Chapter 1

Life as a Star and a Wife

 

Chapter 1;
 
It’s been 4 years since 4INFINITY has debuted, 3 and a half since 4MINUTE debuted and it’s been 3 years since BEAST debuted, and 2 years since G.NA debuted. Now, they are making a new group, BTOB debut.
 
In the four years, they have all kept a secret, it was the relationship statuses that haven’t changed, eversince 4 years ago. They were planning on to tell today, the recording of ‘Strong Heart’ for the CUBE family episode, where all the CUBE family goes on except for ACUBE and BTOB.
 
“For today, we will tell the relationship of the married couple, then the engaged. The others have to just get caught doing something or naturally bring it out while announcing everything together.” Our sajangnim said as we were standing around his desk, exactly a yard away from his desk. For he was so picky about that.
 
We all nodded and headed out to our vans. G.NA shared the van with 4INFINITY members because they had the least people in the van and  the group.
 
As soon as they arrived they were sitting down in their chairs trying to think of a title for their stories.
 
The BEAST members have decided.
 
Doojoon: 4 Years…
Hyunseung: Secrets
Junhyung: Aigoo…
Yoseob: Don’t be surprised!
Kikwang: Dramas. I don’t like them. OR antis.
Dongwoon: The Hyungs are going to explain. I’m not going full detail, unless you want me to.
 
For G.NA it was ‘Hey, CUBE family is really nice and loving.<3’
 
4MINUTE members:
 
Jihyun: I love my girls.
Gayoon: Wow, a lot of drama going on!
Jiyoon: I have nothing to say.
Hyuna: I’m so happy for them!
Sohyun: I want a boyfriend!!!!!
 
4INFINITY members:
 
Hyomin: It’s finally the D-DAY!
Kyury: Our home.
Jaeun: I love him with all my heart.
Yena: Anti’s I still love you guys. You guys are still fans.
 
The curtains were finally collected and the members of CUBE family were shown, on TV and to the audience. Well, basically everywhere. And they will be on ‘Strong Heart’ for 2 weeks in a row. There is no way they could edit the parts of their announcement out.
 
“Hello! And let’s welcome the member of our CUBE family!!!!” Lee Seungi and Kang Hodong shouted.
(A/N: I really like these two, and not the other ones.. lol sorry, but I’m sticking with these two MC’s please understand.)
 
“Sooooo BEAST! Annyeonghasayo we are BEAST!”
 
“We are 4MINUTE!”
 
“Hi I’m G.NA!~”
 
“4INFINITY lasts 4EVER! Hello! 4INFINITY HERE!”
 
They all shouted in a row. As they were seated by groups.
 
“Wow! We have 16 idols sitting in our ‘Strong Heart’ studio. Well, actually 18 counting Lee Teuk, and Eunhyuk.” Lee Seungi said.
 
Kang Hodong was smiling at the idols that were sitting in front of him, “Could you introduce yourselves? I’m pretty sure that would take up 5 minutes of our opening! Hahaha” He joked as everyone was laughing.
 
“I think it’s better if we just say our names, I really want to get to our stories today!” Jaeun shouted. So, they went around saying each members’ names.
 
“Who should we start with the stories today? I think we should pick on from the leaders or G.NA.” Hodong stated.
 
“Let’s ask the audience. We will listen carefully and see who’s name is said the most!” Seungi said as he faced the audience. The crowd started to yell the names out.
 
“I think I’m hearing Doojoon and Hyomin the most. Who should we do? Lee Teuk-ssi pick one Doojoon or Hyomin.” Hodong said to Lee Teuk.
 
“Ayee… Why would you ask that? Isn’t it obvious?” Lee Teuk looked towards Doojoon, “It’s obviously Hyomin-ssi.” Everyone started to crack up of how he was tricking everyone into thinking that he will pick Doojoon.
 
“Oh! Me? Haha okay then,” Hyomin put her hands around her story title, “It’s finally the D-DAY! Means that it’s the day where the CUBE family tells a big secret to the world!”
 
“What!? Really? Then, what are we waiting for? Let’s get to the story!” Seungi shouted, the crowd started to cheer.
 
“Well, in the CUBE family there used to be a lot of dramas happening, and it recently died down in the company, so we are going to tell it to the public through ‘Strong Heart’” Hyomin explained, “All the members of 4INFINITY is not single, we are all dating or engaged, and one is even married.”
 
“Oh my gosh!” Hodong gasped, “For how long? And how did this all happen? Tell us all!”
 
“Well, all the members here their titles are all related somehow to the situation.” Hyomin looked around, “4 of the BEAST members are dating, not counting Junhyung-oppa, and all 4 of them are paired up with the 4INFINITY members.”
 
“From the titles I feel like Dongwoon is one of the 4 members out of 6.” Seungi pointed out, making Dongwoon blush.
 
“Is it obvious?” Dongwoon asked.
 
“Oh, so it’s true?” Seungi questioned, making Dongwoon shrug.
 
“Anyways, I want to know what you guys think the pairings will be, of course Junhyung-oppa is out, because we all know about him and Hara. So, let’s hear from the MC’s” Hyomin pointed at them.
 
“I personally think that Doojoon-ssi and Hyomin-ssi will be together, like leader to leader relationship! Then Yena-ssi and Dongwoon-ssi as the maknae couple, and I even think that they are engaged too! After that I think Kikwang-ssi and Jaeun-ssi, because they are both crazy and they look perfect for each other. Then, Kyury-ssi and Hyunseung-ssi, I felt something fishy when they came out as a duet of that one single, ‘It’s You’ So I think those are the couples. I think they are the married couple too!” Hodong said.
 
“How about me? I’m a loner then?” Yoseob asked.
 
“Yeah, I’m sorry but you don’t really make a really good boyfriend.” Seungi stated.
 
“Oh, of course. I look to cute!” Yoseob aegyo-ed.
 
Hyomin started to crack up at Hodong’s choice of couples and Yoseob’s loner-ness, “That was all totally wrong! Hahaha! Well, you got the maknae couple right, but they aren’t engaged. They are just dating. As for the leader to leader relationship, uh-uh, I do not think Doojoon-oppa is a boyfriend material. He’s more like a soccer friend. Kyury is in a relationship with Doojoon-oppa, they are getting married next month!” Hyomin started, “Jaeun-unnie and Hyunseung-oppa are going out, so that leaves me, Kikwang-oppa and Yoseob-oppa. Who do think I’m with?”
 
“I think it’s like a twist and she’s with Yoseob… Maybe.” Seungi guessed.
 
“I think it’s Hyomin-ssi and Kikwang-ssi, they look better together, and also you have to think! Hyomin-ssi is married to one of them!” Hodong guessed. That made the crowd boo from all over the place.
 
Hyomin started, “I’m married, eversince I was born, it was an arranged marriage, my mom and his mom--- my omonim made us get married as soon as we were born.” Yoseob came over next to Hyomin and so did Kikwang.
 
“Hyomin-ssi I want you to back-hug the person that you are married to! We are all curious!” Hodong yelled once again.
 
Hyomin hesitated at first, thinking if she should really do this or not. From behind all the CUBE family is watching, and in the front all the fans are watching. She decided to do it, she was now finally going to tell the world, that she was his wife.
 
“Come on Hyomin-ssi! We want to know!” Hodong yelled once again.
 
Hyomin started to walk forward, took her hands out of her pockets, and wrapped them around his body, well, his neck. Everyone was shocked, the charisma leader of 4INFINITY is married to the Aegyo-Prince of BEAST. Yang Yoseob.