Chapter 2

Life as a Star and a Wife

 

Chapter 2;
 
As Hyomin hugged Yoseob, all the eyes were on them. The first one to speak was Seungi, “Oh my gosh! I did not expect this couple! This is so cool! The two idols from CUBE family are married!”
 
“Hey! Guess what!” Kyury yelled from the back, “I have more to say!”
 
Hodong turned towards her, “What is it? Is it also shocking?”
 
“Actually no, but then it’s about our house and room arrangements, it’ll probably a shock to some fans. But we would actually love to talk about it.” Kyury replied.
 
Seungi came out of his gaze at the two couple that were done hugging, and turned towards Kyury, “Then what are we awiting for! Let’s talk about it now!”
 
“Our CUBE family has our own land, and we built houses for each groups, but then it turned out really weird, so 4INFINITY and BEAST share the 1st floor together, it’s actually pretty roomy. Also, G.NA-unnie and 4MINUTE-unnies share the 2nd floor. In the 3rd floor, it’s BTOB and Hugak-oppa. We have to share the dorms with the ACUBE groups too! Then in the 4th floor there’s Apink. Then we have Mario-oppa in the 5th. On the 6th, our sajangnim’s family lives there, it’s the most luxury-est floor, and the best. But we have the most rooms and space out of all of the dorms Afterall we have 8 rooms, that are all the same sizes.” Kyury said.
 
“I would love to visit your house one day! It sounds like a cool house to me!” Hodong yelled.
 
“Wait, you guys have your own lands?” Eunhyuk asked.
 
“Yes, we do, and but it’s under our sajangnim’s name of course.” Doojoon said facing Eunhyuk.
 
Eunhyuk scoffed, “I wish we each had our own rooms!” The audience started to laugh.
 
“I want to hear about the engaged couple! Doojoon-ssi and Kyury-ssi! How come you didn’t get married in the 4 years?” Hodong asked.
 
Doojoon looked at Kyury’s way, “Well, I wanted to marry her 3 years ago, but then our company didn’t let us, so we are getting married next month. I really love her, I really do.” Kyury smiled up at Doojoon.
 
“This is making me like a loner, OH baby I’m so loney loney loney~” Kikwang sang, making everyone laugh at him.
 
“It’s okay, SINGLES UNITE!” Lee Teuk shouted at Kkwang.
 
“How come we didn’t know about any of this? I’m pretty sure there were probably sometimes you could get caught, like kissing each other or holding hands or something!” Seungi stated.
 
Yena spoke up, “Well, at least me and Dongwoonie-oppa did, but then the fans thought it was just for fan service and they thought that it was just brotherly and sisterly love.” All the BEAST members and 4INFINITY members nodded.
 
“I actually once held hands with Yoseob-oppa once outside in public on a date, but then people thought we were just going somewhere together to meet up with the rest of the members.” Hyomin said, raising her hand as she spoke.
 
Yoseob nodded, “Yes, and then some fans even followed us, and we actually met the members by coincidently and so the fans didn’t think of anything between us.”
 
Soon the recording of ‘Strong Heart’ was done, and all the groups were on their way home—well to the dorms. That’s when Hyuna spoke up, “Are you going to tell about your kids?”
 
Hyomin looked up, “I don’t know. If we do, what will some people think of me and Yoseob-oppa? A loving couple? Or just some another family that they don’t care.”
 
“Don’t worry about it, I’ll tell this on a show that I’m going to go on later in the month.” Yoseob wrapped his arms around Hyomin from the back.
 
As soon as they arrived their dorms they were greeted with 2 ahjummahs.
 
“Umma! Appa!” A child shouted and ran up to Hyomin and Yoseob.
 
Yoseob picked her up, “Hi Yomin-ah! Did you have fun with your grandmas?” The little kid nodded her head.
 
“Where’s my Minseobie?” Hyomin yelled, a little boy came out of the house and to his mommy’s arms.
 
Doojoon looked around, “Oh! Annyeonghasayo, Hyomin’s and Yoseob’s omonim. Where’s Jury? Is she in the house?”
 
Hyomin’s mom looked up, “Oh yes! She fell asleep after she had her milk. For a 6 months old little girl, she eats a lot.” Doojoon chuckled.
 
“Thank you for looking after her too, I’m sorry for all the trouble.” Kyury bowed.
 
“Oh no! It’s fine! I had fun watching over her, she was so adorable!” Yoseob’s mom clapped her hands together.
 
Soon the other BEAST members and 4INFINITY members were in their dorms looking for a DVD to watch with the kids that were 7 and 5 years old.
 
“Dang, I wish my daughter was already 5… So I could at least ask how her day was.” Doojoon said looking at Yoseob and Minseob talking.
 
