Minhyuk

First Kiss

You saw Minhyuk less and less now that he had another drama in his hands. It never really bothered you because you were aware of what you had gotten yourself into dating a rockstar and actor, but you started to miss him a lot. He invited you to the band's dorm to help him run lines, but you didn't mind because at least you'd be able to see him.

You knocked on the door. "Minhyuk? It's me."

Standing on the other side wasn't him but actually Yonghwa. "Hi! What brings you here?" he asked as he motioned for you to come in.

"Oh, Minhyuk asked me to help him with his lines... but you're home too," you stated while you removed your shoes. "Why did he need to call me?"

"Ah, that's right!" Yonghwa said. "I offered to help but he really wanted you to do it. I think he misses you. It's sweet. I wish I had someone to miss too..."

"Aw. Well, you can miss me while I go to Minhyuk's room!" you joked.

"Hey, don't tempt me," he teased back. "Go on, I'll bring you guys some food."

You scoffed in amusement. "Did you cook?!"

"Uh, not exactly. I bought some sandwiches earlier," he announced. "Go, go! He's waiting for you."

You smiled as you skipped towards his room. "Minhyuk?" you called out. At the speed of light, the door opened. 

"Yay! You're here!" he joyfully exclaimed as he embraced you. "I'm sorry we haven't seen each other lately. My schedule's just been so crazy," he said as the two of you swayed back and forth. "And I'm also sorry about our meeting being not very romantic. Look at me, I'm a mess. And on top of that, we're gonna be rehearsing for my drama instead of going out. You must hate me."

Pulling away from him, you observed his appearance. His mismatched socks, unruly hair, and slightly busted glasses weren't enough to make him unattractive in your eyes. In fact, it was impossible to see him as anything but gorgeous. 

"I don't care what we're doing, as long as we're together."

He beamed. The two of you stared at each other for a while in silence. It wasn't awkward though; both of you just wanted to appreciate being in each other's company. His fingers entwined with yours. "I missed you," he said.

"Yeah, Yonghwa told me," you laughed. "And I missed you too. Like crazy. It feel so surreal seeing you in person after so long."

"In person?" he echoed.

"Well, I am watching your drama."

"You are?!" he cried. "But you think dramas are stupid. What's changed?"

"My boyfriend is in this one," you smiled. 

Minhyuk's face lit up when he heard that. He pulled you into his arms and began to sway again.

Suddenly you heard a knock on the door. Yonghwa opened it without waiting for a reply. "Hey, kids!"

"Hyung/oppa!" you both whined at the same time. "We were having a moment."

"But I have snacks!" he exclaimed as he waved the sandwiches. "Make sure you eat these. Don't get caught up with the script. Your health is most important!"

"Yes, mother," you groaned. 

"Okay then, I'm gonna meet Jonghyun and Jungshin at the studio. Behave yourselves!"

"Yes, mother," Minhyuk repeated.

"Hey, stop calling me that," Yonghwa said.

"Stop treating us like babies," you replied.

"Geez, you two. So cute, yet so childish. I hope I'm not this annoying when I'm in a relationship," he said as he walked out.

Minhyuk picked up his script and handed you a copy. "Turn to page 34," he said. That's the scene we're going to film tomorrow."

The two of you ran lines without error or interruption. Everything was going smoothly, until you noticed this was kiss scene. It didn't seem to bother Minhyuk, but you were a bit uneasy. You never kissed him before. You never kissed anyone before. You wanted Minhyuk to fumble with his lines to buy some time, but he was doing the complete opposite. Ignoring the script, all you could do was focus on him. You watched him carefully as he breezed past the monologue. Before you knew it, he was at the line previous to the kiss.

"I'm never letting you out of my sight again." Minhyuk put down his script and held your face in his hands. He turned his head to the side and went straight for your lips. He softly caressed them with his own and pressed your body closer to his. "I love you," he whispered.

It was definitely a new feeling and something you had to get used to, but it wasn't unpleasant. 

"So," you started, trying to break the silence, "did you call me because you didn't wanna kiss Yonghwa?" you sang.

"Partly," Minhyuk laughed. "But also because I really missed you. And because... I wasn't sure when it was the right time to kiss you, so I decided to use this scene as an opportunity." He hid his face behind a pillow.

You smiled and looked through the script again. "Hey, I think you stumbled a bit. Your character doesn't say anything after they kiss."

He lifted his head above the pillow. "Oh, I know," he replied. "That part wasn't acting." He winked.

Your smile resurfaced. "I love you too!" you announced as you tackled him.