Baby Panic and Surprise Guest

Movie Magic

 

 

It was around 2am when…

 

"Ahhhh…." Pil Suk gave a shriek of pain.

Jason woke up startled.

"Honey are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"I… phew… think… phew... I'm having the baby." Pil Suk said in between breaths.

"WHAT?!" Jason exclaimed. He began to panic and went running around the room trying to put on clothes and fixing their overnight bag.

Suddenly, Pil Suk face began to soften. "Aigoo... Honey…" Pil suk called Jason but he was too busy stumbling with putting on his pants.

"Honey!" She called him again, this time she said it louder so she could catch his attention.

"What?" Jason said while half his leg is finally inside the pants.

"I'm not having the baby yet… It was a false alarm." She said shyly. She then gave him a sweet smile.

"Yah! Pil Suk-ah. Make sure you're really having the baby before saying things like that. You almost gave me heart attack." Jason said with a tinge of annoyance in his tone.

Pil Suk pouted and began to sulk.

"My hubby is mad at me. I'm sorry." Pil Suk said while tearing up.

Jason went nearer to her and held her hands.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm not mad at you. I was just shocked. It's really early that's why I'm a bit cranky. And I was kind of excited to have our baby." He explained. Then he kissed her forehead and asked "So why did you scream a while ago?"

"Hmmm… I think our baby's going to be a world champion kick boxer. The kick was just too much." She said with cute smile.

Jason chuckled and held her tummy. "Son/daughter please be careful while playing inside your mother's womb. I don't like seeing her get hurt like this. Daddy and Mommy loves you." He said as he kissed her tummy.

Pil Suk began to tear up again.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked worriedly.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy because soon I'll give birth to this child we'll be complete." She said with teary eyes and a smile.

"I'm very happy too." Jason said. He then kissed Pil Suk softly on the lips.

 


 

 

It was breakfast time in the Jang* Residence.

 

"Hmmm… that smells so good." Jason said as he hugged Pil Suk from the back. She was cooking their breakfast.

"Of course. I'm the one making it." She said with pride.

"Oh well… I guess we will have another spectacular tasting breakfast… yet again." He said with a false tone of disappointment.

They both laughed.

"Yah! You better set the table now. I'm almost done." Pil Suk said as she removed Jason's hands off her waist.

He then gave her a kiss on her cheek and responded "Yes Ma'am!" with a matching salute.

Pil Suk soon after joined Jason on the table to serve the food and eat their breakfast.

While eating, Jason's phone rang. He immediately answered without looking at the caller.

"Yeoboseyeo"

"Jason! This is your mom."

"Hi Mom, what made you call?"

"Well, the thing is. I'm are here in the airport."

"Hmm? Where are you going?"

"I'm at the Incheon airport to be exact."

"WHAT?!"

Jason slightly choked on the hotdog that he was chewing and handed the phone to Pil Suk. She gave him water to drink and rubbed his back.

"Ah.. Eomma. This is Pil Suk."

"Oh hi my beautiful daughter-in-law. How are you and my soon to be grandchild?"

"We're fine Eomma. May I know why you are here in S.Korea all of sudden?" She put her in speakerphone so Jason could hear.

"Well, I just thought you might need some help around since you'll be in labor soon. I want to help you adjust to a life of having a baby… And..."

"And what else mom?" Jason asked, finally recovering from that slight choking.

"Well. I was a bit lonely. What do you expect? Now that your sister is in college I'm all alone in the house with no one to talk to."

"Awww… Eomma don't worry Jason and I welcome you with open arms. By the way, do you know how to get here? Do you have a ride?"

"That's the problem. I was expecting him to come fetch me. I sent him an email regarding my arrival."

Jason was confused.

"What email? I didn't receive an email. Wait… Mom did you click the send button."

"What? I need to click it? I thought once you type it will automatically be sent."

"Aisshh. Now I see the problem. Anyway Mom just wait by the café inside the airport . I'll leave in around 5 minutes."

"Alright son. Sorry for the trouble."

"No Eomma! You're not trouble we're very glad and happy to see you."

"Thanks Pil Suk. See you later."

The call ended.

 

"Aissshh. Sorry Hon I guess I have to rush this magnificent breakfast that you have prepared for us." Jason said apologetically.

"It's okay. I understand. I'll fix the guest room while you fetch her." She said sweetly.

Then she remembered something.

"Aigoo!" She suddenly said.

"Why what's wrong?" Jason asked.

"The Lamaze class**… According to the instructor, the class today shouldn't be missed because it's the most important one." She said.

"Hmmmm… why don't we call in our child's godparents to sub for us?" He suggested.

"Yeah, but do you think they'll agree?" She asked.

"Of course they will! It's their job as godparents to help us in things like this." He said enthusiastically.

"Well, if you say so." She was still a bit unsure.

"Anyway, I need to go now. I'll call the godfather while you call the godmother, would that be okay?" He asked.

"Hm." She nodded.

Jason kissed Pil Suk goodbye and left.

 


 

* I took the liberty of giving Jason a last name since he really didn't have a last name in the series.

** A Lamaze class is a childbirth class taken by both the expectant mothers and fathers so they know what to expect of childbirth and how to deal with it in ease.

I hope you liked this chappie. WOOU! yeah :)

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions! Keep 'em coming! Lol :p