PART 3

November 11th, the day we first met...

 

 

You took a deep breath and continued on reading.

Kris was casted in SM through their Global Audition in Vancouver, Canada.

*He… he… was in America… It’s really him… My first love…*

Silent tears won’t stop falling on your cheek… Some of them fell in your mouth, letting you taste the salty flavour of it.

 

FLASHBACK

“HaeSun-ah! Are you crying again? Aigoo…” Little Yifan patted your head.

“I… I… miss mommy and daddy… I want… them back…” You sobbed. Your heart was aching so much. Often left alone in your house, you felt lonely. Now, that Yifan oppa is here you feel a lot better but you can’t help yourself to think of your parents who are now, in heaven.

“It’s okay… Haesun… It’s okay…” He hugged you. “Hey, let me ask you a question.”

You raise your head a little bit, looking in his eyes with curiosity.

“Do you know how tears taste like?” He asked you. Your eyes widened a bit and you shook your head. Then some tears fell in your mouth and you tasted it.

“Ah oppa! I know now! It’s salty!” You cheerfully said, happy that you found out the answer.

Yifan smiled warmly. “Yes HaeSun, you got it. But do you know why?”

You were confused and shook your head once again.

“Salt… adds a little bit of flavour in your life like your tears.” He putted his hands on your shoulder looking directly at you. “Tears… Isn’t a bad thing HaeSun-ah. All those things that are happening to you right now, even though it hurts, you must overcome it. Hardship makes you stronger… Remember that…”

You were stunned by his words. At that time, you only understood the half of it… But somehow, it still warmed your heart… His voice was sugar to you and never fails to make you smile. You looked at him… and suddenly realized…

*I… think I love you… Yifan oppa…*

END OF FLASHBACK

 

A smile appeared on your face.

*Yes oppa… After all those years… I finally understand your words a little bit more. And… I still… Love you…* 

“I love you… Wu Yifan… I still love you…” You mumbled. “I… I need to see him… I…”

You warned your co-workers that you were going out for a bit and quickly ran out of the café. With the best speed you could, you arrived at the bus station.

And that’s when all your doubts came…

*What if he doesn’t remember me… He already got a successful life… He probably forgot me right? He is Kris now… Maybe he isn’t the Yifan oppa that I knew before… What if…*

You tapped your head, trying to chase away all your negative thoughts and assured yourself. Suddenly, the bus came and you entered. You can clearly hear the radio.

“….the famous idol XXX was caught in a supermarket with a girl… The citizens were surprised by the fact and the fans showed a huge reaction. XXX’s entertainment will announce an official statement today. This would be a real shock to XXX’s life… He might lose his career…”

The reality hit you. He is an idol now. 

Too much thought are running inside your head now… Even though if he remembers you… He is an idol. Dating is forbidden right? What if someone caught you… the sasaeng fans…

“No… This will ruin oppa’s career… I don’t want that. He did so much for me and... I can’t see him.” You mumbled sadly.

You quickly get off the bus. Crying… You randomly sat on a bench and cried your heart out.

*I want to see him… I missed him so much… But I can’t… This will ruin his career and he already did enough for me… I…* Slowly you fell asleep in your tears on the street.

Kris and you were walking, hands in hands smiling and eating ice creams. You could taste all the sweetness and smiled at him. Suddenly it became all black… Paparazzi and sasaeng fans surrounded him. Thousand camera flashes… Thousand questions… Kris was suddenly engulfed in a dark hole with all the people…

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” You screamed.

Your eyes opened in shock. You looked around you… Street.

*It was only a dream… * You looked at your watch. *OMG. I’ll be late! And auntie’s friend must be worried why I didn’t come home yesterday…* You saw the bus in front of you. Your eyes widened.

You ran after the bus and the driver let you in. You sigh in relief.

After minutes, you arrived at the café. Your aunt’s friend was waiting for you.

“Omo, HaeSun! You’re back! Where were you yesterday? I was worried…”

“Sorry… I…” *AISHHH I can’t tell her that I fell asleep on a random bench…* “slept over in a friend’s house. I was so tired and forgot to call… Sorry…” You finally answered.

“Ah… That’s okay my dear, I’m glad that nothing happened to you.” She said. “Now back to work, we need to open the shop.”

You nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

 

On Kris’ side, the last night.

“HaeSun…” He mumbled. Chanyeol worriedly looked at him. Since their return he hasn’t smiled once and seems shocked.

“Kris, eat. The food will get cold…” Chanyeol said.

Kris heartlessly looked at the plate of food in front of him.

“Yeah hyung! You always eat a lot. What happened to you?” Tao asked.

“No… nothing…”  

The members all sent a weird look at him. *He isn’t in his usually self. Something happened.* All of them thought.

“You know… If something happened you can always tell us. We are like a big family after all…” Suho calmly said. Kris nodded.

*I… need to see her…* He suddenly thought. *All those years… HaeSun…*

“Hey, do we have free time tomorrow?” Kris suddenly asked.

“Hum… Yes I think… In the morning… but we got our dance practice afternoon.” Sehun said.

*That’s final. I’ll have to find her and talk with her… HaeSun…*

~~~~~~

 

Now, you are busy… Today got lots of customers and you were running side to side with coffee and bread.

*Ahhhhh… Running a restaurant isn’t easy…* You thought.

Suddenly a tall guy dragged you in the STAFF ONLY ROOM. Surprised, you let out a gasp.  You looked up and found your only love in front of you.

*Yifan…* You thought. You are on the verge of crying but you stopped yourself. Then, he suddenly hugged you.

“HaeSun! Do you know how much I missed you all these years?” He said emotionally.

You stood there for a moment. *He… Remembers me… But… No I can’t. Even so I have to… Or his career might be ruined and I definitely don’t want that… Oppa… I’m sorry…*

You took a deep breath and calmly said…

“Sorry Sir. Did we know each other before?” 

 

 

 

~~~~~~ 

So here I am... Another update~ :) after... months... TT____TT sorry *bows* Now its 2013!!!~ Another new year~ :) yehhhh~~ haha

Thank you for subscribing and reading this story~ :) I plan to make 5 chapters for this one... so 2 more to go~ 

Bye bye~~