Exploring

A Very Fluffy Tale In A Fluffy Dimension

Still POV (Duh.)

 

"Leetuek, why are you part deer?" Kyuhyun asked, his fox ears twitching.

 

"Actually, I have no idea," Leeteuk replied back, still confused to as what is going on.

 

"Well, since we're probably gonna be here a while, we should make ourselves comfortable," Yesung suggested.

 

"Ok. Well, Key and Jonghyun, find some sort of wood or something that is stable enough to make a house with. Kyuhyun and Sungmin, look around and try to find some residents that live to help us. Eunhyuk and Donghae, stop glomping each other and go help Key and Jonghyun. Onew and Minho, go forage some food. Yesung, just stay and guard the area. Siwon and I will go help Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Got it?" Leetuek commanded.

 

"Yes Leetuek umma hyung," everyone muttered.

 

Kyumin/Situek POV

 

"Why the hell would I be a fox? I could have been a dino. Now that would have been awesome." Kyuhyun said as he was talking to himself.

 

"Hey, you're not the one who's a bunny, ya know." Sungmin snapped back.

 

"But you're really cute though hyung. In fact, since I'm the predator and you're the prey, I would love to eat you up since you look so delecious."

 

Sungmin blushed at hearing this.

 

Leetuek whacked Kyuhyun on the head. "Hey, no cheesy pick-up lines. I had to throw a pillow at Donghae just to shut him up with his "detailed" love confession."

 

"Hey I think I see someone ahead," Siwon said, pointing at a tuft of fur up ahead.

 

They ran up ahead to see who it was. But Siwon stepped on a trip wire and got stuck in a fishnet basket with Leetuek.

 

"What the ? Now we have to save them too?" Kyuhyun swore.

 

"Kyuhyun. Language. Now you must confess your sins to God. You now have a total of 92 sins," Siwon humbly said.

 

"Shut the hell up Siwon."

 

"That's hyung to you and now it's 94 sins."

 

"Can you guys stop arguing? We have to get them out of the net," said Sungmin, trying to break out of this conflict.

 

"Fine."

 

Kyuhyun managed to find someone to help them.

 

"Excuse me. Could you help us out? Apparently our friends are stuck in a trap," Sungmin asked politely.

 

A boy around Kyuhyun's age turned around. Judging by his appearance, he seems to be nice and part parrot because of his wings and beak. "Sure! Call me Ryeowook. That guy over there is Shindong. He's part pufferfish. But don't wake him now. He'll kill you if you do. He only lets me wake him up."

 

"My name is Sungmin and I'm part bunny. That guy next to me is Kyuhyun, part fox," Sungmin said cheerfully.

 

They walked back to the trap and Ryeowook teared the net apart with his beak. "You know you could have just asked your friend to open it with his mouth or claws."

 

"Finally! We're free! It was so cramped in there," Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

"Thank the Lord!" Siwon exclaimed also.

 

"SHUT UP SIWON!!!"

 

Ryeowook introduced himself to Siwon and Leeteuk.

 

"Hey Ryeowook, could you do us another favor and help us with our camp?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Of course! It's so boring around here! I'll go wake up Shindong," Ryeowook said, and ran back to his camp, with everyone else following him.

 

Yesung POV

 

Ugh, it's so boring around here. I'm so slow and I can't run. This . So this is what being a turtle is like. It's so boring! Wait, if I'm part turtle, doesn't that mean I can talk to other turtles? I pull out my cellphone and dial Ddangkoma's number (yes Ddangkoma has a cell phone).

 

(highlighted yellow=Yesung) (Italic=Ddangkoma/Other Turtles) (*Action*)

 

Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong Ding Digi Ding Digi Ding Ding Ding!

 

Yes, it''s working!

 

Hello? This is the awesome turtle boss Ddangkoma.

 

Hello! This is your owner Yesung!

 

Oh ! How can you talk to me! You're human!

 

Oh! I'm part turtle now!

 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

 

Hey, why were you in Eunhae's room? Did I give you permission to roam the dorm?

 

Well... Umm...

 

Sir! Can we begin the mission now?

 

What mission?

 

Oh! Umm, it's nothing!

 

Sir. What do you mean it's nothing! You're the one who suggested that we escape the dorm to get some freedom.

 

Hanchul! I'm on the phone with our owner!

 

Whoops.

 

Ddangkoma...

 

Uh yes?

 

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN YOU GUYS WERE GONE?! YOU'RE GONNA REGRET LEAVING THE DORM...

 

Great now this is all your fault Hanchul!

 

*Gets hanged up*

 

*Conversation ended*

 

Well now I know how the turtles got in Eunhae's room.