Chapter 3

Life as a Star and a Wife

Chapter 3;

“Hey guys!” Jaeun yelled from the door way. But there was no response.

“Hey, what are doing standing out in the door way? Go in!” Yena pushed Jaeun in.

“I don’t hear anything, are the boys and the kids out somewhere?” Jaeun sounded worried.

Hyomin stepped in the house, “They are probably sleeping, just go look for them in the living room or something.” She put the trophy down on the shelf that had other trophies on them.

“Jury-ah~ Doojoon-oppa~ Where are you?” Kyury yelled in the house as she took off her shoes.

Jaeun came back, “They aren’t there… I checked all the rooms too.” Now, all the members were very worried.

Just then the phone rang.

“Hey where are you? I want to see my jagi~” Yoseob said through the phone. It was Hyomin’s phone that rang.

“I got home oppa, where are you guys? Are the kids safe?” Hyomin asked in to the phone.

“They are fine, we are on our way home right now.” Yoseob replied, but there was a crying noise in the background.

“Oppa! Who is that? Is that Minseobie?” Hyomin yelled in the phone.

Yoseob chuckled, “Haha, that’s Jury, she just did some accident, in her diaper… See you in 30 minutes! I love you!” Then he hung up the phone.

Hyomin sighed, “The oppas took them out to wherever. They are coming right now.” She explained to the other members.

Yena, Jaeun, and Kyury got tired so they went into their rooms and went to sleep. While Hyomin decided to wait for the boys on the couch. But she soon too fell asleep on the couch.

“Jagi?” Doojoon yelled from the door way.

Yoseob pushed him, “That’s my jagi not yours!”

“I’m going to put your children in their rooms.” Kikwang said to Yoseob.

Junhyung gave Jury to Doojoon, “And you put your own child in her own room.”

Doojoon scowled but put her to her room. Then came out to his and Kyury’s room to see Kyury sleeping.

“Aigoo, congratulations my jagi!” He whispered, as he remembered watching Music Bank with the members and the kids. Kyury stirred in her sleep but didn’t wake up. Doojoon decided to wash up and slipped into bed with her.

&&

Hyunseung stepped into his and Jaeun’s room, but they had separate beds. Hyunseung walked towards the sleeping figure and kissed her forehead. “You were great.”

He then walked into the bathroom to wash up.

&&

Dongwoon slipped into the room of his and Yena’s, found Yena sitting on her desk, and her head on the table sleeping. Dongwoon carefully lifted her bridal style and led her to her bed. Yena stirred a bit but then stayed asleep. Dongwoon kissed her on the cheek and went to the bathroom to wah up.

&&

Kikwang and Junhyung went into the room that they shared—in other words, it’s the room where either they don’t have a girlfriend, or they don’t live with them under the same roof.

“Aish, I wish Hara could just move in with us.” Junhyung said.

Kikwang faked a sniffle, “Why? You don’t like rooming with me?”

“Yeah, I don’t.” Junhyung spat.

“Offended. You go to their dorm!” Kikwang shouted.

Junhyung chuckled, “I’m just kidding. Gosh, I wouldn’t want to live under the same roof. That wouldn’t be a normal relationship.”

Kikwang nodded, “Yeah, I need to find myself a girlfriend. You guys are always texting or talking to them, and I have to play with the little kids.”

“Go to bed.” Junhyung said as he walked into the bathroom to wash up.

&&

Yoseob stared at his wife’s sleeping face, “Aigoo, my baby is so cute.”

Hyomin opened her eyes slowly to find Yoseob staring at her. She flinched and sat up, “What the--- oh, oppa. When did you come?”

“Just now, let’s go to sleep on the bed, you could catch a cold here.” Yoseob gave her a peck on the lips.

Hyomin smiled and took his hand and let him drag her away to the bedroom to sleep.

“Oppa, aren’t you going to wash up?” Hyomin asked, as she saw Yoseob trying to slip into bed with his outside clothes on.

Yoseob chuckled, “Of course! I was just going to tuck you in! Good night baby girl.”

&&

The next day, it was the recording of MuCore, but then the 4INFINITY members decided to take the BEAST boys and the children.

“Did you get the diapers oppa?” Kyury asked Doojoon.

Doojoon held them up in the air, “Yup! I got them in the bag!”

“How about the milk? And the tissues? And extra clothes? And---“ Kyury was cut off with a peck.

“I got everything. Don’t worry.” Doojoon smiled.

Kyury nodded and went of into their van. Doojoon placed Jury in her car seat and sat next to Kyury.

