Run!

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One by one they left the dorm and the last person out turned off the lights and shut the door, just before they entered the fire exit stairs again, they all looked back to say their final farewells. “Are we really never going to come back?” Ryeowook asked looking towards the leader, Leeteuk looked at him and shook his head. “I really don’t know Wookie but I sure hope so.” Ryeowook lowered his head and followed the leader down the stairs taking one look back to the dorm before it was out of sight forever.

Everyone followed Leeteuk and Siwon down the stairs once again, but this time everyone stayed silent in deep thought of what they had lost and how their future will become now that there idol days are over, they all got to the ground floor and were prepared this time, Leeteuk took out his torch and turned it on, he turned around and counted everyone to make sure everyone was present.

“Ok, so we have to get to the car park to the side of the building, get into the mini bus and drive.” Leeteuk confirmed with everyone, they all nodded and Leeteuk took a deep breath before slowly opening the exit door a jar to peek outside. There wasn’t as many zombies out there anymore as there were before Leeteuk opened the door a little more to get a better look, he counted 7 in view after confirming that it wasn’t too bad he shut the door again and looked at the others. “Ok everyone, there are about 7 give or take, we need to get to the car as quickly and quietly as possible and if any of those things get close to you then attack them… Remember to aim for the head, it will be gruesome but it's either kill or be killed…” the leader looked as everyone before nodding and returning to the door. “Ok… 3, 2, 1…” after the one he opened the door ever so quietly and took a step out, everything was looking good so far none of the ‘dead’ had seen them yet.

Siwon followed Leeteuk's steps and stayed quiet, behind Siwon was Eunhyuk followed by Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung and finally Ryeowook, everything was going great no one had caught the zombie's attention, finally Leeteuk got to the car and unlocked it and then ran to the boot and opened it as quietly as he could but as soon as he pulled the handle the boot door clinked and the sound echoed though out the car park, 2 heads were turned, the 2 deformed people started making there way to the car, 1 had a limp and the other was missing an arm, the 2 zombies slowly but quickly made their way toward the source of the sound.

Almost everyone had made it to the car except 2, Yesung and Ryeowook were still running towards the car but Ryeowook was being perused by the 2 walking dead, they were only 3 meters away from him, Yesung finally got to the car thinking Ryeowook was right behind him but when he turned around he wasn't were he was supposed to be, he looked back and Ryeowook had fallen to the floor and the 2 deformed being had almost reached him, Yesung froze. ‘R-Ryeowook… Move Yesung! Move!’ Yesung was shouting at himself to move but his body was not responding.

“Sungie-hyung!” Ryeowook squealed as he turned around and started backing away from the 2 zombies still chasing him, he used his legs to push shuffle himself backward looking up a the two that were now only a metre away, Ryeowook squealed once more and shut his eyes also shiel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter