academy

Teaser for member Kim Seok (me)


"Hyung!" Junim shouted as he ran to Jung Hyeol's office. The older man shook his head but was laughing nonetheless.
"What is it, Junim?" Jung Hyeol asked his dongsaeng. Junim was Jung Hyeol's childhood friend. They have known each other since they were in pre-K. Jung Hyeol was used to Junim's sudden outbursts. That was what kept them together, their personalities match each other's perfectly.
"Is it true that you've chosen the first member for C.Academy?" Junim asked when he caught his breath. Jung Hyeol nodded his head. Junim smiled.
"Jinjja? Who is it? Are you watching his or her audition?" Junim asked again. Jung Hyeol chuckled and smiled. He nodded.
"His name is Kim Seok. And yes, I'm watching his audition videos. Dancing and singing. His dancing is really good." Jung Hyeol said as he showed Junim the videos.
"I know. The teachers said his really good for his young age." Junim said as they watched the videos. (credits to DarrenTP and Terry He)
"Why don't you call Seok and tell him to go here." Jung Hyeol told Junim. He nodded and ran to the dance studio.

Meanwhile...

"Yah! Babo-yah!" Seok teased his friend. Jun smiled at him before smacking his head.
"I'm older than you, Seokkie~" Jun teased. Seok pouted before shrugging. He turned the music on.
"Let's go back to practicing." Seok said. They were practicing TVXQ's Keep Your Head Down. Just for fun. Seok was dancing to Changmin's intro when Junim dashed through the doors.
"Is Kim Seok here?" He yelled on the top of his lungs. All the other trainees looked at his direction. Seok was surprised and fell on his .
"I'm here, I'm here." Seok said as he walked to Junim. He looked at him before getting dragged by Junim to Jung Hyeol's office.
"Junim-songsaengnim, where are you taking me?" Seok asked Junim.
"To Jung Hyeol-hyung. Oh, and congratulations on getting chosen! You're debuting." Seok was shocked.