6~

Alarm Clock

"Aww come on you cheated!! Its not fair." Taemin pouted pushing his hyung. "Admit it Kid you lost haha!" Onew had this cocky look on his face, letting his position in the band talk for itself. "I thought I was good as Minho.." The youngest member ruffled his bangs quite flustered. "I guess Minho didn't thought you well did he?" Onew chuckled running a hand through his hair feeling quite accomplished. Still he thought of Minho..why would he. Oh, and not to mention he actually touched himself in his name. Yeah. An unlock sound was heard and caught both of the young men attention turning their heads to the door. "We are home!" Kibum announced while other two walked behind him. "Playing without me eh?" Jonghyun pouted and took Onew's controller away. "Y-Yah!~" He lightly punched Jonghyun on the arm. Jonghyun was really protective towards Onew, it didn't seem like it that is why he was so rude to him, but he had this "I have to protect hyung from the bad guys" motto. He was the only one allowed to bully him and make fun of him, just because he know how gentle Onew was. "Be nice to Onew, you idiot!" Kibum flicked Jonghyun's head. "Ha!! I won hyyyyung!!!" Taemin pointed to the screen making some popping dance moves due to his excitement. "Look what you do.. AH! Ok mushroom head lets take it for another round~" Kibum just rolled his eyes. "I'm taking a nap, behave." He lazily waved them off as he closed the door of their bedroom. The only two standing there doing nothing, yes. Those two alright. Minho just kept his eyes penetrating the Tv screen not daring to look at his side to such beauty and perfection. While Onew just lowered his head trying to hide his red cheeks, because they knew.. They felt that horrible tension between them. "Wanna go to the park?" Minho build up enough courage to break the ice he managed to say the without a stutter, Jinki just felt his heart fall to his feet when he heard the question. Did he heard wrong? No. It was actually an invitation from Minho, what was he suppose to say. Onew nodded and replied with a hum. "Arasso hyung.." He walked to the door opening it for Onew, they stepped out, Minho closing the door behind them, sliding his hands inside his pockets walking down the street to that near by park. Silence began to make it awkward and they grew impatient but they handled it well enough until they got to the park.

The fluffly leader hid his face on the turtle neck of his jacket, biting his lips uncontrollably having his eyes pierced on the street walk. 
 

What are you doing…


“How are you Hyung?” The tall boy stopped by a bench and sat on it for a break. But the other one kept standing still, frozen. Something told him not to sit, or to even get near him but this other strange force wanted to be by his side embrace him, making him feel safe. 


“I’m ok.” 

He clenched his teeth at the cold response from the old man. He knew this was going to be a test and he needed a lot of patience to get to Onew’s soft side again, since he was the one who started all this. “Mm I see. Nothing new?” 
“We live under the same ceiling you know everything.” 


“I could use some help Hyung, I’m trying to have a conversation with you.” 


“I’m replying, why are you complaining?” Onew looked at him. Minho blinked. “Look, I don’t understand your damn behavior. You said you forgaved me for doing what I did a couple of days ago. You where just fine.. I’m sorry I did what I did. Ok? I can’t take it anymore. Yeah this was like what? 2, 3 days ago? It feels like I haven’t talked to you in weeks, I feel awful Jinki Hyung I try and I try to keep you away from my mind, but you’re so damn special to me. And its not the friendly kind of special. That night, It all started as a game but something happened. You know something clicked, all those impulses all that tension…. Hyung..I like you.”
 

W-H-A-T


Onew eyes widen at the confession. “I-I y-you.."

"Yes Hyung I like you."

 

Onew's POV

"Hyung I like you." Those words echoed at the back of my head, like did he really said that to me? What is going on, my heart was beating really fast, Was I excited? Was I? I don't know I felt so happy yet so confused. I mean he was sweet, caring and handsome after all I couldn't ask for more. Wait. Am I actually thinking this things?..  Ugh. I tried hiding my flushness lowering my head so the turtle neck protects me from getting caught. I tried so hard to keep my heart in my chest..

"Oh? Ok." It was all I managed to reply, my mind was blocked I wasn't going to confess him. No! I wasn't even sure of my feelings.

''Oh? Ok?? That's it?!" He snapped out at me stading up and walked towards me, he got so near I felt intimidated he was tall and buff I was way more smaller than him but I stood strong.

"Hyung look at me." He said through teeths. "Lee Jinki, look at me." This wasn't good. I saw a hand yank at the turtle neck and pulled my chin up, now I was facing him. Face to face eye to eye. My heart skipped followed by a gasp.

