A Little Truth

Stay Beside Me ♥ [HIATUS]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM&feature=related

******

The sound of crashing plates boomed.

 

A tall, blank-faced giraffe stood as a statue, jaw-dropped.

 

Kai turned his head around, stared at the piles of broken plates on the floor for a moment, then shot a death stare at the mesmerized Chanyeol.

 

AWKWARD. SILENCE.

 

The others were just shocked, words hang in their throats. Kyungsoo, as usual, present with his troll face.

 

Finally, words came out of Suho's mouth.

"We apologize for the inconvenience today, sorry for disturbing your time here..."

The girls just glanced at Suho cutely, and start giggling when they saw the frozen Chanyeol standing behind Kai. Baekhyun quickly cleaned the mess Chanyeol made, they tried to suit themselves back to their original routine, but the irritated Sehun shoved the frozen statue into the kitchen.

 

"Hyung! How many freaking plates have you destroyed today?! WHAT IF WE GET FIRED THANKS TO YOU?? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG TODAYASDFGHJKL...."

 

Chanyeol ignored Sehun's crazy breakdown, in his mind he could only argue with himself.

 

Hyerim?

 

Car accident?

 

Leave?

 

Death???

 

.....

 

 

Dropping the mess into a huge trash bin back in the kitchen, Baekhyun peacefully found himself staring at one tall giraffe sitting down with a lost soul and a crazy choding running around in the kitchen. Sigh.

 

"Thanks for coming by, see you soon..." Kai's voice talking to a customer, specifically Soojung, echoed outside the kitchen and next thing, he was leaning on the door frame watching Chanyeol with a curious look, so does the other members of EXO-K. They all gathered in the kitchen after the noisy and giggly girls finally left the café.

"So....I guess it's time for you to tell us everything, hyung?" Kai stated while crossing his arms and leaned by the frame. The others nod in agreement, while Baekhyun stared at the speechless giraffe.

"Come on.. did he crashed his head to a pole or something??" D.O. shook Chanyeol's body in attempt to wake his brain up, but still, he failed to wake the giant.

Sehun tried whacking him but still, he failed miserably.

Suho gently patted Chanyeol, none of them realizing that inside, Chanyeol's having this huge debate with his mind about Hyerim.

 

She can't be dying! No!

 

Do you want me to repeat it again, for the umpteenth time, what her sister said??

 

SHUT UP. Why should you even exist? You're not helping here...

 

I'm trying to help you realize, dummy, that this one girl called JUNG HYERIM, is dying anytime soon and there's this one moron I'm talking to right now, insisting to deny everything.

 

I PREFER HAVING A BRAIN TRANSPLANT RIGHT NOW.

 

I don't think your friends will be any better though...

 

"Wake up!!!!!!!!! PARK CHANYEOL WAKE UP!!!!"

Chanyeol could finally, spot a blurry vision of Sehun inches away from his face staring at him, with his hands touching both of Chanyeol's shoulders. All of a sudden, Chanyeol leaped out of his seat, pushed Sehun away from his sight, and at that time everyone knows he's back.

He could hear a sound of laughter, "I-I thought that soul won't come back and he'll die seating blankly, look at his hideous face earlier!"

It was him. Kai. Kim Jongin. Kim the effing jerky irritating bastard Jongin laughing at the innocent giraffe.

"We're here ready to hear everything. So, when can you start again?" D.O.'s voice ringed through Chanyeol's ears. Then he spotted Baekhyun and Suho affectionately smiling at him, even the maknae that was lying on the floor was watching him somehow eagerly, and also the jerk Kai stopped laughing and finally positioned himself to listen. Chanyeol stared at the floor, then to his friends, then to the floor, then to his friends, and repeated it for the umpteenth time and finally sighed...

 

"So...earlier I met this girl called Jung Hyerim....."

 

 

Chanyeol's story continued, everyone was listening to him, until an unexpected second came when Sehun screamed.

"I KNEW IT! HYUNG IS IN LOVE.....!!"

"Unbelievable. What kind of girl sitting on a wheelchair could hypnotize a derp like him?!"

"A derp could fall in love with a girl but what kind of girl could fall into any kind of derp..."

 

Told you....

 

Hearing Kai's words, again the volcano inside Chanyeol nearly erupted. Ring-ring. Chanyeol couldn't differentiate is that the sound of a bell signaling that the volcano in him will erupt anytime right now or the bell in the café, he did not realize that his cheeks where burning red.

 

"Look. Someone's about to explode...."

 

THAT'S IT.

 

Ring-ring. Thank goodness it was the sound of the café's bell, again.

"Who else at this kind of time would be ordering sweets?!" D.O. sighed.

Kai quickly ran back to his station outside, avoiding the soon-to-be-exploding Chanyeol.

"I guess it's time to get back to work," Suho chirped and smiled, tying his apron back again.

Baekhyun grinned at Chanyeol, then turned to work again.

 

 

 

Can this be real? Can this be true?

Can I be really in love....

******

 

Achooo!!

 

For the umpteenth time, you sneezed.

 

"What's wrong with me? I remembered exactly I did not catch a cold, I'm not having a fever and I'm perfectly fine..."

You grabbed a piece of tissue from the desk beside your bed and used it to blow your nose, who the hell cursed me to sneeze a million times?!

 

*Nanananana~*

Your phone sounded, you restlessly answered the phone, "Hello!!"

"Excuse me, Miss Jung Hyerim... do you know who you're screaming at right now?" you could hear a short laughter from the other side.

"Mianhae! Soojung unnie! I was just irritated I can't stop sneezing!" you replied frantically.

"Then wait patiently, I'm in the bus to the hospital, I got the cake you ordered earlier. If you got sick please call the nurse, I don't want to see you getting worse...and by the way I met Kai earlier when I..."

"Jinjja?! Is Kai oppa there with you right now? It's been quite a long time since we don't get together!"

"Of course not, silly... he works in the café I visited earlier," Soojung answered softly.

"Ah, I see. Can I visit him soon, maybe tomorrow? Just for a while.." you insisted.

"Fine, I'll try to negotiate it with the doctor but you can't stay out too long. I must keep an eye on you sweety."

"Arrasseo, unnie."

 

You hung up and lazily leaned on your right side facing the window. Kai oppa? It's been a long time...

 

You closed your eyes, then slowly opened it again. Until you caught a sight of something familiar, it's the candy Sunyoung's brother gave you earlier. You reached out your arms trying to grab the candy.

 

That guy...

 

Sungyeol?

 

Chenyeol?

 

Ah..Chanyeol!

 

Slowly you unwrapped the candy while thinking of what happened earlier. Silly. You carved a slight smile on your face. Opening what's in your grip, you found a translucent orange candy. You stared at it, then thought...

 

Park Chanyeol... he must be something

 

*******

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I apologize for not updating recently! Just got back from my little vacation and my head isn't coming up with great ideas or anything awesome yet. Please anticipate for my next chapter! More drama and dilemmas will be coming, thanks for subscribing btw :)

xoxo blackprincess1310