PART 2

November 11th, the day we first met...

 

 

 

 

So here you are, in front of this somehow luxurious apartment. At the first glance, it looks just like any normal apartment, but when you look at it closely, you noticed that the most of the decorations or doors seemed so modern and with a high technology. You walked in the building and suddenly heard a mechanic like voice. You jumped a step behind from the shock.

*WOW. What was that?*

“Welcome to SM Building. Please press your finger into the scanner. If you don’t live in this building, then please press one of these buttons on the left and wait for the answer. Thank you.”

*WOW.* You were now even more amazed. Your eyes lasted a little bit more on the scanner. *They use FINGERPRINTS to open THE DOOR? That’s awesome!* You thought. Actually, in China you always used the old way to open a door: a key. You felt like you’re in one of these science-technology or fantasy novels.

You finally came back to your sense and walked to the left.

“XXX” You mumbled while pressing the button with the exact same numbers written on it.

“Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one who care about me…”

*Nice door bell keke* You thought.

Then a voice came out from the speakers:

“Annyeonghaseyo? Who is it?” A boy politely asked.

You reached out for the little microphone placed beside all the buttons and pressed on the ON button.

“Hum… annyeonghaseyo. I am a worker at a café and a guy named Kris lost his cell phone there… while… trying to hide from saeseng fans… hum… I guess.” You talked with nervousness for no reason. Well, you always got that awkward feeling of nervousness or whatsoever when talking with a person that you never met or knew.

“Ok then~ You can come in. I will open the door…” The voice responded.

You heard a loud BEEP and the door automatically opened. You walked in and admired all those kpop posters on the walls. You finally found the elevator.

*Hum…The guy who responded was certainly not Kris… Maybe another exo member?* You thought in the elevator. *My friend told me they got 12 members… WOW. That’s a lot.*

The door opened and you walk out of it… Searching for the room XXX. Suddenly, a white door opened beside you. You quickly looked toward that direction and found a pretty handsome guy in front of you.

“Hum… Annyeonghaseyeo.” You politely greeted him and bowed *not 90 degres though… you were still not used to the Korean manners yet*.

“Annyeong~” The boy answered. “You can call me Kai and don’t be so formal around me, I don’t like it keke. It makes me feel like an outsider somewhat~”

“Hum… Ok, Kai then. Annyeong~” You quickly pulled out the cell phone out of your bag and gave it to Kai. “So here’s Kris’ phone… hum… Tell him to be careful with it and to not lose it once again… hum… yeah…”

To say the truth, you found the guy in front of you pretty attractive and he got a nice bodyshape too. And he has that one of a kind tanned skin that will make any girls crazy. So to conclude, he got that y look. Whoever, his personality seems to be really cute and outgoing though. With a little bit of maknae feel. But you still can’t help yourself for being awkward and all.

“HEY KAI! WHO IS IT???” Somebody shouted.

“Oh Baekhyun hyung! We got a visitor, she came to bring Kris’ cellphone. He lost it. AGAIN!”

You just stood here, watching the whole scene. In your eyes, those too act like they were part of a family, like real brothers and somehow, you can tell that they really care for each other.

You suddenly smiled at the thought. Kai who saw you smiling, smiled too.

“Hey! Why don’t you go inside for a while? We can treat you a cup of tea or any other drinks or food if you want.” Kai invited you.

However, unlike any other exotic would do, you shook your head.

“Nah… It’s okay. I still got works to do~ I can’t live the café with only one staff that long.” You said. “I’ll be going then. Bye~~” You made a wavy gesture with your hands and smiled once again.

Kai and Baekhyun did their goodbyes to you and you left with a warm heart. Suddenly, you heard Baekhyun’s voice:

“Hey!! What’s your name? You should at least tell us your name right?” He asked in a friendly way.

“HaeSun! My name is HaeSun!” With that you walked in the elevator once again…

*Family… huh?* You thought. *What a great warm feeling…*

You took a glance at your hand-watch. It’s already noon.

“AHhhhhhhh! I’ll be late for the work. I gotta hurry!” You silently shouted and ran to the bus station…

~~~

Late in the night, when EXO-M finally finished their photoshoot for the magazine…

“Hiiiiiiiiiii GUYSSSSS!! We are back!!” The cheerful exo-m’s maknae shouted.

Sehun, who heard those words, suddenly got out of his room and ran in Luhan’s arm.

“Annyeong Xiaolu! You are finally back! That was lonnnnnnng.” Sehun pouted.

“Ya Sehun get yourself out of me!!” Luhan joked. But as he saw Sehun’s not-so-good facial expression he quickly added:

“Hey I was kidding! Sehunnie, here’s the bubble tea that you requested for.”

“AWwwwwn, hyung you’re the best!” Sehun shouted.

And then Kai, suddenly shout out of nowhere:

“KRIS HYUNG!!! A girl came by today! For you cellphone… You lost it again!! Aigoo…”

“Oh really? YES! I was wondering where my cell was during the photoshoot. Thanks dude!” Kris answered quickly and he patted Kai’s shoulder.

“Haha, if you want to thank, say it to the girl! She was really kind to bring back your cellphone… And she said that she was a worker in a café or something like that~” Baekhyun said while eating bacons that D.O. quickly made.

*Oh. So she’s THAT girl huh?* Kris thought. *I should return her cap too…*

“Oh by the way, the name is HaeSun…” Baekhyun added with his mouth full of food.

Kris suddenly felt like electricity passed through his body…

“WHAT IS HER NAME?”

“Woooaaa… Hyung what’s up with you?” Baekhyun widened his eyes. “Her name is HAESUN. HAESUN. HAESUN. Did you get it? Keke.”

Kris isn’t in the world anymore, he was lost in his own little world full of memories…

*Haesun…Haesun…Is that you? That’s why you looked so familiar to me at the café? Haesun…*

And an unnoticed tear fell from the corner of his eyes…

~~~

And at the other end of Seoul… In a beautiful café shop…

“Humm… I’m going to search more info about exo… “ You silently mumbled to yourself as you connected your cellphone with WiFi.

You quickly taped EXO on the little screen.

“Ah… So… Here’s exo-k and exo-m… I see and they when they are together they are the big group known as exo… Awesome idea!” You said and continued your reading…

“Members’ profile… Luhan…Kai…Lay… Ah here’s Kris!”

Artist name: Kris

Birthname: Wu YiFan.

…………………………

*Wu Yifan... Yifan... Oppa… Is… that you?*

Your heart ached. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... Hi there! Finally another part *after monthes... I know...*  TT___TT I'm sorryyyyy.. Kill me if you want... Well.. this part is kinda lame, not so much actions and and... *My writer's block... TT___TT* well, I finally got the things and the plot well settled in my head. and the angst is going to be in the next part *which is the final part too I guess* and woooo... they finally realise each other's identity~~ 

well, annyeong~~~ ^^