Confessions for a surprise (part 1); yunjae arc

Confessions for wedding

Two years have gone by and now Yunho and Jaejoong were in their final year in school. Announcing their relationship in school two years ago, the couple was famous not only in school but over their own country. Fangirls from many other schools joined their fanclub and of course purchased photos of their idols.

 

Then come the dream of the fans - they wanted their idol to get married – but this was tough as society refuse to accept homouality. However, despite the view of others, fangirls will come up with projects and events to make sure this two deepen their bond and get married faster.

 

One week before Yunho and Jaejoong’s anniversary, they broke into a fight.

 

God knows what exactly happen and their friends knew for sure, it was a stupid fight. They can squabble about anything under the sun from washing the laundry, cooking of meals and finally who gets to top in bed.

 

During lunch break, the five sat together at their usual table. However, the two famous couple were not talking to each which placed the other three – Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin – in a tight spot.

 

“So hyungs” Changmin asked as he chewed on his beef steak “what are your problems this time? Seriously, you guys should stop acting like young children and be mature like them.” Changmin then points to the Yoosu couple who was having a nice – I feed you, you feed me – lunch.

 

“Uh yeah” Junsu stuttered as he placed his cutleries on the plate slowly. “Stop fighting. For two years, TWO FREAKING LONG YEARS, we watched nothing but fights and then you guys acting all mushy again later.” Junsu sighed “When will you two behave? Work it out before it’s too late.”

 

“Since when has my su su been so profound in his words?” Yoochun teased.

 

“… Since the day Park Yoochun has been my booooyfriend” Junsu replied smiling while pinching his boyfriend’s nose.

 

“Ew stop flirting hyung… I’m still eating if you can’t see” Changmin grumbled.

 

Jaejoong then drop his cutleries on his plate. The clinging of metals stopped the other four from eating and then he spoke with his arms crossed.

 

“Not until he apologizes.” Jaejoong stood up and then walk away.

 

Silence filled that table and then the three sighed.

 

“Yunho” They said in unison. “What did you do this time?”

 

It was Yunho’s turn to place his cutleries down and looked up. Before he opened his mouth to speak, he sighed and sulk in his chair.

 

“Come on tell us” Yoochun said.

 

“Fine… it all happened like this…”

 

-FLASHBACK-

Jaejoong was out shopping. After hours and hours of mad shopping, his feet were sore and decided to stop by a café for a drink. Ordering his favorite iced caramel macchiato from BEAN! , Jaejoong took out a brochure which the jewelry shop had given him earlier. Flipping straight to the page of rings, Jaejoong observed each detail of the ring and after flipping two pages, he finally found the rings which he wanted.

 

Jaejoong was smiling from ear to ear. He was enthralled as he wanted to break this piece of news to Yunho but before that, he needed to check the price. Slurping on his iced caramel macchiato, he finished it within 10 minutes.

 

He stood up and made sure his attire wasn’t crumpled. He puts on his top hat and carried all the items which he had purchased.

 

“Alright! Let’s go~” Jaejoong did a little cheer for himself.

 

Standing outside the glass window of the ring, Jaejoong stood there in awe as he looked at the ‘bling bling’ diamond. He wanted it badly but he refuses to buy it. He had the money but he thought that it would be more appropriate if Yunho was the one who gave it to him.

 

Fishing out his phone from his pocket, he speed dials his lover’s number. The phone call got through and started to ring till the person pick up.

 

“Come on, pick up quickly” Jaejoong mumbled.

 

“Hello, Yunho speaking.”

 

Right after Yunho spoke, Jaejoong shouted into the receiver which gave the latter a shock. “YUNNIE! COME QUICKLY TO AION SHOPPING MALL NOWW. IT’S URGENT” And hung up the call before the latter could reply.

 

Meanwhile on the other side, Yunho who isn’t so free now, stared into the phone.

 

“He… just hung up the call.”

 

One thing which irritates him most was people hanging up calls on him and jaejoong just set this time bomb off. Normally, he refused to listen to what the other has to say even if it meant important but to him, Jaejoong was more important than a ‘phone call rule’.

 

Getting into his sports car, he sped off immediately as Jaejoong’s last message was ‘IT’S URGENT’.

 

Upon reaching the mall, Yunho parked his car at the VIP slot and got out stylishly with GUCCI shades, Armani top hat and Calvin Klein suit. The guards greeted him as he walked pass them and quickly made his way to the jewelry shop which Jaejoong is in.

 

“Yunnie!!” Jaejoong called out to his lover, waving non-stop.

 

Yunho stopped at the door step. He looked at Jaejoong, took off his shades and then opened his mouth.

 

“What was the URGENT thing which you was screaming about?” Yunho was annoyed at what he saw.

 

“Hmm?” Jaejoong answered cheekily. “Nothing? Just wanted you to come down A.S.A.P”

 

Yunho remained silent and he was furious at what jaejoong had just said.

 

“I rushed all the way here while having a meeting and yet you’re telling me nothing? I’m leaving Jae.” Yunho turned around. The automatic door slide open and before Yunho could step out, Jaejoong held onto his wrist.

 

“I’m sorry Yunnie, don’t be angry, I –“

Before Jaejoong could finish, Yunho shook his wrist away from Jaejoong’s hand and turned to face him.