Kyury smiled up at him, “It’s okay, time flies by really fast!” Doojoon smiled at her cuteness.
 
“Aigoo! I love you!” Doojoon said, as he gave a peck on her lips, making Kyury blush.
 
“Doojoon-uncle! Let’s watch Nemo!” the 5-year old Minseob said.
 
“Okay! Let’s watch Nemo! I’m pretty sure you would love it!” Doojoon ruffled his hair.
 
Yomin looked around, “Oh! Junhyung-uncle!” she called out her favorite uncle.
 
Junhyung turned around to find Yomin, “Oh! Yomin-ah! How is my little girl?” Junhyung lifted her up and into his arms.
 
“I was with granma! She read me stories for my nap time and played with dolls with me!” Yomin replied.
 
Hyomin came over, “I feel like you are the dad of Yomin and not Yoseob.” She pouted, “And you already have Hara-unnie!”
 
Sunddenly arms came around Hyomin’s waist and she gasped, “Babe, I’m the father of Yominnie, that’s why her name is Yomin, and not Junmin or Hyungmin. Or whatever.”
 
Junhyung chuckled at the scene that was in front of him, “Daddy and mommy are being so loving!” Yomin pointed.
 
After a few hours the house of BEAST and 4INFINITY was really silent, except for the sound of some people snoring and the AC.
 
Hyomin looked around the house, being the only one awake. Or so she thought, took Yomin out of Junhyung’s arms who was sleeping, and held her to her bedroom, then did the same to Minseob.
 
“Sleep tight my babies.” Hyomin whispered.
 
As she was about to turn around to get out of the room she was surprised with a figure leaning against the door.
 
“Hyomin-ah~” Yoseob called.
 
Hyomin walked towards the standing figure, “Oppa, you scared me.” Yoseob murmured a ‘Sorry’ and gave her a kiss.
 
Hyomin was the first one to pull apart, making Yoseob pout at the loss of contact.
 
“Wae?” He asked.
 
“Let’s sleep, I’m tired.” Hyomin gave him a peck, “Are we going to let them sleep on the couch like that?”
 
Yoseob turned around to look at the members. Then sighed, “Let’s wake them up. You wake up the girls, I’ll do the boys.”
 
Hyomin and Yoseob started to wake up the members one by one.
 
“2 down 1 more to go!” Hyomin yelled as Kyury and Yena woke up from turning on the lights.
 
“Aish, why did you wake me up? I was in a good dream!” Kyury shouted.
 
Yoseob chuckled, “Well, that leaves 1 for me too.”
 
Kyury, Yena, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Doojoon, and Junhyung woke up and went to their rooms.
 
“Oppa, can I wake up Hyunseungie oppa? I don’t want to wake up unnie, she’s violent.” Hyomin pouted.
 
Yoseob shook his head, “Hyunseung-hyung is worse, he kicks people.”
 
“Well, so does Jaeunie-unnie. Well, I guess we will have to wake them up together.” Hyomin walked towards the 2 figures that were sleeping. Shook Jaeun.
 
“YAH!” Jaeun yelled, swinging her hands in the air.
 
Hyomin flinched and stepped back, “Ahh!!!”
 
“Hyunseung-hyung…” Yoseob said, shaking Hyunseung’s body… There was no response.
 
“Can we just leave them alone? Please? I don’t care if they complain in the morning or not, let’s just let them sleep there…” Hyomin whined.
 
“One more try, then we will go to bed.” Yoseob said.
 
“Fine, but I’m going to wake up Hyunseungie-oppa.” Hyomin went towards Hyunseung’s side.
 
Yoseob went towards Jaeun’s sleeping figure. “Jaeun-ah. Wake up!” He yelled, making Jaeun stir in sleep, then getting up.
 
“What the. How long was I asleep?” Jaeun looked around, found Hyomin going towards Hyunseung, “YAH!”
 
Hyomin flinched and stepped back, “Yes?”
 
“I’ll wake him up, you loving couple go to sleep.” Jaeun smiled.
 
“I thought she was going to hit me.” Hyomin complained to Yoseob.
 
Yoseob chuckled at her actions and held her bridal style to their bed. Afterall, they are married.
 
“How come I’m in love with you? You are scared of everything, and act like such a child!” Yoseob coo-ed.
 
Hyomin slapped his chest, “Aish! I don’t like you!”
 
“I love you too.” Yoseob gave her a peck and tightened his grip around her.
 
The next day, 4INFINITY members had to go to Music Bank for their COMEBACK, and BEAST had days off until the next album comes out, which they won’t know when.
 
