Morning Date. part two.

When Friends Fall In Love

 

--- Jung Residence ; Saturday (8:00 am)---

~ Morning Jongin-ah! Noona’s up early. See ! (:

Soojung will probably still be asleep by the time you get here.

I’ve left breakfast for the both of you. Enjoy! ~

-          Sica Noona.

Kai stared at the plates of food before him. Well if you could even call it food. Slightly burnt toast that was now hard from being left out too long, broken sunny side up eggs and burnt sausages. Yumm(?)… Well at least she’s getting better. It’s not completely burnt. Setting the food aside, Kai grabbed a few pots and pans. It was time to wake up a certain ice princess.  

---

‘*BANG BANG* KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG! *BANG BANG* WAKE UP!’ ---silence--- Everytime. Well drastic times call for drastic measures. And with that he stepped out of the room and came back a few minutes later.

*SPLASH*

‘YAH!’, The ice princess has awoken, and looked very angry. Looking around for the culprit she saw Kai with his head poking out from her closet. ‘KIM JONGIN! YOU’RE DEAD MEAT!’ And with that, the morning cat and mouse chase began.

---

‘I still can’t believe you.’ Krystal said as she walked out of the bathroom, towel in one hand, hair dryer in the other.

‘Well princess, if you weren’t such a sleepyhead then it wouldn’t have happened.’ He smirked at her, ‘Now get dressed, unless you want to eat Sica noona’s cooking.’

Krystal’s eyes widened in shock, ‘Give me five minutes and we’ll go.’

---

Walking down the street in the brightness of the day, the duo headed out to find a nice place for brunch. Well seeing as it was about 11 am and they hadn’t figured out what to eat yet they decided to stop into the next café they see.

Sitting down at an available table, the two were looking at their menus when the waitress came to take their orders. Completely ignoring Krystal, she looked at Kai with batting eyes and a star struck look. Oh no, here we go again.

‘Good morning, may I take your order?’ The way she said it made Krystal want to puke.

‘Uhm, not yet. Please take her order first. I believe she’s the one starving here.’ Kai mentioned towards Krystal.

With a scowl, the waitress turned her attention away from Kai, ‘Hi, what would you like to order?’ Krystal could tell that she clearly wasn’t happy about Kai’s lack of attention towards her. Hehe, this could be fun.

‘Why yes, I would like and American style breakfast with an Orange Juice. As for my boyfriend, he’ll have a toasted bagel, buttered, with a coffee.’ Krystal said as she smirked at the waitress. Hehehe.

With a click of her heels the waitress left, glaring at Krystal and sending one last sickening sweet smile towards Kai. Gross.

Facing back towards Kai, amusement was written all over his face. ‘Wow Princess. Not even noon yet and you’ve already upset someone.’

‘Not my fault she was annoying me and being all flirty.’

‘Oh my, can it be? THE Krystal Jung is jealous? Over someone trying to hit on ME?’

‘In your dreams Jongin. Stop being so overdramatic.’

‘Okay okay. But one day Princess, you’ll really be jealous when someone comes close to your loving boyfriend.’ It’s just a matter of time until your Prince arrives.

---

After finishing their brunch and arguing how much to tip the ‘horribly rude’ (according to Krystal) waitress, they decided to take a trip to the mall. Bad idea for Kai. There were signs everywhere. SALE SIGNS.

‘Kai let’s go here! Then we can make our way there and then over hear cause I heard that the sales were HUGE.’

Yup, this is what he gets for shopping with Krystal. Younger sister to the fashion queen, Jessica Jung.

Walking into a little boutique, Krystal headed straight for the clothes as Kai collapsed on a nearby couch to rest his feet and his arms, which were carrying ALL of Krystal’s bags because quote Soojung, ‘You are my slave today for splashing me with water.’

Not even five minutes after he had settled himself down had Krystal come back with a handful of clothes. ‘Wha-what? Already? It’s only been less than five minutes!’ He exclaimed.

‘Calm yourself. You can sit while I try them on. I want your opinion.’

Looking at the pile in her hands and the many articles of clothing, Kai had no choice but to sit there and wait. This is going to take awhile.

---

Finally! Krystal’s mini-fashion show was coming to an end and Kai had never been more happy. He had made a terrible mistake in commenting awhile ago that what she wore looked like something she already owns. It honestly looked like it, but no, according to Krystal, there were different colours and cuts.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard her from the change rooms. ‘Okay, this is the last one.’

Walking out, Kai was speechless. Wow, she looks so beautiful. Kai had always known that his best friend was pretty, but there was something about the simplicity of her dress that made her shine even more.

‘So…what do you think?’ She asked, twirling around.

‘I think you should stop spinning and buy it.’ It’s perfect.

---

2:00, almost time to switch off. The two were walking back to the Jung residence when Kai lost sight of Krystal. Scanning his surroundings he found her, at the ice cream truck. ‘Heh, what a surprise. She still runs like a kid when ice cream’s in sight.’

Chuckling, he made his was over to her just as she finished. Facing him with two cones in her hands was a smiling Krystal. It made him think about the summers when all four of them would lie around with their ice creams without a care in the world. Back then life was easy and carefree. Let’s hope this weekend doesn’t ruin it all.

 

---a/n.

Hello readers ! Long time no see ! ><

Well since I haven’t updated in quite awhile (…how many months now?) here’s my latest chapter. Take it as a new years gift ^^

HappyNewYear! GoGoGo 2013! Woohoo!