 

“I have no time for your nonsense Jae, I’m busy during the weekends”

 

“But I – “

 

“I don’t want to hear any of your reasons. “

 

“Yunho, listen to me! I need to tell you something.”

 

“What can be so important? You need more money right? Judging from the amount of clothes you have bought. Here, take this card. Buy whatever you want and don’t disturb me.”

 

Yunho took out his card holder from his inner pocket. He opened it up to look for his credit card and before he can pass it to his lover, Jaejoong had tears welled up in his eyes and walked out of the store.

 

“Urgh!” Yunho was annoyed too and walked out of the store.

 

“Couple fight as usual” The staff all shook their head and sighed.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

“So, have you heard what Jaejoong had to say?” Junsu asked.

 

“Nope, he refuses to talk to me for the past few days.”

 

“Well of course he will not you idiot!” Changmin screamed at his friend.

 

“You should know Jae well for calling you out like that. I’m sure he has his reasons.” Yoochun added on.

 

“Then why hasn’t he come tell me what his reason was.” Yunho asked his friends.

 

“Think about it idiot. Do you think your lover will tell you what happen when you just shouted at him and embarrassed him in front of the staff? Furthermore, you shoved the credit card into his hands as if he was a poor man. He has a card too remember?” Junsu replied him.

 

“Uh oh” Yunho replied. “So I have to…”

 

The three nodded their heads. Yoochun then said “I don’t know how you are going to solve it but your anniversary is in a few days time. Settle it before it’s too late. Good luck Yunho”

 

The three picked up their tray, disposed their food and left for class. Yunho was left alone at the table, reflecting on his own mistake.

School has ended and Yunho waited for Jaejoong outside his classroom. As the homeroom teacher stepped out of the classroom, Yunho walked in and everyone gaped.

 

“What? Close your mouth boy, I’m just getting my lover” Yunho told the class.

 

Jaejoong who was packing his books stopped and looked up at the figure staring at him. Ignoring his presence, he continued to pack his bag and then left the classroom.

 

“What the!” Yunho was annoyed. But not giving up hope, he left the classroom chasing after Jaejoong.

 

“Wait Jae!” Yunho shouted.

 

Jaejoong who was walking quite a distance away from him decided to pick up speed. However, the faster he walked, Yunho’s pace increases. Soon, Jaejoong was running while Yunho chased after him like a predator and prey. Panting heavily, Jaejoong ran into a classroom and locked the door. Yunho on the other hand was banging the door, asking his lover to open up.

 

“Jae! Open up!”

 

“NO!”

 

“Please baby, just open up.” Yunho pleaded.

 

“I.REFUSE which of the sentence do you not understand?!”

 

Yunho had stopped banging and just stood in front of the door. “I’m sorry honey.”

 

“…”

 

“I’m sorry for yelling and shoving the cards at you, embarrassing you and for everything which I hurt you in anyway”

 

“…” Jaejoong brought his legs to himself and buried his head in between.

 

“Hey say something.” Yunho crouched down and pressed his fists against the door.

 

“…”

 

“Are you alright there? At least answer me Jae. I’m getting worried if you don’t reply me.”

 

A sob could be heard.

 

“Please don’t cry Jae, please honey” Yunho pleaded. He was hurting, as if his heart was sliced a million times.

 

“… Yunho, I thought we were going to end”

 

“Why? Don’t be silly, you will never leave me… I chose you and everyone approves dear… open the door please”

 

“You did those things which I didn’t expect you to! I thought that it will never happen to me when I watch those dramas… worse still you refuse to listen to me.”

 

“Tell me now honey… I’ll listen.”

 

Jaejoong hiccups while tears continued to flow.

 

‘Tic’ the door unlocks.

 

Yunho looked up at the handle and stood up. He turned the knob and pushed the door forward revealing his lover curling up like a ball, sitting at a corner.

 

Yunho hugged his sobbing lover from behind and whispered loving words which the latter loved to hear. Jaejoong could not take it anymore, turn around and cried more into the arms of his lover. After a good crying of 10 minutes, Yunho tried to hide his disgusted face from his lover as his blouse was soaked with unidentified materials apart from tears. He lifted the chin of his lover and kissed his lips.

 

Jaejoong let out a soft moan and Yunho deepen the kiss further.

 

“Yun..ho… we’re in school. Camera etc”

 

“Uh right, sorry got carried away. Does this mean you forgive me?”

 

“O-only if you are willing to listen to me.”

 

5 minutes of explanation was all it needed for the couple to revamp themselves. Fingers interlinked each other, sending love signals through their eyes and ignoring everyone.

The three stood in front of them and crossed their arms.

 

“So did like the two of you made up already?” Changmin asked.

 

“Yup!” Jaejoong replied smiling nonstop.

 

“I knew it. Yunho good job, at least you didn’t ruin your marriage.” Yoochun facepalm-ed.

 

“Thanks bros!” Yunho gave a little cough and mouthed ‘gotta go now’. The three made way for the two love birds to parade down the corridor again before disappearing to their who-knows-where-is-it hideout.


this is part one.
I've decided to let you guys comment cause I wont be posting part 2 soon haha.