“Baby I’m falling in love with you~ Ottokhaji? Oh no~” Hyomin practiced her singing in the house, and trying to get everything together.
 
“Umma has a beautiful voice.” Yomin said, she was in Kikwang’s arms this time.
 
“I know right? I wish I was her husband, and your daddy! Because I think you and Minseobie are so cute!” Kikwang said.
 
“No! Mommy and daddy will be together, and Kikwang uncle can be MY husband!” Yomin stated.
 
Everyone that was around her laughed.
 
Hyomin came towards Yomin, “Umma will be back later! Listen to you appa and uncles okay? Bye! I love you!” She gave a peck on the little girl’s cheeks.
 
“Umma~ Be back soon!” Yomin said and returned a peck to her mom.
 
“Minseob-ah, listen to your daddy okay? And your uncles. They are going to take care of you for today.” Hyomin pecked his cheek and was about to leave, when someone stopped her.
 
“Ahem.” Yoseob fake coughed.
 
Hyomin sighed, then smiled, “I love you too.” Then gave a kiss on the lips.
 
Yoseob grinned ear to ear, “I love you babe.”
 
“Hyomin-ah! Let’s go!” Jaeun yelled from the back.
 
“Okay! I’ll be out!” Hyomin turned towards the kids, “Have fun with your uncles and your dad!”
 
They all waved a goodbye to the 4INFINITY members that were leaving in their van.
 
&&
 
“4INFINTY members please get ready, you will be on stage in 5 minutes.” A staff came over to their dressing room. They all gave a ‘Okay’ to the staff as he left.
 
Yena was shaking, “I’m so nervous! It’s our 8th comeback stage and I’m so nervous!”
 
Jaeun chuckled at their maknae’s nervousness.
 
“Yena-ah, you are always the one that’s always having fun, come on let’s go! We can do this!” Hyomin encouraged.
 
&&
 
“4INFINITY last 4EVER, hello we are 4INFINITY!” The members shouted.
 
“Hello! We are 4EVER!” The fans shouted.
 
“Okay, please get into your positions, and we will start in 5, 4, 3,” a staff counted down, a 2 then a 1. The song came on and the girls danced the moves perfectly, sang and rapped everything perfectly. Yena wasn’t nervous anymore, and Jaeun was smiling at the maknae having so much fun on her solo parts.
 
The fans were chanting their fanchants, and the girls were even more encouraged.
 
As soon as the song ended, the members bowed, “Thank you! We are 4INFINITY!”
 
The crowd cheered loudly.
 
&&
 
In the house, the boys were watching TV with the little kids.
 
“Look! It’s mommy!” Yomin pointed at the screen.
 
Jury tried to reach out to her mom who was also on the screen. Doojoon noticed and pulled her back, “Aigoo, Jury-ah you know who your mom is!” He chuckled.
 
“What type of pizza do you want? Hwaiian BBQ? Or normal cheese, or everything?” Hyunseng asked from the kitchen.
 
“All of them!” Everyone shouted.
 
Just then, Jury started to cry, “My daughter is hungry isn’t she?” Doojoon asked.
 
Doojoon handed Jury over to Kikwang, “Take her, I’m going to make some milk for her.”
 
Kikwang gladly accepted her and tried to make her to stop crying.
 
&&
 
“We are going to announce the winners for today’s Music Bank!” Uee shouted, making the fans go crazy.
 
“We have 4INFINITY and IU fighting for 1st place. We will see the results now!” Jangwoo said.
 
The group and the singer were very nervous of the results, they have won many awards, in Music Bank, Mcountdown, and Inkigayo, but they never faced each other.
 
The numbers went up for each song. But in the end they had to pick a winner… That’s when Uee yelled, “CONGRATULATIONS 4INFINITY HAS WON!”
 
“Oh my gosh, we won. Against IU. That’s a first, for both us and IU. Oh my gosh!” Jaeun yelled.
 
Being the leader, Hyomin said the thank you’s “I would love to thank my family for supporting me, and all the members, and S.TIGER for making such great musics for us. I would also love to thank our boss, and our whole CUBE family, and our parents. Well, just everyone! I also would like to say that it was a great honor to be versing IU-ssi, thank you. I love you all 4EVERS our fans are so awesome! You guys are the best!”
 
“Thank you, and congratulations. Please get ready for the encore stage for, ‘In Love’ please.” Jangwoo said.
 
“We will be closing up for today’s Music Bank! See you next week!~” Uee and Jangwoo said at the same time.
 
The girls were getting ready for their encore stage as they said thank you’s to the other groups that were congratulating them. Of course, IU was on stage singing along with 4INFINITY and attempting to dance. This was the best night for 4INFINITY.