"Minho let me go!" I fought back trying to look elsewhere but I failed. "Let me go!! Don't you see this is uncomfortable for me. I'm confused because of your fault I hate you for doing this to me!" I squinted and closed my eyes tightly moving my head to both saides to see if his grip loosened up, but it was useless. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALO-"

 

Minho’s POV

Stop resisting.

I tried to keep eye contact with him but he avoided it at all cost, I placed both hands on his cheeks making his head stay still. I knew this was the only way for him to stop yelling at the middle of the night in a spooky park I didn’t want to be responsible for other people’s asseverations so I leaned closer but fast, I didn’t even think twice. I kissed Hyung again. Yes I did.  This was a flashback from that night where we found out what we felt for each other; It’s like a stress reliever from all that tension going on between us, so much that my head was spinning in circles. I wanted more and more. Once he stopped resisting and gave in to the kiss a little smile formed on my lips relaxing my strong grip from his cheeks and slowly tilting my head to the side kissing him more deeply, my tongue meeting his sealed lips and me waiting for them to be opened to quench this unconscious hunger both of us have been craving for so long. It always has been there, the tension that hunger!  When we stayed alone in the dorm, I knew I felt something special for you Hyung, I thought it was respect and inspiration, but above that I felt Love.

 

I his lips since there was no response from him and automatically I hit his weak spot he gasped and parted his lips slowly and I took that as a chance to deepen the kiss even more.  I held the back of his head and he placed his small gentle hand on my chest and squeezed my shirt’s fabric tightly and pulling me for more.  I think you’re not confused anymore. I thought and smiled once again now pecking his face slowly with strange pattern leading me to his neck which I kissed and all in slow motions to make it last and make him feel good.

 

“A-Ah~” He bit back a moan letting his head fall to the side furrowing his eyebrows, with a soft blush on his chubby cheeks. Yes, Hyung you looked so cute.

 

Author’s POV

Onew placed both of his hands on the other male’s chest. He tried to stop him, this was too much maybe it wasn’t the right place to do this kind of things or was it? “M-Minho s-stop…” The cute leader managed to take some air turning his head to the side but, Minho had a really strong grip on the boy’s waist and pulled him more closer to his body rubbing each other making Onew blush harder and whimper. “A-Ani~” He squinted letting his head fall on Minho’s shoulder. “Minho please not now… It’s not the right moment.” Onew embraced him into a soft hug, running his hand up his nape curling his fingers on his hair, tilting his head inhaling his scent which he personally loved. “So does this mean you like me back Hyung?~” Dubu felt goose bumps run  up his spine and then down making his stomach funny, finding himself flushed once again he looked down in embarrassment.  “This is well..You caught me by surprise. That’s what it is.” Onew muttered lowly. “What’s that?” Minho hummed placing his index finger under his chin making Onew look at him.

“Hyung I like you.”  

“I-I..” He blushed harder. But he grew confident and stopped blinking so much and gulped. He never felt that way for a guy, was he really living that moment to ask himself if he really was gay? He looked puzzled and he wanted to understand what he felt but It was Minho who we are talking about after all. Onew didn’t complain much really, it was just the fact that maybe he will feel rejected by everyone he loved and felt close to. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion then to what it seemed worry and finally, tears started to form on the edge of his almond eyes. He brought up his arm to cover his eyes, he tried to hide it but what a mess he was he began to cry and cry, to sob loudly he never cried like this not in front of anybody only when he was alone locked in his bedroom curled up in sheets hugging a pillow. “H-Hyung why are you crying?~” Minho kneeled down looking at his sunbae with big orbs, he soothed his head softly resting him against his chest.  “Hyung…” Minho rested his chin on Onew’s head rubbing his back. “Sssh, everything is going to be ok~” It almost sounded like he sang those last words. The leader hid his face on his neck and sobbed more..even harder. The younger boy peeked to look at his hyung, he smiled softly and with his thumb he cleaned his tears and kissed his cheeks, he wrapped one arm around his back and the other one under his legs and carried him bridal style until they reached a bank near a little artificial lake the park had. The moon shone beautifully on the water, lighting everything up for them. He carefully placed the now calmed leader and sat beside him. "Onew hyung? Are you better?" Minho looked down at Onew's expressionless face making him furrow his eyebrows in worry. "Hyung plea-"

"I'm scared." He said almost unaudible.

"Of what Hyung?" 

"I'm scared of choosing this lifestyle, what if I get rejected by my parents. My lovely parents who I love so much Minho..I don't want to hurt them like this.." He looked down again and began crying again.

"Hyung you didn't choose this lifestyle nobody is making you choose it. It was meant to be.. You can change it if you wish to, but do what really makes you happy. We can take this step by step, we can learn from each other and we can live all this together. As friends or lovers, hyung. I'll understand but I'm sure that I really feel something for you something that doesn't compare with anything in this world. I finally understand how it feels." Minho smiled cheekly, it made Onew smile and chuckle. "Thank you Kid." Onew sniffed, cleaning his tears with the sleeve of his jacket, rubbing his nose followed by a big sigh of Onew. "So..hyung.." Minho looked down at his shoes, playing with a little pebble. "Mm?~" Onew hummed.

"We can go back if you want."

"Ani, not just yet. I want to stay for a few more moments, let's enjoy our little times together mm?" 

~Did he finally admit it. Was this his indirect confession that he liked me. Hyung you sure are smart, one of the things I love about you. In the end I loved everything that made you, you. Funny huh? I never thought I had this kinds of feelings towards my best friend, male friend to be exact. Heh, I only wish you could say it and finally admit that you feel something for me. But I'll wait for that day to come, even if we grow older, even if you decide to leave my side and make your life with another person. I'll wait for that day when you come to me and say that you like me too.~ Minho was in deep thought contemplating what it was the love of his life? More like a soulmate. They knew they had a connection they just had to cut the boundaries they were attched to. At least Onew.

"Hyung, do I kiss good?" Minho bluntly asked. It made Onew widen his eyes and hides his lips for precaution. "Why are you asking such questions?" The leader lowered his head and hid his lips on the turtle neck. "You seemed to enjoy it back there." Minho smirked turning his head to know appreciate the view before him. "You do kiss very well, but need some practice. Try with a pillow next time instead of me." Onew rolled his eyes. "Why a pillow if I have a pair of Dubu plump lips here." Minho winked. "You're flirting disturbs me Choi Minho, it really looks likes you've never flirted with a man. I think men are easier to flirt with than  women, and It should be no other science for you since you are good with girls." Jinki smirked behind his turtle neck. "You see Hyung you're one kind of men, who thinks like women and uncounciously plays hard to get to make me fall in love more with you." Minho nodded causing Onew to laugh. "Bwo? I don't think like women I think like Onew, you're the one who tried so hard to impress me but it doesn't work." Onew looked at Minho arching an eyebrow. "And this is because I like you. You're smarticles are a tease~" Minho chuckled standing up to strech himself. "What smarticles, the ones you don't have?" Onew stood up and laughed. "Yah!" Min narrowed his eyes. "Let's go back Hyung~" He smiled back to his favorite leader and Onew back to his tall friend.

While getting back they had long conversations childhood memories they remembered and back on their debut days. "I always said you where the cute one nobody else~" Minho laughed rubbing the back of his head shyly. "I always said you where too tall." Onew laughed. They clicked so well, when you picture it they don't look so bad after all. One hour and fifteen minutes had passed after they left the dorm, it was still early a night.

8:00 pm.

"It unbelieveable how much you at this game! HA!" Jomghyun's noisy voice was heard outside the door making the cute couple laugh right before they arrived to their destination. JongTae turned their heads at the same time both smirkingat them. "What's with the look?" Minho asked bitterly. "Aj nothing Gald you gusy are back home that's all." Jonghyun turned his head back to the screen nudging the maknae, unpausing the game. Onew furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and turned to look at Minho, which he know had red cheeks. "I'll head for bed, good night guys." Onew waved at the three dongsaengs and joined Key.  Quickly when the door was shut JongTae turned to Minho almost tackling him. "So tell us what happened?'' Both were so intrigued that Minho laughed. "I ain't telling nothing to any of you." Minho smirked sitting on the couch. Jonghyun eyes twitched and smacked Minho at the back of his head. 

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"YOU SHOULD BE MORE POLITE TO YOUR HYUNG FROG BOY. SINCE WE WHERE THE ONES WHO SET YOU UP WITH HIM." Jonghyun yelled annoyed.

"That doesn't mean I have to tell you every detail of my life with him. JFC And lower your ing voice you idiot." Minho rubbed the back of his head having pouty lips.

"Hyungs stp fighting." Taemin whispered. "You don't Key waking up do you?" 

"The mushroom head is right." Jonghyun hummed and looked at Minho. "Tell us Minho..maybe we can help?" Minnie shrugged.

"I don't know.." Minho furrowed hsi eyebrows.

--------

I finished. YES! Ugh Sorry guys, college is a little tiring but here is chapter 6 sorry they are short. Sobs I hope you guys enjoy this one~