In BEAST’s van there was Kyury, Jury,Doojoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung, and Jaeun. In 4INFINITY’s van there was Minseob, Yomin, Hyomin, Yoseob, Dongwoon, Yena, and Junhyung. They were finally on their way to the studio.

&&

As soon as they arrived Kikwang, Hyunseung, Jaeun, Yena, Dongwoon, and Junhyung immediately came out of the car, while the two parents were trying to get their kids out of the car. But then, they were greeted by some fans that were waiting in the parking lot. As soon as they were seen with the children, they started to take pictures.

“Oh my gosh! Are they doing HELLO BABY?” One of the fans shouted.

“No, it can’t be! They are no cameras…” another one shouted.

“Oh my gosh! They look like Yoseob-oppa and Doojoon-oppa!” Came from the back.

The 10 idols started to run in the building, for they were scared that they were going to get caught. Well--- they already did, but scared that they will be surrounded by the press, and photographers.

“Aish… We are dead. There are going to be all those press people that will want answers.” Doojoon said while putting Jury down in the stroller next to him.

Yoseob settled Minseob down next to Yomin on the couch, “I’m so tired, I need to practice running while holding some weights.”

“Hello! I’m your BOYFRIEND! Annyeonghasayo BOYFRIEND imnida!” Boyfriend members came in the 4INFINITY’s dressing room holding 4 albums.

4INFINITY greeted them the same, and accepted the albums.

“We came to visit the sunbaenims because we heard that you guys were having a comeback today!” Youngmin explained, Minwoo who was next to him saw the 3 children sitting and 6 BEAST members.

“Oh! Annyeonghasayo sunbaenims! We are BOYFRIEND!” Boyfriend introduced again when they saw the BEAST members.

“Oh my gosh! They are so adorable!” Kwangmin squealed.

Hyomin and Kyury blushed, “Thank you” Hyomin and Kyury murmured. Then they stared at each other as if they are saying ‘Should we take them around?’

Hyomin, Kyury, Doojoon, and Yoseob decided to take a walk around the building with the children. Hyomin and Kyury were done before everyone else so they went out around.

Yomin pointed at a door that said, ‘EXO-K and EXO-M’

“Mommy, I wanna go in there.” Yomin whined.

Just then EXO members came out of the room.

“Oh! We are ONE! Annyeonghasayo we are EXO!” Exo members introduced.

The 2 couples nodded and made Minseob and Yomin bow to them.

The 2 children that could walk, got scared and hid behind their mom and dad.

“Omo! Who are they?” Baekhyun asked, earning a smack in the head by Chanyeol.

“Can’t you tell? They look like Hyomin and Yoseob-sunbaenims. They are obiously their children.” Chanyeol pointed.

“Well, how am I suppose to know that? I’m not some person that could tell who’s the parents and who isn’t.” Baekhyun argued back.

The other members sighed, “They are so cute sunbaenimdeul. How old are they?” Suho asked.

“Minseob is 5, which is the boy that’s hiding behind oppa, and Yomin is 7, who is behind me. Oh! And that’s Jury 6 months old, Kyury and Doojoon-oppa’s daughter.” Hyomin explained.

“They are so adorable!” D.O. shouted, “Hello Jury. Hi Minseob and Yomin! Nice to meet you! I’m Kyungsoo!”

Minseob bravely stepped up and held Kyungsoo’s hand, “Hi uncle!” he shouted. D.O was taken aback.

“U-u-uncle?” Suho asked from the back.

“Uncle Kyungsoo how are you? I’m good! Are you also a singer?” little Minseob asked.

D.O. Smiled up at him, “I’m fine, and yes. I’m a singer! Just like your mom and dad!”

Hyomin and Yoseob smiled at Minseob interacting with one of the EXO members. Then chuckled at the attempt of Chanyeol and Baekhyun trying to get Yomin’s attention.

“Yomin –ah, go to uncle Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Mommy and daddy will be back soon!” Hyomin tried to get Yomin off of her.

“Okay mommy. Be back soon!” She yelled as she went inside the room to Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

The rest of the EXO members surrounded Jury. She was getting creeped out.

“Okay guys. Stop staring at my beautiful daughter.” Doojoon said, making Kyury crack up.

The guys had stepped back, “Sorry, she was just too cute!” Chen exclaimed.

Kyury smiled and said a thank you, “Could you guys watch our kids? We have to go for our recording, and we don’t know anyone else that’s good with kids, except for B1A4 but then they already have their kids from HELLO BABY.” She explained.

The EXO members nodded and Xiumin took her in his arms. Jury started to play with his cheeks. Xiumin puffed in some air and made Jury laugh at his round face.

“Leave them to us sunbaenimdeul!” They all shouted, Kyury and Doojoon nodded and left with Hyomin and Yoseob.

&&

“Hey! Where are the kids?” Kikwang asked.

“We gave them to EXO to watch them, afterall you guys ARE going to feature as the background dancers… We can’t have them all bythemselves here can we?” Kyury asked.

All the members nodded, “Hey, but what’s going to happen when EXO goes on stage?” Jaeun asked.

“Unnie. We are going to get them back after we are done.” Hyomin said.

“Okay then! Let’s go! We are up next!” Yena pushed the members out of the room.

“Okay, gosh! Our maknae is a little too happy today.” Kyury said as she tried to get out of the room without getting pushed.

“Hehe, I’m happy because it’s a good day!” Yena exclaimed.

“Come on let’s go, don’t block the doorway.” Dongwoon came and pushed them out the door.

Hyomin, Kyury, and Jaeun stared at each other, then the two couple that was pushing them, “Something’s weird.” Kyury said.

The other two nodded at the rapper.

“And unnie, don’t push yourself on the stage.” Yena told them.

The 3 girls glared at Dongwoon as if they are saying, ‘What did you do to our Yena?’

Dongwoon shurgged then pointed down to her finger.

“OH MY GOSH! YOU PROPOSED TO HER!” Jaeun yelled, making all the people in the hallway stare at their way.

“SHHHHHH” Dongwoon shoved his finger to his mouth.

“Oh my gosh, then you guys are going to be married, and I’m going to be the only one that’s dating. Oh my gosh oh my gosh.” Jaeun cried.

“Don’t worry, it won’t be long till me and you get married and have bunch of kids.” Hyunseung came out wrapping his arms around Jaeun, making her blush.

“Okay guys, let’s get on stage.” Junhyung pushed them out.

The 10 idols went towards the stage, ready to go in.

“Hey guys! For our closing stage, we have 4INFINITY’s ‘In Love’ featuring BEAST! Are you guys ready?” Tiffany yelled.

“BEAST? Really? Where? I want to meet them!” Taeyeon said.

“4INFINITY and there song ‘In Love’ playing~” Seohyun said, pushing her unnies to the back.

&&

Their stage went perfect, and they went back to get their kids.

“Hey~ Guys? We are here to get our kids!” Kyury poked her head in the dressing room of EXO. The EXO members looked up to see all of 4INFINITY members and BEAST members. They immediately stood up.

“We are one! Hello we are EXO!” They all shouted. The 10 sunbaes greeted them. From the back, they saw Yomin, Minseob, and Jury sleeping on their couch, each of them hugging a doll.

“Oh! They fell asleep?” Yoseob asked.

“Yes, they had so much fun I guess, we took them out after our stage, and when they came back, they fell asleep.” Chanyeol explained.

“What are those?” Jaeun pointed at the dolls.

“Oh, we got them those, actually, Jongin—I mean Kai did actually.” Suho replied.

Hyomin smiled greatly at Kai, she knew somewhere in his heart that Kai knew that she was his sister. Just then Kai’s phone started to ring, “Hello? Yes mom. Uh-huh, I’m with BEAST-sunbaenimdeul and 4INFINITY-sunbaenimdeul. Yes, I do. No. Okay, I love you too. Yes mom. I’m doing well, please, stop worrying. Yes, goodbye mom.” Hyomin stared at him, then her phone rang.

“Hello?” She asked into the phone, “Oh! Umma! Yes, I’m with hi—EXO hoobaes. No, he doesn’t know I’m his sis—no, mom please don’t. I don’t want him to know yet… Please mom? Umma! I’m a parent too!” Hyomin gave a sign to Yoseob saying that she was going out to take a phone call.

“Okay, be back soon.” He whispered, then went back talking to the other EXO members.

Hyomin stepped out, “Umma, I don’t want Jonginie to know yet, he still needs to recover from being your son, you can’t just throw things on him like that. No mom, I do love him, but—MOM!” Her scream echoed through the hallway, “Umma, please Jonginie is not a child, he needs time. I don’t want you to shock him with me and his wife news thing, he JUST debuted mom. Even I told after 4 years of being a singer. I’ll tell him when I have time mom. Yes, please stay out of his buisness, umma. I love you, please don’t. Okay, bye.”

Hyomin turned around to go back in but stopped, hearing cans falling on the floor. She turned around to see D.O. with a shocked face.