Kimchi Jjigae

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kyuhyun's right… let's get Teukie on the sofa, get changed out of our nightwear, pack any personally things or items that mean a lot to you and get a drink, we can then gather here in 15 minutes and think of a plan.” Everyone nodded at Eunhyuks plan and scattered.

 

Kyuhyun helped Eunhyuk carry Leeteuk to the sofa whilst Ryeowook got a blanket and placed it over the leader; the three of them looked at each other then back at Leeteuk.  “Nothing is going to be the same anymore is it?” Ryeowook asked in a quiet tone, Kyuhyun put his arm around Ryeowook as Ryeowook started crying again.

“I won’t lie to you Wookie… But I don’t think life will be the same again. ” Kyuhyun said with a deep voice, anyone could tell he was trying not to cry but he’s like Heechul, he didn’t cry… At least… Not in front of people.

“Come on let's get changed.” Eunhyuk said trying to break the sadness lingering, Eunhyuk left first and went to his bedroom, he sighed when he shut the door behind him. ‘This is the last time I’m going to be in here.’ he thought to himself as he looked around his neat and tidy room, this situation was happening too fast he didn’t know whether or not he could take it. He walked over to his wardrobe and opened the door.  “What should I wear?” he asked himself as his pulled a thinking-look.

“It’s a zombie apocalypse and you're worried about what to wear, that’s so you Hyukkie.” The sudden voice made Eunhyuk jump, he turned around to see Donghae leaning on the door frame, Eunhyuk took a deep breath and turned back around whilst rolling his eyes. “Gees Hae you scared me…” Eunhyuk started flicking through his clothes and pulled out a pair of black straight jeans, a plain black long-sleeved shirt and a black and green jacket.

“What do you think?” Eunhyuk gave Donghae a spin making him laugh. “You look great.”

“Thanks.” Eunhyuk smiled and looked Donghae up and down he was wearing a white t-shirt with a black pattern on the front and dark blue jeans with a black jacket and his grey beanie hat. “You can’t live without that hat can you?” Eunhyuk laughed, got out a duffle bag and put it on his bed.

“What’s that for?” Donghae walked toward the bag

“I’m going to fill it with surplies.” Eunhyuk didn’t stop to explain, he started packing the bag with towels, clothes, toiletries and precious items including a photo album with all of his family and Super Junior inside, Donghae smiled as he watched

“Should I tell the others to do the same?” Donghae asked and Eunhyuk nodded. “Yeh, I think that would be best. I’m ready now so I'll go check on Leeteuk.” Donghae nodded and left, he headed over to everyone’s rooms one by one and as expected, both Kyuhyun and Sungmin were in Sungmin's room and both Ryeowook and Yesung were in Ryeowook's room.

Donghae went in to the kitchen to find Siwon but he wasn’t there, since Siwon didn’t live in the dorm there was only one other place he would be, Donghae opened the door to Leeteuk's room and found Siwon packing their things already, it didn’t seem like he had noticed Donghae yet as he had his back to him but then Donghae could hear a sniffling sound so he shut the door to get Siwon attention, it worked, as soon as the door shut Siwon spun around quickly, his face was wet from tears, Donghae's heart sank immediately, Siwon wasn’t the guy you would see cry so seeing him weeping like this was heart wrenching.

“Oh Siwon…” Donghae walked towards him and held his arms out inviting a hug and Siwon accepted, as Siwon's hyung he felt responsible to help him calm down, so he let Siwon cry on him for a few minutes until he finally calmed down. “I-I’m sorry h-hyung…” Siwon wiped his face clean and sat on the bed, Donghae shook his head. “Its fine, it's good to let his out and not keep it in…”

“When god mentioned a judgement day… this isn’t what I had in mind.” Donghae looked at Siwon with wide eyes for a moment trying to remember where he had heard that before but he could think of it at that moment. “Well let just hope god is on our side and will help us survive.” Donghae patted Siwon's shoulder before leaving him to pack the rest of his things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter